SPORT EVENT : PART II

Confuse

Sinb didn’t know Yuju actually fall when running just now and spraint her ankle. Medical team bring Yuju to the emergency tent. Yuju so frustrated because she loses to sinb, since she didn’t know that sinb is that fast.

‘why the heck I fall, arghhh ‘ Yuju shout quietly.

“Yuju-ah, are you okay? What are you trying to catch there? “ Sowon asked Yuju while laughing. After saw that embarrassing scene, Sowon immediately go to Yuju to see her condition.

“Shut up, Sowon !  I’m injured here. If you come here just want to make fun of me, please get out !” yuju answer in annoying tone.

“woah woah, relax dude, I’m just kidding, I just want to see your hand, gimme your hand” sowon come closer and take Yuju hand. Yuju give her hand and look at Sowon curiously.

“why ?”

“nothing I just want to see what are you trying to catch “ Sowon laugh loudly again.

“yahhh, Kim Sojung ! , get out” Yuju shout and she see Sowon running out from the tent while laughing. Yuju then heard some of medical staff chuckled.

“shut up” Yuju commanded in cold voice and everyone apologize to her. Of course everyone will listen to Yuju since Yuju is daughter to that school CEO.

Sinb is getting ready for another run. She a bit nervous and a bit tired because she just finished 400meter and 400 meter relay 20 minutes ago. She’s really happy because her team already got three gold from 100meter, 400meter and 400meter relay. Everyone in her teammate praised her and rooting for her.

‘you can do it Hwang EunBi, this is the last run !’ sinb said to herself while preparing for 800 meter. She’s really tired. Sinb didn’t know why she feel so tired.

‘is it because I’m nervous ? this is my first time tried 800meter. Uncle once said to me that I maybe good at short run but I’m not that good at long run. I should try first’ Sinb comfort herself. Sinb now at running track at the lane 6. Sinb didn’t even see Yuju since 100meter and her eyes searching for yuju but she’s not around. Sinb Sigh.

‘where are you tall girl ? did you saw me just now,? I ran really fast. Did you saw me?’

‘wait. What ? Yah Hwang EunBi ?why did you want that tall girl see you run?’

‘of course I want that arrogant girl watch me run, so that she can see me that my short leg is fast than her’

‘shhhh, just focus sinb !’ sinb is fighting with her own monologue.

Sinb ready for her last run. After heard the sign for running, Sinb didn’t run fast at first because she know, she just need to run really fast at the last 200 meter. That’s what she learn when she was first in runner world. Everyone run so fast and passing her one by one. Sinb now is left behind the other runner, but she didn’t let herself left far behind. Sinb can hear that her own teammate told her to run fast and beat them.

When it’s almost last 400meter, sinb start run fast and she start passing other runners. But her head suddenly feel so dizzy and she can feel her leg starting to cramp and hurt. Sinb didn’t stop instead she force herself to run so fast because it’s almost over, she can hear other student cheering and shout. For the last 100meter, sinb run fast and pass the last runner that right in front of her.

‘it’s almost over and I can do this’ sinb keep motivate her mind. She can see the finishing line and sinb made it. Suddenly Sinb feel her legs can’t move and her head really heavy. She can’t see anything and everything went dark.

“Sinb !!” the last word that Sinb heard.