SUNSHINE

Confuse

 

 

 

 

 

“W—what are you doing?” Yuju ask with her face that completely shock because of Yerin.

“I—I’m s—sorry Yuju. I’m reall—I’m really sorry”

“Why did you do that Yerin? Tell me?” Yuju ask again as she take a sit beside Yerin who already shed some tears. Yuju’s frustered voice guilt Yerin so much.

“I’m sorry. It’s was my fault. I—I shouldn’t do that. I’m sorry” Yerin say again make Yuju throw a strong gaze to her.

“I’m asking you Yerin” Yuju sound completely mad. She just look at Yerin who keep crying since earlier.

“I’m sorry Yuju. I’m sorry”’

“For a fourth time, I ask you again Jung Yerin. Why did you do that?”

“I’m sorry”

“Stop saying that you are sorry!! I’m asking you did that!? Why?!” Yuju raised her voice for the first time at Yerin. Since the first they become a friends, Yuju never raised her voice to Yerin, Yuju always shouted and raised her voice to their other friends but not Yerin, not even once but this time she did, shocking Yerin and make Yerin more guilty because of that.

“I—it’s, I—I it’s b—because I—I like you. I love you Yuju” Finally Yerin say it. She can’t hide it anymore after hearing Yuju raised her voice just now.

“What?! Yerin-ah?! I also love you, I love everyone but I never want to kiss my own friend lips!! Are you out of your mind?!”

“I’m sorry” That’s what Yerin can reply Yuju. She can’t reply it anymore because her tears keep falling from her eyes as she can feel her hurt broken inside.

‘So for all this time, she keep saying ‘I love you’ to me is only as a friend’ Yerin thought. Knowing that hurt her so much.

“I don’t know what is wrong with you, Yerin. You kissed me just now and keep saying sorry while crying, I completely don’t understand you at all. Are you really usually being like that? Kissing everyone that you love? Should I just kiss Sinb, Sowon, Eunha, Umji lips like that because I love them?” Yuju say again. Yuju is completely mad, that’s what Yerin thought.

“Y—you don’t understand Yuju”

“Then explain it to me!! Tell me so I can understand you!!” Yuju shout in frustration, make Yerin cry more.

“It’s alright Yuju, you don’t have to understand. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I will never do that again. Be careful on your back home, I suddenly remember that I need to meet my manager today to settle my resignation and also few things that I should done. I’m sorry Yuju” Yerin say before left the apartment while crying leaving mad Yuju behind.

Yuju sit on the couch massaging her temple sighing heavily. She can never forget that Yerin’s lips was on her’s when she fell asleep just now. Yuju was shocked. Ofcourse, she will shocked because it’s her own friend that kiss her on the lips. Yuju try to calm herself down because she was really mad because of what is happened. She never thought that Yerin will kiss her. She love Yerin, she loves all of her friend, but Yuju didn’t know the love that Yerin meant is a different love and Yuju will never understand that. Yuju has her own standard, she always keep in her mind that she’s a straight person. She will never want to fall in love with a girl. Yuju know herself, she’s interested more in a guy than girl and she will never want to ruin that standard. Yuju left Yerin’s place after take an hour thinking and going back to her studio. She thought that she need to prepare herself for her trainee life that will start in a few days.

 

………………………………………………………………………….

 

Umji awake with a worst headache and also a period pain at the same time. She come home late last night because her classmates forced her to hanging out together to celebrate their successful project. They just went to karaoke last night and having a drinks in that karaoke room, knowing that she have a high tolerance of alchohol, Umji just let herself out and went drunk. But waking up at the morning with a worst headache make Umji regret her decision last night and her period pain make the situation even worse.

“B !!! B !!!! Eunbi !!!! Eunbi!!!!” Umji shout. Shout out loud even she know that it will only make her headache become worse. She shout again hoping that her girlfriend heard her from the outside. She slept at her own room last night because she afraid that she will disturbing Sinb from her sleep and also she afraid that Sinb will nag at her.

“What is wrong with you Umji” Instead of her Eunbi, its Eunha who open Umji’s room door with her eyes still close and her messy hair show that she was asleep before Umji shout her name.

“Oh, it’s different Eunbi. Eunha yah, help me”

“What is it?” Eunha say as she come closer to Umji’s bed lazily with her eyes still half open.

“I think I have a period pain and also here my head its hurt so much” Umji weak voice make Eunha try to open her eyes wide and take a look at her friend.

“You are not fever tho, wait here.” Eunha say after checking Umji and go to the kitchen taking a medicine, prepare a warm water and light breakfast for Umji before come back to the room.

“Wake up. Eat this first and after that take this pil” Eunha hand Umji the sandwich and put a bottle with warm water inside on Umji’s stomach.

“Thanks. Sorry for disturbing your sleep”

“It’s okay. What are you doing last night? Your smell is a bit weird” Eunha then go closer to Umji trying to inhale the girl scent. 

“I went out with my classmate last night having a drinks together, but I end up drunk. Maybe that’s why my head hurt so much” Umji timidly answer.

“What? You drunk!?”

“Yeah, I drank a lot last night”

“Do you want any soup? I can make it for you”

“It’s alright. You don’t have to. Where’s Sinb?”

“She went out early, I met her this morning when I just arrive.”

“Huh? Where’s she going? She didn’t tell me anything”Eunha just shrugged her shoulder while fixing her messy hair.

“Maybe she meet her friends or have a meeting or anything. You don’t have to make a face like that. Instead I think she also didn’t know that you drunk last night right? That girl will change into a jealousy beast if she know that” Eunha answer make Umji look at her disbelief.

“Are you threatening me or what?”

“Well, kind of” Eunha chuckled as she stand up wanting to leave.

“Where are you going?”

“I want to continue my sleep. Why?”

“Alright then. Don’t tell Sinb about this” Eunha just humming and step out from Umji’s room.

 

 

 

“Are you sure you want to stay here?” Sinb ask Yerin as soon they take a sit at the hostel café.

Sinb accidently meet Yerin at the campus when she finished her dance practice, she didn’t know that Yerin already attended the same campus with her month ago and what make her even shocked is Yerin decide to stay at the campus hostel rather than stay with them at Umji’s place.  Yerin don’t even bother to tell them that she already start her study there.

“Yeah, I think this is better for me”

“Why don’t you stay with us? You know that Eunha stay together with us right?”

“Yeah, but i think Eunha also rarely comeback home right? So it’s a good idea for me and also for Eunha, she can stay at my dorm if she can’t go back home”

“Really?”

“Yeah, you don’t have to worry Sinb-ah. I’m okay with this, don’t tell Eunha and the others about this can you?”

“But why? At the end they will know. You also take the same course with Eunha, I’m pretty sure both of you will bumb into each other”

“I know that, but for now please don’t tell them”

“Alright if that what you want. But hey, if you want to come over at Umji’s place just come okay?” Sinb say and both of them take their brunch together happily before someone come to Sinb make Sinb completely lost her mood. Sinb then bid a goodbye to Yerin and rush her way comeback home.

 

“Umji!!” Sinb shout right after she enter the apartment shocking Eunha and Umji who watching tv at the living room.   

“You are doomed, Umji” Eunha whispered to Umji that sit beside her.

“Umji!”

“Y—yeah?” Umji answer innocently even though she already know what make Sinb angry like that.

“Where are you going last night?!”

“A—ah, It’s i—me I told you that I went to meeting right?”

“After that?!”

“It—it’s.. Uhmmm we—I we just went to karaoke, hanging out together. T—that’s all” Umji answer honestly as she look at the mad Sinb.

“That’s all?!! That’s all you said?!! What happen after that?!?”

“Answer me!!” Sinb raised her voice as she come closer to Umji.

“Sinb-ah, you can just ask her slowly, you don’t have to shout like that” Eunha who being a watcher since earlier speak up.

“She didn’t answer me Eunha-yah!”

“I’m sorry” Umji apologize while hanging her head down hiding her tears from the two.

“Umji-ah, I’m just asking you what is happen after that. Why are you saying sorry? Answer me!”

“I will leave both of you here. Sinb-ah, talk nicely to her, you don’t have to shout like that. Listen to her first” Eunha say and enter her room to give a personal space to the couple.

“I’m sorry” Umji say again after both of them keep being silent.

“I’m just asking what is happen after that, why are you saying keep saying sorry? You make me think something stupid Umji-ah” Sinb soften her voice, trying to calm herself.

“I drunk last night. I’d drank a lot but believe me that’s all and there’s nothing happen. JK drop me off last night because it’s already late. That’s all”

“You not lying to me right?”

“N—no, I didn’t lie to you. You know me right? I can remember everything even in a drunk state”

“Okay. I just afraid about—yeah you know” Sinb chuckle and sit beside Umji on the couch. Umji scoot closer to Sinb and wrap the girl burying her face on Sinb’s chest.

“I will never do anything that you think B~~”

“Hmmm, I didn’t get any kiss today” Sinb close her eyes waiting for Umji to kiss her on the lips. In just a seconds, Sinb can feel Umji’s lips on her’s.

“Wow, that so fast” Eunha voice startled them make Sinb look at Eunha with annoyed look.

“Can you just let us kiss first?! We haven’t kiss today!” Sinb say while Umji keep her head down, to shy to look at Eunha.

“Get into a room then. Don’t do it here! I want to watch my favourite drama on that tv not this kind of rated thing infront my eyes!” Eunha say. Sinb then stand up from the couch taking Umji with her and make their way to their room.

‘When will I get my own partner, I’m so jealous’ Eunha thought as she lazily sit on the couch. She turn on the tv but her mind flying somewhere else remembering someone that she really miss so much.

 

 

 

 

At Buddy Music Agency

 

“I’m a sunshine, so I will shine forever on you~~~~!!!”

“Gosh! Yerin you embarrassing me!”

“I’m a sunshine! Nothing can shine bright like me. You said that I’m your sunshine!~~~ I’m a sunshine~~”

“Gosh! This is all my fault. Why did I bring her here?”

“You Yuju! Remember I’m your sunshine~!!!”

“Yeah, yeah. You are my sunshine. Now let’s go back”

“No! It’s still early! I want to stay here longer with you~~~Sunshine~~I’m the only sunshine~~will make you happy~~”

“Seems like your girlfriend drunk already”

“Huh? S—she’s not my girlfriend”

“Aigoo~~ your girlfriend will upset if she heard that”

“B—but, she’s only my—“

“Alright alright. Don’t say anymore. I don’t want you two will end up argue if she heard that again”

“Yerin, lets go back”

“I’m not Yerin~! I told you I’m a sunshine. Your sunshine~”

 

 

“Hey,! Yuna! Yuna ! Choi Yuna?!” Yuju startled as she can hear her fellow trainee friends raised their voice at her.

“Y—yeah?”

“There you are, spacing out again! What is wrong with you? Are you alright?”

“Huh? Yeah, I’m alright”

“There’s definitely something is bothering you. Come on, you can share with us”

“It’s nothing. It’s just I’m thinking what will it be this Friday. You know, the evaluation. I’m kind of worry about it” Yuju excuse. Assuring the others that she really alright, but it’s not the real reason. Yuju is thinking about Yerin, her mind is filled with Yerin. After that kissed, both of them didn’t see each other again. Yuju once came to Yerin’s place, because she miss Yerin so much. She used to hanging out most with Yerin than the others, she tried to meet Yerin few times but whenever Yuju came to Yerin’s house the girl is always not there. She didn’t aware that Yerin already start her study and stay at the campus hostel.

“See?! You are spacing out again!”

“Sorry, heheh. Hey I need to go now, I suddenly remember that my parents want to meet me today. Thanks for the drinks guys, see ya at the evaluation day” Yuju left the place leaving her fellow trainees dumbfounded behind.

“Seriously what is wrong with her?”

“She always like that. Since the first day I saw her, she always look like in her own world even at the audition day”

 

‘Ahhh, I’m going crazy. What is wrong with you Yuju?!’ Yuju thought as she sigh heavily in her car. She have no idea why she’s being like that. She supposed to think and prepare about her upcoming monthly evaluation, but her mind is flying somewhere else. After a long thought, Yuju decide to drive to Yerin’s place again.

‘Haishh ! Seriously that Jung Yerin! Where is she?!’ Yuju arrived at the apartment hoping that Yerin will be there, but Yerin is not there. She tried to call Yerin but the girl didn’t answer her phone. Yuju fidgeting her phone thinking if she should ask her other friends about Yerin wherebout and while she lost in her own thought, her phone is ringing showing that Sowon is calling her.

“Sowon?” Yuju ask right after she answer the call.

Yeah. Yuju where are you?”

“Huh? I’m at Korea of course”

Busy? Where are you now, can you pick me up at the airport?”

“Now?”

Yeah. But whats with that tone? Seems like you are busy, it’s alright for me if you can’t come

“Ohh, it’s okay, I’m not busy tho. Just wait there, I’m on my way. I will try to bring the others if they have a spare time”

Really? Alright then. Thanks, see ya”

After ended their call Yuju drive her car to Umji’s place, afraid that she will come pointlessly Yuju call her friends in advance knowing that the others is pretty busy with their own campus life. Just like what she expect, there’s only one person have a spare time. Eunha. Umji having a quiz and Sinb is went to her field trip since yesterday.

“Just where’s that Jung Yerin! Is she mad at me or what?”

“I mean, isn’t me who supposed to be mad at her??!!”

“Haishh!! I’m going crazy!!” Yuju talking alone as she keep her eyes on the road. In her head is only Yerin. Yerin and Yerin.

 

“Here, hold my hand”

“Why?”

“I promise you that I will protect you right? You are trembling right now”

“I will not trembling if you didn’t choose that horror movie! No wonder you become best friend with Sowon! Why do you like horror movie so much!?”

“I like you more”

 

‘What is wrong with me?’

‘Where are you Jung Yerin? I miss your smile’ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hi :) done update..

thank you for still here, reading my story  :) 

really appreciate it.