JEALOUS?

Confuse

 

 

 

Nothing much happen. Seems like everyone is busy with their own university life, except for Yerin and Yuju. Yuju always stay with Yerin after that incident. Sinb told Yuju to stay with Yerin since all of them understand that Yerin will need someone to be beside her. So there’s Yuju, staying at Yerin’s place for a while to accompany Yerin and give an advice to her friend to keep holding on and continue her life no matter what happen.

Eunha is the busiest among three of them. She always out for field trip and always involved with the training at the clinic or hospital because the university that she attend have a various connection with another medical school, hospitals and sometimes the students that have a good reputation will be sent at oversea as an exchange student. University hostel is her third home now, she don’t have a time to come back to their apartment because she always stay late at the university lab.

“Yah! Take care of your appearance will you? You doesn’t look like a human living anymore” Sinb’s first words to Eunha when they accidently meet at the campus café.

“What is wrong with my appearance? I look okay tho” Eunha reply and take sit on the table along with Sinb.

“Seriously? You need mirror right now, Haishh this is so embarrassing. Are you even take a shower?”

“Oi! that’s too much!” Sinb laugh fill the whole café but she didn’t even care about that. Eunha throw her a deadly stare make Sinb trying to stop herself from laughing.

“Alright, alright. You can’t even accept a joke now huh?”

“Shut up. Where’s my Omuji, it’s been a long time since I met her” Eunha ask Sinb but instead of answering Eunha, Sinb look at her small friend with her most coldly eyes.

“What is wrong with you? Jealous?” Eunha say and both of them having a dead stare contest before Umji and knock the table that separate Sinb and Eunha.

“What did I missed, what are you guys doing?” Umji ask and take a sit beside Sinb.

“This girlfriend of yours being jealous all the time” Eunha answer but still staring at Sinb.

“That friend of yours trying to take whats mine”

“Then treat her like one. Kiss her.” Umji head just look back and forth between two of them. She don’t even understand why her friends behaving like that.

“That’s none of your business. If you want any kiss, then get yourself in relationship!”

“I wish but there’s none!” Eunha reply make three of them bursting out loud together.

“You sound like the pathetic one” Sinb say between her laugh.

“Stop it Eunbi. Eunha-yah, what is happening to you?” Umji ask and look at Eunha showing her shocking face.

“What?”

“N-no i—I mean, just look at yourself, gosh are you just awake from your bed?”

“Seriously Kim Yewon? You too?” Eunha ask in disbelief.

“I told you, you just look like a walking dead, right Umji?”

“Eunha-yah look at your hair, your messy cloth, thank god you didn’t wear a mismatched shoes. Take care of yourself Eunha.” Umji said

“I’ve been busy. With all of those research, paper work, experiment, my upcoming test and this evening I need to attend a talk for my training tomorrow. I feels like dying” Eunha sigh.

“Fighting our Jung Eunha! You will be a great doctor in the future. Hang on there!”

“Do you have a class after this Eunha?”

“I will be free until 5pm. Why?”

“Good, come to auditorium then. My team have a reherseal for tomorrow showcase.”

“Ahh, right. I forgot that you in a dance club. Woahh now you even get yourself in a showcase huh. That’s cool, Hwang Eunbi” Eunha say giving her thumbs up to Sinb.

Sinb have been in a dance club since her first third month in the campus. At first Sinb and her classmate, Eunsoo participated in the audition to enter the dance club  just for their fun but it turn out Sinb been selected to be a part of that dance club. Sinb were told by the president of that club that she have a potential to become a good dancer so Sinb keep attending every practice and even practice by her own whenever she have time.

They take their lunch together and exchange their funny, sad and happy story to each other. It’s been a long time since they spend their time together since they are too busy with their own course. After that they go to the auditorium to watch Sinb dance reherseal with her group member. Eunha can’t take off her eyes from her friends because it’s the first time in her life Sinb look so cool infront of her eyes. This time Sinb is not the person that annoy her but right now infront of her eyes, Sinb look like that cool and hot girl that everyone want to become her friends.

“I never thought that Sinb this cool. With that leather jacket and those rip black jeans make her look mysterious and, hey I just know this today, she have this kind of girl crush vibe. She also look so hot with that fashion!” Eunha say and keep look at Sinb that dance passionately didn’t even realize the look that Umji give her.

“She’s mine” Umji say and stare at Eunha make Eunha rolling her eyes.

“Jeezzz. Both of you just same, claiming each other mine, yet haven’t done your first kiss.” Before Umji can reply Eunha, there’s a girl come close to them and trying to have a conversation with her.

“Hi, Kim Yewon right?” That girl ask as she take a sit infront of Umji and Eunha. Umji just nod her head and show her cute smile at that girl.

“I’m Sohee. Ermm, a—actually me—I want to give you this. Good luck at your upcoming competition this week. Fighting!” Sohee say shyly to Umji before excuse herself.  Umji just laugh at the girl antic.

“U—umji, w—what is that? My Umji have a secrect admire!” Eunha look at Umji and smile widely to Umji.

“What are you talking about, i—“

“Hi, Umji right? This is from my friend, he said he want to know you better. A—and if you d—don’t mind can you give your phone number to him?” Umji words get cut by some guy. Umji just shook her head, refused to give her phone number to the guy.

Ever since Umji entered that campus, everyone trying to be friends with her. Everyone both guys and girls trying to get her attention wanting to be friend with her. Who doesn’t? Umji is adorable, her chubby cheek make everyone want to squeeze it whenever they see it not only that, Umji is also one of the clever student in the campus make everyone want to be close with her. Umji is a warm person, make everyone love to be around her, her laugh can make everyone who heard it having a good day for their whole day.

“How come for almost 2 hours I sat here with you, no one came to me ask for my name but you, seems like every 20 minutes someone will come and talk to you.” Eunha say make Umji chuckle.

“It’s not like that Eunha.”

“Hey I need to go now. Say my goodluck to Sinb.” Eunha then excuse herself and go out from the place. Then Umji sitting alone, waiting for Sinb to finished her reherseal for another one hour. For that one hour, Umji is talking and chatting friendly with different student, boys and girls beside her. In that meantime, Umji didn’t realize that Sinb is looking at her for a long time, watching her talking with another students.

Sinb had finished her reherseal and went to change her cloth first at the backstage. Sinb’s mood is not good since she saw Umji talking happily with another students. What makes Sinb upset is Umji is talking and interact with different students in a short time, makes Umji totallty look like a girl who keep flirting with everyone that she saw. Jealous? Of course she’s jealous, because Umji is her’s. Sinb come out from the changing room and bump into someone who she believe a member from different team.

“Oh, I’m sorry”

“It’s okay, I’m sorry too” Sinb reply and when Sinb try to walk away, the girl say again make Sinb step stop and look at her.

“Oh wait, Sinb right. Uhmmm, ermmm. You are Yewon’s friend right? Can you please give this to her. Say good luck to her” The girl hand a small box to Sinb where Sinb accept it her her heavy heart. She just restrain herself from throwing the box to that girl’s face by nodding her head and smile to the girl.

“Thank you. Uhmm one more thing? W—would you mind to give her phone number to me?” The girl ask again make Sinb lose her smile and tighten her fist.

“I don’t think Yewon will like it if I give her number to someone that she didn’t know” Sinb answered coldly.

“I—its okay then. Please give that to her” The girl say before entering the changing room and Sinb just walk away from there.

 

 

“Oh, you already finished Eunbi?” Umji ask Sinb when she see Sinb walk towards her with her bag hanging behind her back.

“Here, someone give this to you. Let’s go back, I’m tired. I’ll wait you at the car” Sinb replied with her cold voice, didn’t even spare a look to Umji. Sinb just left Umji behind with the other students dumbfounded. Umji then excuse herself and trying to catch Sinb who already lost from her sight.

 

“Hey, Eunbi. What’s wrong with you? Are you alright?” Umji ask as soon she sit in the car.

“Nothing. I’m just tired. Wear your seatbelt”

“You tired? Let me drive then”

“Just wear your seatbelt!” Sinb raised her voice still keeping herself from getting angry. Umji just wear the seatbelt silently as she look at the roadside giving Sinb a time to cool down. Umji know it better, when Sinb acting like that, it’s definitely something wrong. The traffic is pretty busy that time, just like Umji’s mind. In her mind, she’s busy thinking about Sinb who acting coldly like that. After a few minutes being in awkward silent, Umji try to talk to Sinb.

“B, whats the matter” Umji ask Sinb softly as she reached Sinb left hand and hold it tightly.

“It’s nothing. I’m just tired, that’s all” Sinb reply softly after the contact. She just let Umji hold her left hand. It’s not like she can’t drive with one hand.

 

 

The next day..

The music blasting loud from the auditorium campus. The crowd cheering for every group when perform at the stage. Umji also didn’t left out, right after Umji finish her class, she and her classmates rush to auditorium not wanting to miss the performance from their campus team.

“Yewon, sit here. I reserve this seat for you” Some girl approach Umji to tell Umji to sit with her.

“Ahhh? Really thank you. I really want to sit at the front tho” Umji reply kindly.

“It must be good being adored from everyone” Umji’s classmate whisper to her before excuse themselves to take a seat at the back.

The audience become wild as soon the last performer which is their campus dancer standing on the stage. Umji also cheering loud when she see Sinb standing infront, getting ready for the performance. Umji’s keep looking at Sinb as soon the music start playing.

 

 

UMJI POV

Eunbi is so cool even though she just standing like that. Eunha is right, Eunbi have this kind of girl crush vibe. Suddenly I feel insecure, what if other students will fall for her. I shoo the stupid thought away and focus at her who dancing cooly on the stage. I just keep looking at her, seems like I can’t look away from her, feels like I’ve been hypnotize by her. At their dance break moves, Sinb eyes meet mine and at the same time, she give a wink at me, a seducing wink I guess, make my cheek burning inside. Feels like I just got a wink from my crush when she actually my girlfriend.

“Do you want to hang out with us after this?” Min-ah ask me as soon the performance ended. Min-ah, that’s the girl name who offered me a seat when I arrive at the auditorium.

“Oh, that’s a good idea. To where?” I reply her.

“How about movie? Is it okay for you?”

“Oh! Movie is a goo—“

“Uhmm, Yewon!!” JK, my classmate suddenly come close to me.

“Yes?”

“My friend said he want to meet you. At the backstage. Let’s go” He said as she pull my hand.

“W—wait hey—“

“There’s no time, faster before the audience going out. Hey, let me take Yewon with me!” JK say to Min-ah who just standing beside me confusedly.

“I—I’ve to go Min-ah” That’s what I can say to her because I’ve been completely dragged by my classmate.

“Yah! Loose your grip, its hurt!” I say to him when we just arrive at the backstage. I don’t even know whats in his mind. He’s a crazy friends.

“Wait here!” He command before going anywhere that I also don’t know. I just stand there alone massaging my wrist before JK comeback with some guy that I didn’t know and left me alone with the guy who standing infront of me.

“Hi Yewon. I’m Jimin” The guy who named himself Jimin offer me a handshake and I just accept it gladly with smile on my face.

“Uhmm, if you didn’t mind, can we go out to the stage? I’ve something to tell you” Jimin said again.

“Huh? Why? You can just said it here”

“Uhhmmm, it’s important for me and also for everyone. So I think it’s better for me tell you there” He said again confusing me even more. What is he trying to tell me? Why on the stage? What is he means it’s important for everyone? The question just lingering in my mind and I just follow him to the stage curiously.

As soon I arrive at the stage, Jimin already standing at the center of the stage with microphone at his hand. I can hear the other students cheer loud from the audience seat. I can even heard someone shout ‘Jimin are you crazy?!’ ‘Jimin fighting!’ something like that which is I guess his friends. 

“Kim Yewon.” I heard Jimin call my name. I look at him walking closer to me.

“Y—yes?”

“I—I want you.” He said and the audience become loud again.

“H—huh?”

“With everyone who witness this right now, will you be my girlfriend? I’ve fall in love with you since the first day I met your eyes. W—will you go out with me?”

“I—I, Jimin I’m i—“Before I can finish my words, someone grab my shoulder tightly and harshly make me unconsciously shut my eyes and a few second after that I can feel my lips touching with that person lips.

END OF UMJI POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Done update .. J) if you guys still remember sinb with leather jacket and black rip jeans when she perform Be Mine along with Momo, Yoojung, Seulgi & Chungha… that’s the fashion that I mean. Hihih

And also, Umji who famous among the students, I still remember when Umji & Sinb SOPA graduation day, when they perform and whenever it comes to Umji turn everyone cheer loudly for her. J