LEFT

Confuse

“Hey, where are you guys planning to go after this?” Eunha ask Sinb and Umji who already wait for her at the university entrance.

Today is their university registration day and they already finish their registration. As their already applied before, Umji is taking a Bachelor of Technology Science Computer, Eunha continue her medical study so she’s taking a Bachelor of Science in Biology meanwhile Sinb taking a Bachelor of Science in World History where Yuju define Sinb course is the world most worse and boring ever. But Sinb don’t mind, she loves history. Three of them were offered by the management to stay at the University hostel but they didn’t accept the offer since three of them already stay together at Umji apartment. Umji ask them to stay with her since her apartment is the nearest to University among them. Eunha and Sinb agree about that except Yerin because she need to stay with her step brother and also her twin.

 

“Wait, where’s Yerin?” Sinb ask as soon she realize there’s only Eunha with them.

“Ehh? I thought she already finish her registration and stay with you?”

“Didn’t two of you apply the same course?”

“No, she apply another course. If I’m not mistaken she apply a nursing course”

“Lets just wait for her a bit. Maybe she still there” They decide to wait for Yerin at the nearest convenience store infront of the university entrance. What they didn’t know is Yerin didn’t apply any course and didn’t even apply anything to continue her study.

 

“It’s been 20 minutes. Haishhh where’s is she? She even switch her phone off. I can’t even call her” Sinb started whining after a long time they’ve been sitting at the table waiting for Yerin.

“Let me ask Yuju, maybe she’s with her” Umji say before calling Yuju, but frowning after failed few times from calling the girl.

“What’s with them? Both can’t be reached” Umji stated.

“This two seriously. Are they planning this?!” Sinb mad, she then try again and again to reach both Yuju and Yerin but still failed to contact them.

“This won’t do. Lets go to Yuju’s place” Sinb command as their leave the place. But after arrive at Yuju’s studio there’s no one shocking three of them.

“Where the heck are they?!”

“Eunbi—“Umji phone rang before she can finish her word. She pick up the call as soon she see Yuju’s name on it.

“Where are you? Are you wi—“

Yerin. I’m at hospital right now. With Yerin. Are you guys finish the registration? Can you guys come here?” Yuju cut Umji’s words.

“Whats with that tone Yuju? Are you guys alright?”

Just come here.” Yuju end the call before Umji can reply her.

 

As soon they arrive at the hospital, they meet Yuju who already wait for them at the entrance with her unreadable face which her all of them never see before.

“Yuju wh—“

“It’s Chanwoo, Sinb-ah. She’s—I mean he’s—“

“What happen to him? Where’s Yerin?!”

“Chanwoo, they take him to ICU. He can’t breathe just now, Yeri—“Sinb immediately run into the hospital even before Yuju can finish her words.

Sinb’s can feel her heart beating faster, she’s worried that anything could be happen to Chanwoo. Sinb don’t want to think about any bad thing but that’s what in her mind right now.

“Yerin, where’s Chanwoo?!” Right after she can see Yerin and her step brother standing beside the ICU door. Yerin eyes went wide when she see Sinb infront of her.

“S—sinb? How d—did you w—what are y—you—“

“What happen to him?!”

Before Yerin can explain to Sinb, the doctor from ICU room come out and meet them there. All of them including Yerin rush to the doctor and ask about her twin condition.

“Doc, how’s my brother? Is he alright?!”

“I—I’m sorry Yerin, I’m sorry Heechul…. He can’t make it… I fail to make him comeback—“ The doctor try to explain more but Yerin cant even listen anything as she crying out loud outside the ICU room. Sinb who come to her sense run into the ICU room to look at Chanwoo herself but the scene right infront of her eyes make her cry out loud just like Yerin. Chanwoo’s body lie on the bed lifelessly hurting all of them there. The nurse and the doctor that have been witnesses Chanwoo struggleness and fight for his life for a years also cannot accept the reality.

 

“Sinb-ah let’s go back” Yerin try to convince Sinb for a few times but the girl didn’t even budge a bit from her place.

“You can go back first” Sinb replied shortly to her friend.

“Eunbi, you can’t bring him back if you keep being like this” This time Umj tried after seeing Sinb stubbornness. They are visiting Chanwoo’s grave every single day after Chanwoo’s death.

“I feels like I’ve been fooled with my own life. He’s keep coming back and left me a few times. He left me when I thought he already dead he’s actually alive. And when I thought that he will alive he left me again. Isn’t it funny?” Sinb chuckle along with her tears fall from her eyes. Umji and Yerin who witness and hear Sinb also shed a tears.

“You can’t blame fate Sinb. God loves him more. We can do nothing but pray about him, not being like this. Even if you cry over and over it will not make him come back alive. I believe that he will not like to see you being like this.” Yuju say as she come close to Sinb hugging the girl wanting to calm the girl after seeing Sinb tears come out again.

They going back to Umji’s apartment after Sinb calm herself. They have been staying there since the first day they start attending University except for Yuju and Yerin. Yuju staying at her studio and come to Umji’s place when she have to. For Yerin she staying with her step brother after she accepted being a full time worker at supermarket nearest their house.

 

 

 

 

YERIN POV

I’m going back to my house right after I finished my working time. I’ve started working as a cashier at the supermarket exactly few months ago. Heechul oppa and my friends keep nagging at me to continue my study but I insist. I receive an offer to continue my study at the same university with Eunha, Sinb and Umji but my course fee is pretty expensive. So I rather not to continue study even though Heechul oppa always nag at me every single day. I want to help him to settle my family debt but he always said I don’t have to because he can do it by himself. Suddenly my phone rang and it showed that Yuju is calling me.

Yerin-ah, where are you?”

“I’m on my way going back from supermarket. Why?”

Ahhh, you already finish your work? Can I come over?”

“Ohh, why?”

What with that reaction? Why? You don’t like it?”

N—no. Just come here, I will wait for you”

Okay” Just like that we ended our conversation. I guess she must be bored at her studio alone and she will thought that she don’t want to disturb the others studying so I’m the last choice that she have.

“Oppa, I’m home” I said as soon as I step into my house. Heechul oppa didn’t answer me so he might be sleep in his room. I take a shower and after that clean the house a bit knowing that Yuju will come I want to prepare a food that we can eat it later but when I see the food already been prepared I just sit on the couch waiting for Yuju to come.

“Sorry late. Jammed” Yuju say even before I ask her anything.

“Have you eaten? I’m hungry lets go eat first”

“Oppa! Come out. Yuju is here, lets eat together” I shout but Heechul oppa didn’t answer me. So I try again but still there’s no respon from him.

“Are you sure he at home?” Yuju ask me and I just nod to her as I continue call Heechul oppa.

“Aish this oppa seriously” I stand and make my way to Heechul oppa room.

“Oppa!!!”

END OF YERIN POV

 

 

“Oppa!!!” Yerin shout right after she open the door of Heechul’s room. Her shout shocking Yuju who at the dining table and rush her way to Yerin. Yuju eyes went wide after seeing Yerin and Heechul situation.

Heechul commit suicide. That’s what Yuju thought after analyze the situation infront of her eyes. Yerin hug and shout histerically to the Heechul’s body as she can think she can make her brother awake. But no, Heechul is not gonna wake up. The blood from Heechul’s wrist is everywhere and Yerin still trying to cover Heechul’s wrist with her cloth.

“Oppa!!! Why oppa!!Why!!!”

“Yerin-ah” Yuju said and hug her friend hoping that her friend will calm down but Yerin still crying hard and shouting over and over to her step brother. Yuju can’t say anything so she just keep being silent. Without Yuju realize her tears start falling from her eyes. Seeing Yerin crying like that hurt her so much, but what she can do? She also can do nothing to make her friend stop from crying. Yuju eyes wandered the room and her eyes stop at the notes that placed on the table. She take the notes and give it to Yerin. Yerin cry become loud as she continue read the notes from her brother.

 

My favorite little sister, Kim Yerin.

I believe when you read this you must’ve found out that I’m no longer in this cruel world. I’m sorry that I left you and didn’t take any responsibility for you. I’m sorry Yerin. I’m sorry that I can’t protect you. Since the day Chanwoo left, there’s no single day that I‘m not blamed myself. I feels like that everything happened is because of me, if I work harder Chanwoo will get a better treatment before. But that’s my fault, Chanwoo didn’t get a better treatment and it’s all because of me. I’m sorry because I can’t protect my little sister’s twin.

Yerin-ah, I want you to know that since the first day daddy and mummy adopted you, they were so happy. They were so happy as if they feels like they got the whole world for them. I’m also happy Yerin-ah. You’ve bring a tons of happiness to this family. Daddy and mummy treasure you so much. They love you so much till sometimes I feel jealous because of that. But I doesnt matter, because you are Kim’s family sunshine and I admit that. You are my sunshine. Daddy sunshine. Mummy sunshine. Believe in me. You always believe in me right?

I’m sorry that I leave like this. It’s okay for you to mad at me, but I beg you please don’t mad at me for a long time. Don’t worry, all of those debtors will never come at our house anymore. I’ve settled all the debts so you can sit freely without being chase from debtors. Live your life freely my little sunshine. I’m sorry that I hide this for a long time. I’d promised to mummy and daddy to protect whats yours. The money in that card is from mummy’s will for you, mummy told me to keep it from you and give it to you when the times comes. It’s all yours.

And one more thing. Please continue your study. Please. I really hope that you will continue your study. Mummy will be happy up there, she want you to be success so please continue your study.

To Yerin’s friends. Yuju, Sowon, Eunha, Sinb, Umji I hope six of you will live in a happy life. Please tell Yerin to continue her study and I hope you all won’t leave her side. I beg you all stay with her, she have nobody but five of you. Only you all can make her that happy, can make her eye smile comeback, can make her feel annoyed, so I really hope that six of you will be friends for a long time. I’m sorry because I left her for you all, but I believe she will not give trouble to any of you because our Yerin is a good girl.

Live your life happily Yerin. I’m sorry for leaving like this. Mummy and I will watching you from above and will keep protecting you and your dearest friends. I love you my little sister.

 

 

“You’ve promised me that you will hang on!!! You’ve promise me that you will stay together with me forever!! Why oppa!!! Why are you leaving me like this??!!Why!!!” Yerin shout and hit Heechul at his chest with her fist over and over.

“Yerin-ah calm down” Yuju try to calm Yerin down but still the girl is shouting and continue to hit her brother.

“Yerin, please” Yuju say as her tears keep falling down. Yuju try to calm her self and want to stop her tears but the tears keep falling more from her eyes.

“Oppa!!! Why you left me oppa!!! I have nobody but you!! I only have you oppa!!!Why oppa!!! Why!!”

“Yerin please don’t be like this. You have us Yerin-ah. You have your friends by your side. Please” Yuju try to control herself from both anger and sad. Yuju is sad how come Yerin say like that when she’s by her side. When her friends always be there for her. Yerin still crying and shouting, didn’t realize Yuju is beside her.

“Oppa, wait for me. I’ll follow you.” Yerin say as her hand try to reach the knife that she believe Heechul use to cut his wrist before. Yerin’s action shocking Yuju who only beside her. Yuju immediately take the knife and throw it away from both of them before slap Yerin’s cheek which is shock Yerin.

“COME TO YOUR SENSE JUNG YERIN!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!! NOTHING GONNA CHANGE IF YOU BEING LIKE THIS!!” This time Yuju shout at Yerin make Yerin kneel back beside her step brother.

“A—at least I can come with them Yuju. I c—can be with them up there. Everyone leave me. Why God really hate me, why God make my life being like this? I don’t u—understand Yuju. My life never goes right since I was born in this world. My mother and my father hate me—they even throw me away from—he—Chanwoo. When I thought I’ll be happy again, he takes my mummy with him. He takes Chanwoo. He takes Heechul oppa. W—why—why not me? He can just ta—take me with him to. He don’t have to make my life miserable like this!” Yerin say in her sobbing. Yuju tears keep falling and she also don’t know why. She always the one who see Yerin in that kind of state, but it never fail to make Yuju cry together with Yerin.

“Shhh. Don’t say like that. Please. You still have me, you still have your friends with you. Please don’t ever think about that. It’s all fate from Him. He want you to try you because He loves you. He want you to be stronger in this life.”

“I—I I’m tired Yuju. I just tired live like this. Everyone left me”

“Not everyone left you Yerin. You still have us. I promise I will never leave you even if our other friends left you. I promise you.” Yuju say softly as she caress Yerin head slowly which is make Yerin calm with the contact.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI .. :) hope yall enjoy this update.. 

i'm sorry for any lacking and any typo mistakes that i didnt realize.. 

Happy Diwali :) ^-^