I HATE YOU

Confuse

 

 

 

 

“Where are we going?” Sowon ask Eunha for the fifth time but Eunha just keep saying the same answer.


“We almost there, trust me you will like it as soon you see it” Eunha say excitedly. She pretty sure that Sowon will like it because Sowon is someone who like that kind of acvity. Eunha bring Sowon at the west side of the resort which is take more than 20 minutes to get there by walking. She can just drive to the place but Eunha want Sowon to enjoy the view of the beach since Sowon said she rarely see one. 


“Wahhh~~!! Eunha i—it’s—it’s—“Sowon shout excitedly. 


“Yeah, I know. Let’s go” 


“Eunha, h—how did you know I would like to ride this? This is one of my wish since I know about this thing!”


“I’m Eunha. Of course I need to know everything that you like”


“Thank you Eunha! Thank you so much!” Sowon cant help but jumping around showing that she really happy. 


ATV, Sowon has been wanting to ride one since she was only eleven years old. Even though to ride ATV doesn’t required a license, Sowon’s parents always said to her that she need to wait for her driving license first before ride the ATV. Sowon really like any adventure activities and Eunha has know anything about Sowon’s hobbies since six of them being friend, so it’s not hard for Eunha to guess the things that Sowon like.


“Are you not gonna hop on?” Sowon ask Eunha who still standing beside the big ATV.


“It’s alright for me. You can enjoy it, I will just wait you here” Even Eunha has been growing up there but never once Eunha tried to drive the thing because that smol girl don’t really like any outside activities, she prefer to sit down the whole day infront of her gadget playing some games rather than play outside. 


“You bring me here, so I want you to ride this too. Come on Eunha, just sit behind me I will become your rider!” Even Sowon excited, she still wait for Eunha to come with her. Then she just pull Eunha until Eunha giving up and sit behind her on that vehicle. 


“I’m ready now, you can start” Eunha say shortly. 


“You will fall if you not hold onto me”


“I already holding something, you don’t have to worry” 


“Aishh, you are so stubborn. Don’t you dare to let it go!”

Sowon say as she take Eunha’s arms and force it to hug her waist, Eunha feel a bit embrassed by the contact but she couldn’t let it go too because she’s too happy so she just tighten her hug Sowon waist from the back. 


Sowon is really good handling the ATV despite her first time riding one. She even make a friendly race to the other rider and end up being a winner. Eunha can’t say anything and just follow what the tall girl want to do because if it make her happy Eunha will be happy too. Eunha also happy because she got a chance to hug the person that she love.

After spend one hour riding the ATV, both of them hop off from the vechicle and take a rest at the nearest bench. Eunha regretting her decision to wear a thin cloth. She didn’t even wear any coat or jacket to warm her body make she end up shivering to due the cold wind that keep blowing from the sea plus they just ride the ATV make her body temperature become low. 


“I told you to wear a jacket before right?” Sowon say softly as she take off her jacket and wrapped Eunha’s small body with it.


“T—thank but you will need this too. It’s cold” 


“Don’t try to take it off! I’m alright” Sowon raised her voice when Eunha try to take off the jacket.


“Thank you”


“It’s me who supposed to thank you Eunha-yah. You make me happy for these past day and you always stay beside me, wiped my tears, give me a shoulder whenever I need to lean some. You really a good friend Eunha and I really thankful for that”


“No need to mention that. We are friends right? So it doesn’t matter for me, as long you are happy. Seeing your wide smile just now make me happy too. Now, as a thank you because you let me wear this jacket, let’s go eat a lot of seafood, you love seafood right?!”


“Yeah but Eunha-yah you don’t have to do all of this”
“I still want to do it tho, let’s go! I already book the table for us, I’m hungry!”


For the second time that day, Sowon shout excitedly. Maybe it’s one of the happiest day in Sowon’s life. The resort have a various seafood and people around the area always called the place as a seafood heaven. From the tiny seafood creature until the big one, you can find at the Gal’s Resort Restaurant. For the seafood maniac like Sowon, she try everything that she always want to eat until the thing that she never had before. Sowon’s face has no different with a kid who receive a lollipop from their parents. 


“Do you like it that much?” Eunha ask while smilling like a mother who feed her daughter. Sowon just nodding her head and showing up her thumb as a response. 


“Ermm, you know tonight is our resort celebration anniversary and if you don’t mind, do you want to come with me?” Eunha ask again. 


“Sure. Why should I refuse that?” 
“I’m just asking for your permission, who know you would feel tired and want some rest”


“How long this resort started operated?” Sowon ask with still full with food make Eunha smile a bit.
“You should swallow your food first. Urmm,   I think this year maybe the 20 anniversary? 21? I’m not really sure. Maybe 21”


“Wahhh, that long?”

Sowon show her thumbs up again facinasted by then long lasting resort. Eunha just nodding her head as they continue eat their late lunch together while changing a lot of stories that they never share before.

 

 


AT NIGHT 


A lot of people come to the resort celebration ceremonies. Everyone is excited for that resort celebration anniversary, because every year the resort make a lot of exciting activies such as a lucky draw, a lot of games with the prize, giving out a free foods and the most anticipating is a fireworks showcase. Eunha and Sowon also didn’t left out from join the activities. Sowon is the most excited one to enjoy and try every activity since it is really Sowon’s first time to have an activities like that. They going around and around to try each games from every booth and sometimes win the games and make Sowon jumped excitedly everytime they won the game. 


At some points, they accidently meet with Eunha’s relative make Eunha answer a lot of their question, asking how the small girl do now, a long time no see words, I miss you words and the famous questions who is the tall girl beside her, make Eunha’s heart hurt sometimes from hearing Sowon’s answer. Everytime Sowon said Eunha is only a good friend of her, Eunha’s heart ached a bit, but she try to come to her sense that Sowon’s words is the truth. They are only a good friend of each other. 


After tired from roaming around, they take a rest at the lobby which is away from the crowd. They only talk a bit because both is tired but none of them want to go back to room. Eunha has been try to control her sad heart whenever Sowon talk to her, she was sad because Sowon still see her only as a friend and nothing else even though they has been spending time together. 


“Eunha-ssi?” Eunha snapped from her thought and take a look to the person that called her.
“W—what are you doing here?” Eunha ask as soon she saw the person that she don’t really want to see at least not now.
“We just spending our time together here. What about you?” 
“You can’t be here Nayoung-ssi, Sowon is here with me, what if she saw you? She will get a heartbroken again”

Eunha say while her eyes keep looking around searching for Sowon. Sowon has excuse herself to the washroom since earlier make Eunha become more afraid because the tall girl might come at any time. 
“W—what? But why did you bring her here? I told you that I will come here right?” Nayoung ask.
“I don’t know this is the place that you meant. This is my family resort, that’s why I take her here. You can’t be here! Sowon, can’t meet you yet!” 
“Eunha-ssi, I’m not gonna leave this place, this is Jiqeong favorite resort. Don’t worry, I will try to make myself away and I will try to not bump into both of you”


“Just don’t appear infront of us” Eunha sigh heavily. 
“Please make my precious friend happy Eunha-ssi. I really love her as a friend and I really hope that you can make her happy, please take care of her” 


“I will do that even if you didn’t say it. Just don’t appear infront of us. You should go now, Sowon will come here at anytime and I don’t want Sowon to see you talking with me. She will misunderstand us” Eunha say and without any words Nayoung left the lobby.

Nayoung is the one who contact Eunha since the day she broke up with Sowon. She told the small girl to take care of Sowon, since Nayoung aware that Eunha have a crush on Sowon. Eunha was mad when she receive Nayoung message. She really mad because how emotionless Nayoung words to her that time, she really want to kill Nayoung because she hurt Sowon just like that. But after talk on the phone for a few times, Eunha started to understand Nayoung, Nayoung really love Sowon, she realize how deep Nayoung love for Sowon but only as a friend. Nayoung is a caring person, she really care about Sowon and that is why she left Sowon with Eunha, because she believe that Eunha will make Sowon happy, because if Sowon happy, Nayoung also will be happy.

 

“Eunbi!!” Again Eunha snapped from her thought. But this time her body is dragged to the corner of the lobby. 


“Oppa, it hurts! What is wrong with you!?” Eunha shout to Ilhoon who still grip Eunha wrist tightly. 


“I want to talk to you”
“You don’t have to drag me here! It really hurts!” 


“Tell me honestly. Do you like that friend of you?”
“W—what are you talking about?” 


“Sowon. You love her right?”


“I don’t understand what are you saying?” Eunha say still massaging her wrist.


“Don’t try to lie to me and who’s Nayoung? I saw and I heard two of you talking just now. Is she someone important to Sowon? What are you trying to hide from her?”


“O—oppa. I’m not hiding Nayoung from Sowon, i—it’s just I don’t want both of them meet, I need to make Sowon away from Nayoung”


“Why would you try to make Sowon away from her? Why did you make a promise with her like that?”


“I—it’s I promised to Nayoung that I will make Sowon happy. I don’t want Sowon to meet Nayoung, she is the one who break their relationship” 


“Then confess to Sowon! Take this chance and let Sowon know that you love her! I saw her that she really happy beside you. Take this as an advantage, tell her that you will make her happy instead of that Nayoung. This is your chance Eunbi.”


“Oppa—”


“Think Eunbi! What would you get if you keep being like this around her?! You should take this situation to make Sowon look at you. Take this for your own good”


“Oppa, I’m not taking advantage in her situation!! I just want to make her happy and that’s all” 


“Come on Eunbi, don’t lie to yourself, you also want to take this chance to right? If not why would you stay with her, you should take this as an advantage for yourself!” 


“Stop it!! I’m not gonna do that and also she need time to heal her broken heart!! I can’t just tell her my real feeling!! It will only make the situation worse!”


“Eunbi—“ 


“I’m not a selfish person oppa! I don’t care if she will never look at me, I don’t care if I have to being like this forever, as long as she stay beside me it’s already more than enough!! Don’t teach me something that will make Sowon hate me!!”


“You already did Eunbi!! The fact that you met with her ex behind her is—“ 


“I said stop it!! I know what i’m doing! Just stop here oppa, I don’t want to argue with you!” 


Eunha just left the place leaving Ilhoon who sigh heavily. She don’t want to listen to her oppa words and go to the lobby waiting for Sowon who still in the washroom. Eunha wait for Sowon for more than half an hour at the lobby, but she still didn’t see Sowon comeback from the washroom. When she decide to call Sowon, she receive the tall girl message saying that she already in the room make Eunha immediately go back to the room.

 

 

 

“Sowon are you alright?” Eunha say as soon she come into the room. Seeing Sowon who already shed a tears make Eunha become more panic. Eunha just hug Sowon tightly and saying that everything will be alright, thinking that Sowon might bumped into Nayoung while she not with her.


“I—I can’t believe it” 


“What? What is it? Tell me”Eunha ask softly as her hand wiping Sowon’s tears. 


“I can’t believe it!”
“What is it Sowon?”


“That you deceive me! I thought you are my friend, but why did you do this to me?” Sowon say between her tears. 


“W—what do you mean?” Eunha ask carefully. 


“I heard you!! I heard you just now! Are you taking an advantage on me Eunha? Are you really meet and talk to Nayoung after that day?!! Why are you try to separate me and Nayoung?!!” Eunha flinch when Sowon suddenly shout at her. There’s a mix both anger and disappointed in Sowon’s voice make Eunha can’t say anything. 


“What did you promise to Nayoung?!! Did you really meet and talk with her?!! Did two of you really planned this?! Did she really here?! In this resort?!!” 


“ANSWER ME EUNHA!!!” Sowon shout as she can’t control herself.


“I—I it’s just I’m—”


“SO IT’S TRUE!!? YOU REALLY MET NAYOUNG AND KEEP IN CONTACT WITH HER?! FOR ALL THIS TIME?!! WHILE I’M THE ONE WHO DESPERATELY WANT TO MEET HER, WANT TO TALK WITH HER!!” 


“S—sowon i—I’m sorry I—” 


“I THOUGHT YOU ARE MY FRIEND EUNHA!! I THOUGHT I CAN LEAN ON YOU!!! I THOUGHT I CAN TRUST YOU BUT WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME??!!” 


“Sowon listen to me first, I—” 


“NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME!! LISTEN EUNHA!! IF YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE MY SITUATION AS YOUR ADVANTAGE THEN YOU ARE WRONG!!! NO WONDER YOU BROUGHT ME HERE, WANTING TO SHOW OFF TO ME, THAT YOU ARE REALLY A GOOD FRIEND!! WANTING TO FULFILL YOUR BET TO NAYOUNG THAT YOU CAN MAKE ME HAPPY!!! SO I’M ONLY A PUPPET TO BOTH OF YOU!? KIND OF THING THAT YOU GUYS CAN BET ON?!” 


“Sowon you misun—” 


“SHUT UP!! I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOUR MOUTH AGAIN. YOU JUST SUCH A SWEET TALKER!!! LISTEN TO ME PROPERLY, I NEVER WANT TO MEET YOU AGAIN! DON’T YOU DARE TO SHOW YOUR FACE INFRONT OF ME AFTER THIS! AFTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!! I DON’T WANT TO GET INVOLVE WITH YOUR STUPID BET WITH NAYOUNG!! MARK MY WORDS JUNG EUNBI, I HATE YOU!! SERIOUSLY I HATE YOU SO MUCH!! SUCH A TWO FACE HUMAN BEING!! YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN, YOU JUST A SNAKES WHO TRIED HARD TO BE A HUMAN!!” 


“Sowon please I—I I’m—you misunder—” 


“I HATE YOU JUNG EUNBI!!” Sowon’s last words before going out from the room leaving Eunha alone flopped weakly on the floor.

Eunha try to catch Sowon but her feet doesn’t let her. Her legs can’t even stand properly. Eunha just cry, crying hardly, crying out loud with her whole body trembling so much. The things that she afraid to come already happen right now. Sowon did really misunderstood her. She don’t even have any chance to tell Sowon everything. The only that she can do now is cry out loud.

 

 

 

 


“I—it’s just I don’t want both of them meet, I need to make Sowon away from Nayoung”
“Why would you try to make Sowon away from her? Why did you make a promise with her ex like that?”
“I—it’s i—I just I promised to Nayoung that I will make Sowon happy. I don’t want her to be sad if she saw Nayoung again. I don’t want Sowon to meet Nayoung, Nayoung is the one who break their relationship” 
“Take this as an advantage, tell Sowon that you love her! Tell her that you will make her happy instead of that Nayoung. This is your chance Eunbi.”
“Oppa—”
“Think Eunbi! What would you get if you keep being like this around her?! You should take this situation to make Sowon look at you”
“Come on Eunbi, don’t lie to yourself, you also want to take this chance to right? If not why would you stay with her, you should take this as an advantage for yourself!” 

 

 


‘I can’t believe you Eunha! How dare you and Nayoung make me like this’
‘I hate you!!’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MIC DROP BAAMMM !!! 

Have u guys listened to mic drop remix ? I feels like want to drop a bomb after listen to that .. kekekeke ^_^

Done update :)