TEASER 01

Confuse

 

 

 

A week after the kiss, Umji finally coming back to her apartment along with Eunha. Umji tell Sinb and Yerin that she will only comeback to their apartment after Eunha finish her penalty. Umji still hurt actually, she still not ready to meet Sinb even after the kiss. Sinb’s words to her a month ago still fresh lingering in her mind. She can’t just forget, because that words from Sinb totally gave her a lot of pain. Also a nightmare. Umji is not keeping any revenge or anything, it’s just her heart still can’t accept Sinb fully. She love Sinb, but she also don’t want to be hypocrite. She don’t want to pretending that fully accept the girl when she actually not. She still hurt and that’s the only thing in Umji’s mind for now.

 

 

“Just forgive her Umji” Eunha say when it’s only two of them in Umji’s room while Sinb just standing outside the room waiting for Umji to talk to her. Sinb thought when Umji said that she will comeback home ,she will get to talk to Umji and spend time together with her more but instead she always get shut out by Umji. She thought after the kiss Umji will change, but theres nothing change. Not even a slight. Umji still same, she still get ignored, acting like that Sinb is just someone that not really important to her.

 

 

“How about you guys talk together? I can’t bear being watching you being like this, she being like that. I know it’s her fault, but at least please give her a chance” This time Yerin trying to convince Umji at the kitchen while Sinb just a few meter away from both of them.Yerin really hope that Umji will open her heart back for Sinb because she know that Umji still love her Eunbi no matter what. Yerin know that Umji need a time, but she also can’t handle it when she saw Sinb let out a tears.Yerin know and every five of them know that Sinb is not someone who will shed a tears easily and when she does, that’s mean she is really hurts and Yerin really want to help their relationship get better.

 

 

“Umji please. Don’t be like this! I’m really sorry” After a few days, Sinb finally get a chance to talk to Umji properly. The cousins have a class to attend and only two of them stay in the house that time. Sinb has been stay in the living room since the morning waiting for Umji going out from her room and after few hours waiting, Umji finally out from her room and make her way to the kitchen wanting to eat some food.

“Are you done talking? I still have two assignment that need to be done” Umji answer coldly and when she try to walk away Sinb stop her again.

“Umji, I’m really sorry. You said you already forgive me then what is this!? Why are you ignoring me?”

“I’m not ignoring you. I just busy doing my things. Now let my hand go!”

“You said you forgive me? Why are you being like this again?” Sinb raised her voice still holding tight Umji’s wrist.

“How many times I should told you that I already forgive you?! Stop forcing me! It’s getting annoying!” Umji shout as she try to release her hand from Sinb’s grip but fail since Sinb is much stronger than her. Her eyes getting watery not because of the pain from Sinb’s grip but from her heart. She sincerely forgive Sinb but her heart still can’t accept the words what Sinb has said to her, that words is to painful for Umji. Umji still need a time, she need a time to heal everything.

“Umji, I—I’m really sorry about everything. I—I rea—really really sorry. Please forgive me. Please don’t be like this Umji-ah. Please give me a chance to fix everything. I know it’s all my fault, but please give me a chance” Sinb say softly, begging with her whole heart, almost kneeling infront of Umji hoping that Umji will accept her back but no. Umji still trying to walk away from the kitchen.

“Umji. Please! How about the kiss then? We kissed remember? I kissed you few days ago and you kiss me back. Don’t you feel anything? Please remember all the good times that we spent together. I really love you Umji”

“Kiss? Tch! Sinb-ah, it’s nothing to me. I can kiss anyone if I want to. I just give you the kiss back because I’m trying to save your face from getting humiliated. We were at the campus café with everyone watching us, I’m just trying to save you Sinb. That’s all! And don’t tell me to remember our moment together because I can’t feel anything when I’m with you. Literally nothing!! So please stop asking me about my feeling towards you because there’s nothing! There’s no more! I already forgive you Sinb, I do really forgive you but please, I need a time! Don’t push me like this because it will only make me hate you even more!” Umji last words before she pull her hand harshly from Sinb and walk away from the kitchen to her room and lock herself inside leaving Sinb behind.

“U—Umji-ah? I—I you—“Sinb can’t talk properly after hearing Umji’s words towards her. After heard Umji’s cold words, Sinb immediately sank down, her world start crumble down as her leg give away and make her flopped on the floor weakly. Sinb cry hardly, she cry not because Umji left her at the kitchen but she cry because she used to say that to Umji before and how much it hurts for Umji that time until Umji decide to say that words back towards her. Thinking about that make Sinb cry even more, make she completely lost it and keep saying sorry infront of Umji’s room even Umji didn’t even bother to open the door for her.

 

 

 

 

“You will get sick if you keep being like this” Eunha try to convince Sinb but get ignore from the girl.

“At least take a bite, don’t be like this Sinb-ah. It’s been three days you didn’t eat anything” This time Yerin try again with her eyes almost shed some tears because of worry too much towards Sinb.

“I’m not hungry. I’m really alright”

“You doesn’t look okay at all Sinb, you will really get sick if you didn’t eat” Eunha say again. The cousins really worry about Sinb condition. Sinb look completely pale and doesn’t have any energy even to stand up. What make they more worry is when Umji didn’t even spare a bit glance to Sinb’s room and just going out to campus like nothing is happen.

“I’m alright” Sinb weakly say along with her tears falling slowly from her eyes. Yerin who see and heard that shed some tears too while her thumb wiping softly Sinb’s tears.

“Sinb”

“I hurt her. I make her cry, I hurt her with my own words. She’s really affected by my words. She can’t forgive me. She can’t accept me anymore” Sinb say again. Weakly, with her tears still falling down.

“She already forgive you, she just need a time.

 

 

That’s why I will give her time. A long time for her. I don’t deserve her”

“Don’t say to me that you want to give up?” Yerin ask. Sinb nod. Eunha gasp.

“Are you crazy?!”

“Umji love you, she just need a time. Don’t give up Sinb-ah”

“I can’t”

“Because no matter what, I know that she can never accept me again” Sinb last words before fall weakly in Yerin arms make the cousins freak out loud. Shouting to unconscious Sinb over and over.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i've been thinking that i will not gonna update till next week, but today is really really really such a good day today 

, and my mood really really good today. 

because of what? because today Sowon sing My favourite song and i really really happy that she sang that song 

she sang Some by Bolbbalgan4 today at her birthday party. and that really put me in a good mood.  :) 

okay back to this story, ^-^

i will just put the teaser here since i still working on it, just want to tease a bit to my lovely readers.. :) 

by this teaser can you guys guess what will happen at the end?? heehehe ..