SR II

Confuse

 

 

 

 

“Isn’t—this—it’s—she’s—why she’s—“

“Aish—stop it” Yuju smack Sowon’s head getting annoyed with Sowon reaction to that phone call.

“It’s—just—I’m just shocked. Aren’t you?”

“I am, but you don’t have to stuttering like that”

“Woahh, this is the most shocking news I ever know. What should we do then?”

“Let’s just don’t say anything about this.”

“What do you mean? Aren’t you curious about this thing!?”

“Relax stick!, of course I want to know the truth, but lets just prentend we don’t know anything. Just wait for a good time to ask her. She might have a reason why she didn’t tell us” Yuju replied and Sowon know it well when Yuju use her serious tone.

“Okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Happy birthday Sowon.”Sinb say to Sowon right after Sowon blow up the candle. They spending Sowon’s birthday on the living room only the three of them with some party decoration that Sowon and Yuju prepare before.

“You sound insincere tho.” Sowon pout making Sinb want to punch herself after seeing Sowon act like that.

“Yeah, I agree that.You didn’t sincere about your wish to her.” Yuju add.

“Whaaaat, then what should I say then?? Happy birthday Kim Sojung, may god bless you and may you have a happy life for the rest of your life. Like that?” Sinb protest.

“See, it’s not that hard saying that. Thank You Sinb.i lope you” Sowon say and there’s Yuju Supporting the birthday girl.

“You two----“ before Sinb can finish her words, the bell of Yuju’s studio rang and make Yuju immediately stand up to see her guest.

“Who is it” Sinb ask Sowon but the birthday girl only shrugged her shoulder. Two of them just sit on the couch while waiting for Yuju.

 

 

“Surprise! Look who’s here” Yuju say excitedly making Sowon and Sinb look at her before look for the other guests behind her.

“Wow! but you guys said yall won’t come. How did—ahh scratch it, just come here we just about to start the party. I already blew the candle.”Sowon’s happy tone make Sinb frown while look at the birthday girl jumping towards the guests before hugging each other.

“Happy birthday Sowon. Sorry we were late , I thought we not gonna make it. But, it’s okay, just take this as your surprise birthday gift.”

“Aww, it’s okay Eunha, as long you guys are here already make me happy”

 

“Hey, whats with that face. It’s been a long time since you meet them right” Yuju said to frowning Sinb after take her seat along with Eunha, silent Umji and Yerin that beside her.

“Why two of you didn’t tell me that there are another guests coming?” Sinb cold tone make five of them look straightly on her face.

“W—what do you mean? They are our friends not another guests Sinb-ah”Yuju replied.

“Why you didn’t tell me beforehand? You should just at least tell me”

“Is that even necessary? What is the problem now? We are all here to celebrate Sowon’s birthday and that’s it” Yuju reply again but now with her serious tone.

“Guys stop it” Sowon trying to stop her friends but seems Yuju and Sinb didn’t care with that.

“The problem is you didn’t even bother to tell me!!”

“And why in the world I should tell you ?! So that you don’t have to come isn’t ?!!”This time Yuju raised her voice to Sinb make Sinb stand up from her seat wanting to leave the place but stop her walk after see a few bags on the floor.

“Seriously Yuju? I’m going back to my hometown tonight.” Sinb say as she walk towards the room and want take her things with her. Sowon who can sense that follow Sinb to the room trying to convince the girl for not going.

“Sinb-ah, it’s my birthday. Are you really gonna do this? Okay we are sorry that we didn’t tell you before hand it’s because Yuju and I know you well. If we tell you about this, you surely didn’t come right?” Sowon said softly trying to persuade Sinb but Sinb just continue to pack her things.

“Sinb please”Sowon try again.

 

“Sinb, it’s okay. Don’t worry we will going now. You don’t have to go out. We are here just to wish Sowon her birthday and that’s all. We will going now.”Eunha say as she and the silent Umji and Yerin walk towards the main door.

 

“No. I will not let everyone leave. Everyone is staying and nobody will leave. Aren’t four of you look at Sowon? It’s her birthday but you guys behaving like this. She don’t want any of you to leave, so can we just stop this drama and go out now to the living room to continue the party. A gloomy birthday party!” Yuju said and take Eunha, Umji and Yerin with her leaving Sinb and Sowon alone in the room.

 

 

 

“I will wait outside. Please. I’m begging you. I just want to celebrate my birthday with my precious best friends.” Sowon say before going out and Sinb is left alone in the room. After a few minutes Sinb going out from the room and join the gloomy birthday party with them and awkwardly take her seat beside Umji since that’s the only seat that vacant.

“Since Sinb already here, can we sing a birthday song again?” Yuju trying to lift up their mood with her bright tone.

 

 

 

“Aishh, blow the candle already I’m getting hungry here” Sinb protest because of Sowon who take a long time to make her wish and after a few seconds Sowon blow the candle with a smile plastered on her face.

“What are you wishing for? Mind to share with us?”Umji who keep silent since the beginning ask, make Sinb flinch after Umji speak up.

“If I tell you then my wish won’t be granted”

“Dig in! Even there’s only snacks here.” Yuju say make the rest laugh. Six of them spending their time eating the snacks, playing with balloon and late movie night. For a while, they forgot about their problem to each other and just interact with each other even in awkward way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, stop eating! It’s your turn. Truth or Dare?!” Sinb shout at Yuju who busy munching snacks to continue their truth and dare game.

“Dare.!” Yuju say in a second and continue munching her snacks.

“Knock the door of your neighborhood”

“Heshh, what an easy task. I can even sing in front of their door.”Yuju said as she stand up and knock the door of her neighbor.Yuju even knock it continuously loudly make Sowon pull her to enter her own apartment.

“See? That’s not a hard task for me. So now shall we start? It’s my turn.” Yuju then spin the roulete that have their name on it and unexpectedly stop at Sinb’s.

“Ohh yeah!. Truth or Dare?” Yuju say proudly.

“I don’t want to do anything stupid so I choose truth”

“Do you have someone in your heart?” The birthday girl say as soon Sinb choose truth make Sinb caught her guard off.

“Err—rr I thi—I think no. there’s nobody in my heart” . Sinb curse in her mind.

“Seems like you didn’t tell the truth. You stuttering dude” Sowon say again make Sinb deny it as fast as she can. Yuju who being silent just now stand up and make on her way to her room leaving the other girls behind.

“N—no that’s the truth. I don’t have anyone. Even if there’s someone, of course it could be you all since you all are my friends. Sinb try again but seems Sowon didn’t believe in her.

“Well, I have this lie detector. Come here you” Yuju comeback from her room and everyone can see that shes taking some kind of machine lie detector on her hand.

“What?! Are you even serious? This is why Mr. Choi told me to look after you if you went shopping.” Sinb trying to change the topic but Yuju just ignore what Sinb say and take Sinb hand and put it on the machine lie detector.  Sinb who can’t win anyway just let Yuju take her and and unwillingly put her hand on that machine.

“So Sinb, tell us now the truth. Are you have someone in your heart and are you in some kind of relationship with someone?” Yuju ask carefully then press the machine after she ask Sinb the question. Sinb look uneasy with the question and take a few seconds to answer.

“No and No. There’s no one in my heart and I’m free from any relationship” Sinb’s answer make everyone silent. The machine didn’t beeping and instead show a beautiful green color showing that Sinb’s answer is the truth. There’s proud Sinb yet show some kind of guilty expression. Yuju and Sowon couldn’t believe what they just heard and see, there’s Eunha and Yerin just clap their hand after knowing that Sinb is telling the truth. And then Umji. A few seconds after the machine show a green color, Umji excuse herself to washroom bringing her smartphone with her.

“You actually telling the truth. Congrats” Eunha show her thumbs to Sinb, respecting Sinb who really tell the truth.

“Are you guys okay.? Seems like both of you didn’t believe her”Yerin ask the duo who still didn’t believe what they heard and see just now.

“H-huh? Y—yeah  we are okay. It’s just I didn’t expect this Hwang telling us the truth. Hey it’s already 0330AM, we should stop playing and prepare to sleep. I’m sleepy already” Yuju the stand up from her seat following by Sowon who suddenly clean up the mess that they’ve done.

“What’s wrong with them?” Sinb ask to Eunha but Eunha just shake her head because she also don’t know the reason.

 

 

 

 

“Hey guys.” Five of them who busy prepare a place for them to sleep in the living room stop and take a look at Umji in front of the washroom door.

“What is it Umji?” Eunha ask with concern tone.

“I—I think I can’t stay here tonight.”

 “Why?” the girls ask in unison and all of them look straightly to Umji.

“I need to go back to my family house. I—it’s my parents want to meet me. My parents want to meet me before they going to oversea tomorrow evening. It was a sudden call” Umji then excuse herself even before her friends can say anything. She going out thru the main door leaving the the girls dumbfounded.

 

 

“D—did she really leaving?” Sinb ask make the girls turn their head and look at Sinb.

“Umji is lying. I’m pretty sure that’s not the thing.” Yuju said. Five of them seems in their own thought before Sinb talking.

“Let me look after her. It’s pretty dangerous to go out at this hour.” Sinb say again and leave the studio and trying to follow Umji.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*hii~~~~ 

i hope you guys enjoy my update. :))  thank you for reading . :) 

im sorry for any lack and any mistake in my grammar. i will try to improve it.