FATHER

Confuse

 

 

 

 

I will be happy as long you’re happy my dear.”

“Thank you mom. I love you”

I ended the phone call between me and my mom. I’ve told her my relationship with Umji. At first of course my mom shocked about that, but I told her that I really love Umji. I love Umji and I don’t even want to let her go. Thank god, my mother bless my relationship with Umji and she pray for my happiness but didn’t forget to remind me to study well. Isn’t my mom is the best mom in the world? My mom is the best without any doubt. Just like me.

“Why are you smilling like that?” Umji who just awake from her sleep ask me with her messy hair. Nowadays, she always sleep with me. If it’s not she who come to my room, I will come to her room and sleep together. I seems can’t sleep without Umji now and same goes to her. I need Umji more than my blanket, I don’t need blanket, I need Umji. Umji is way more warm that my blanket.

“I just called my mom. Guess what? She accept our relationship!” I say as I sit beside her.

“Really? That’s good then.” She answer me before lie back and close her eyes, showing that she want to continue her sleep.

“Don’t you have any class today?” I asked and she just shake her head with her eyes still close.

“Don’t lie,I thought on Tuesday both of us have class. Wake up Omuji~~” I said and poke her cheek playfully.

“My class cancel today. We got a new Dean today, so all of my lecturer will be on meeting. You better wake up and take a shower now. You got quiz today right?” I nodded and also pout because she didn’t even open her eyes while talking to me just now. I then pinch her nose bridge playfully before get ready myself.

“Don’t forget to take your breakfast, B” She said with her sleepy voice. Maybe awake because of the noise that I accidently make. I make my way to the bed and lie beside her with my beg hanging at my shoulder and hug her.

“You will be late.” She say as her hand trying to push me softly out of the bed. I hug her until there’s no space between me and her, she hug me back. I know it, no one can resist me. She open her eyes and meet mine. I want to capture her lips but she avoid and push me again.

“I didnt brush my teeth yet.” She say but I just cup her face and aim for her lips. I kissed her deeply just like everytime my lips meet her’s. I don’t know but I really addicted to her lips. Her lips make me going crazy, make me completely forgot the things around me. It feels like when our lips connected, I’ve been fly away in the air with her in our own world.

“Now I already take my breakfast.” I whisper to her sweetly and look into her eyes.

“You will be late Eunbi”

“Yeah, I know that”

“Then what are you waiting for? Go now” She said again.

“I want, but how can I go when you still hugging me?” I said and laugh at her when she realize her hands still hugging me. Tightly.

“Go now. But I’m serious, don’t forget to take your breakfast, okay?” She said and give me a short kiss at my lips before letting go the hug. I caress her hair and wanting to cuddle with her so bad, but I forcefully stand up and left her sleeping on the bed alone.

 

 

 

I’m going to the campus café along with Eunsoo to take our late lunch. We just finished our class and a quiz just now, and my stomach already growling loudly inside same goes to Eunsoo. We then take a seat after ordering our food at the counter.

“My head hurts. The quiz, seriously. I—it’s so freaking hard!” Eunsoo say before her own hair.

“Same, I also thought my brain gonna explode” I support her. She’s right. The quiz that my lecturer gave is so hard, there’s even question that I never met before. Eunsoo sigh. I sigh too, remembering what is just I answer at my quiz answer paper.

My eyes roaming around the café watching the students who busy eating, chatting, laughing with their friends. I rolled my eyes when I see Jimin and his friend chatting not far from my table. Whenever I see Jimin I can’t help it but just rolled my eyes even I’m infront of him. How dare him trying to take my girlfriend. My eyes then accidently meet someone eyes who seems familiar to me. I frown when I saw him walking closer to my seat.

“Sinb, it’s been a long time since I saw you. How are you doing?” He said and take a sit beside me startled Eunsoo who sit infront of me,

“What are you doing here?” I ask coldly without even look at his eyes.

“I’ve been transferred here. How come I didn’t know you one of the students here? You must be studying well right” He chuckle reaching my head and pat it softly.

“Don’t touch me and leave now” I said as I avoid his hand that patting my head.

“Are you still angry with me?”

“I said leave now and don’t touch me!” I warn him but seems he didn’t understand what I said.

“We just met. I just want to know whats you been up?”

“You don’t have to know anything! Leave now”

“Sinb, are you going to be rude with me? I’m your father!” He said with his stern voice.

“You’re not my father! Leave me and my friend alone. I want to take my lunch!”

“Sinb—“

“Please leave now before I make scene here!” I cut his words hoping that he will leave me which is success after I saw he walk away from my table.

“He’s not my father. Don’t ask me any question!”  I said as soon I see Eunsoo try to say something. It must be the question from my answer just now when I see her continue to eat her food.

Suddenly I feel moody and lost my appetite. I just playing with my food didn’t even take a bite from it. Why is he suddenly come out? Why this university? Why he didn’t go to other university? He is my father. My Ex-father.! He and my mother already divorce when I still at my high school day. I didn’t know about it at first but I ask force my mom to tell me and after that she told me everything. My father already married with some women that he met when he went to outstation. I’m not even surprise about it because I’ve knew it since my primary school. I never claim everyone that I have father, when someone asked me about my father, I just say that my father already dead. Is it too much if I say that? But who’s care? I don’t have any father and that’s the truth. I’m still happy even I don’t have any.

END OF SINB POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

just a short update. sorry . :(

hope yall still enjoy it. 

tonight is halloween !!! Happy Halloween. :)