BREAK

Confuse

 

 

 

 

Umji is worry. She really worried about Sinb who still refuse to talk to her since few days ago. Sinb always avoid her, if back then both of them always go to campus together, nowadays Sinb didn’t even wait for Umji. Sometimes Sinb just drive away to campus leaving Umji behind even though Umji already wait for her infront of the car.At campus, Sinb avoided her, didn’t talk to her and just ignore act like Umji is nobody to her.


“Eunbi talk to me. What is wrong with you?!” Umji say as her hand grip tighty Sinb’s wrist. 


“When I said it’s nothing then it’s really nothing! Now let go of my hand before I lost my temper Yewon”


“It’s definitely have something!! If not why are you being like this?! Why are you keep ignoring me?!” Umji raised her voice with her hand still holding Sinb’s. She don’t even care about the other student that already looking at them at the hallway.


“Stop it Yewon.You will never want to see me angry right? Just stop and let my hand go” Sinb gritted her teeth. She can just pull away from Umji’s grip since Umji grip not really tight for me, but a part of Sinb don’t have a heart to let the grip go and just wait for Umji to release it. 


“I’m not gonna let it go before you answer me!” 


“Yewon we are at the campus, don’t bring our problem here, do you even realise that everyone is watching us right now?!” Sinb ask strenly.


“I don’t care! Even if we are at house you still avoid me, so it’s better for me to ask you now!”


“Answer me Eunbi. Did I have did wrong to you? Why are you avoiding me?!” Umji still not lower down her voice. 
“Umji please stop it”


“No! Not until you answer me!” 


“Okay fine!! I also can’t take this anymore!! You want to hear my answer right? Then I’ll give you my answer! Let’s break up Yewon! I’m breaking up with you!! You all heard me right? I’m breaking up with her!!”Right after that, Sinb harshly pull away from Umji’s grip and walk away from the place leaving everyone in shook. Umji also completely lost words after listened to Sinb answer, her leg become weak make her fall on the floor weakly shocking every students again there before run closer to Umji asking the girl an obvious question even after what their witness just now. 

 

 


Sinb left the campus and drive away from there. She can’t focus anyway in her class so she drive to the place that she want to go now. She drive to Yuju’s studio and wait for the girl to comeback from her training. She didn’t forget to text and tell Yuju that she’s waiting for her before, switch off her phone since she don’t want anyone to distrub her. After few hours waiting, Yuju finally right infront of her inside of her studio.


“Sinb-yah, whats make you come here?” 


“I want to talk with you”


“Are you alright? You seems off?” Yuju ask concernly and without any second Sinb hug Yuju tighly make Yuju confuse with her antic.


“Yuju be my girlfriend please. I promise I will make you happy. Please!” Sinb desperately say completely make Yuju shocked.


“S—sinb? What are you saying? Are you even realize what did you just say?”


“I want you to be my girlfriend! Please Yuju. Let’s forget about everything and start a new life between us only two of us! A—and I promise I will make you happy. You know you are my first love right?”


“W—what are you saying? What about Umji?” Yuju ask still a bit lost from Sinb sudden confession. 


“I’m breaking up with her. I don’t need her anymore, I only need you. Yuju you must left Yerin and break up with her! Just be with me—” With all Yuju force, she slap Sinb that right infront of her. 


“Are you crazy?!! How come you break Umji’s heart like that?! Do you even in your right mind??!!” 


“It’s alright Yuju. It doesn’t matter for me anymore. The most important thing now is you. As long I have you beside me it will be alright for me. Please Yuju!”


“You are surely crazy Sinb! Not only crazy but also the most stupid person I ever met!” 


“Yuju please!”


“No Sinb!! Nothing gonna change!! Now I want you get out from here! Go to Umji and apologize to her! You hurting her!!” 


“Yuju—” 


“Get out now Sinb!!!” Yuju push Sinb until at the main door and close it after she shut Sinb out. Yuju then change her password after she can heard that Sinb still trying to enter the password. 


“Leave now! I don’t want to see your face anymore if you still didn’t make up with Umji!!” 

‘This is all your fault Umji!’ Sinb thought and walk away from Yuju studio.

 

 

“Umji! Umji! Get out now! I said get out!” Sinb shout and knock Umji’s room door hard.


“This is all your fault!!” Sinb shout again right after Umji stand infront of her.


“Eunbi please don’t be like this” 


“It’s supposed to be her! Not you!”
“Please”


“I was wrong back then! I shouldn’t date you! If only I can wait a little longer, she will be mine!!”


“You still think that way? Eunbi-ah, I thought you love me”


“I think I can’t do this anymore. This is wrong. We can’t be together, I need to get Yuju back!”

 

“It’s supposed to be her! Not you!
“I was wrong back then! I shouldn’t date you! If only I can wait a little longer, she will be mine!!”

 

Umji’s nightmare turn into reality. The things that she doesn’t want to come seems come to her now. 

“Y—you promised to me that you will never leave me. You promised me everything Eunbi. But what is this now? Why?” Umji answer weakly. 


“W—why are you doing this to me? I’m really sorry if I ever did wrong to you, I will be good next time, just please don’t leave me” Umji ask with her tears already flow out from her eyes. 


“I—it’s just, I can’t feel it Umji. I don’t want to lie to you anymore. I can’t do this anymore, I can’t feel anything when I’m with you. I’m sorry” 


“After everything we have done? Seriously Sinb? Even after EVERYTHING?! You still can say that YOU CAN’T FEEL ANYTHING?!” 


“I—I’m sorry” Sinb apologize with also her tears. She also confuse with herself. She don’t want to cry, but seeing Umji tears make her shed some tears too, a part of her feel sad seeing Umji in that kind of state, a part of her feel sad when she heard Umji just called her with another name that she never call her before. 

 

“D—did I come at a wrong time?”Yerin who just comeback from campus with her headphone still on her head suddenly ask, breaking the silent. The sight with Sinb and Umji shedding tears infront of her make Yerin stopped right infront of the main door.


“I’m sorry, I will come back later”


“Yerin!” Sinb shout and run closer to Yerin when Yerin ready to leave the apartment. 


“Yerin, please I beg you, please!”


“What is wrong with you, are you alright Sinb?” Yerin who didn’t know anything ask.


“Please! Break up with Yuju. I—I need her Yerin, please!” 


“S—Sinb are you crazy? Your girlfriend is right behind you, what are you talking about?” Yerin say with her upset tone.


“I broke up with her. Please Yerin. I need Yuju. I beg you” 


“I can’t believe you Sinb, do you even realise your stupid decision?? Y—you just—“


“It’s alright. I also can’t feel anything with I’m with her” Umji suddenly say and leave the place. She going out from the apartment and drive away from there leaving Sinb and Yerin behind. 


“Look what you have done Sinb! You are crazy!” Yerin push Sinb away from her and go into her shared room with Eunha. Yerin is upset to Sinb and she decide that she don’t want talk to Sinb until Sinb apologize to Umji.
Sinb messed her hair harshly. She don’t understand why everyone being mad at her when she just want to find her happiness with Yuju. She goes into her bedroom and slammed the door and locked herself inside.

 

……………………………………….

 

“What?! Where is she now?!”


We don’t know sir. She has been absent for two weeks. The event manager said that he already eliminate our university participation since our presenter didn’t come to the registration two days ago” 


“Why you must wait for her?! If she’s not coming, you guys should take the others to cover her!” 


She’s the one who keep all the file project sir. The others doesn’t have it” 


“Then call her!!” 


She can’t be reach. She switch off her phone” 


“Is that all you guys can do?! Keep giving me an excuse!? You didn’t even tell me this in advance!” 


We are sorry sir” 
Mr Hwang slammed his phone on his desk. He massaging his head, trying to reduce his headache that he just got from the call. 


“I think she’s absent because of the video, Mr Hwang” Some other lecturer said to him. 


“What video again!?” 


“The video that she broke up with your daughter” 


“What?! These two! Can they stop making any viral video? I’m the one who get embarrassing! Where’s the video?” 


“What can we do, it’s all a part of growing up right? You don’t have to feel embarrassed” The lecturer then give her phone to Mr Hwang while chuckling. 


“Ughh, my daughter Sinb! Thanks for telling me. I need to meet my daughter now. These two seriously!” Mr Hwang then stand up and goes out from the office while covering his embarrassed face. He called Sinb for a few times, and wait for her in his car. 

 

“What do you want?” Sinb ask as soon she sit beside Mr Hwang. 


“What are you doing now, Sinb?” Mr Hwang ask back. 


“What again?!! I didn’t even do anything!!” 


“Can you just please stop doing a stupid things?”


“’I don’t understand what are you saying!”


“Where’s my student, Kim Yewon?”


“Why everyone asking me?! I don’t know!” Sinb suddenly raised her voice showing that she’s getting mad because of the question. It’s been two weeks that every students keep asking her about Umji when she also didn’t know about her. 


“Why are you breaking up with her? What is happened?” Mr Hwang ask again. 


“That’s none of your business! Isn’t that what you want?! You are the one who want me to break up with her, and now I already have nothing with her, you supposed to be happy!” Sinb still raising her voice without Sinb realize, her tears falling slowly from her eyes. 


“I’m just asking you Sinb. I didn’t even mad or raised my voice to you. Why are you being like this? Can you just answer me like the way I’m asking you? Of course it’ll be my business! She just bring a bad image to my faculty and also to this university name!! Now just answer my question where is she!??” 


“I told you I don’t know!!” 


“You live with her, how come you don’t know!?”


“I don’t know!”


“I—I don’t know dad. I really don’t know. I—I’m also searching for her, but she’s j—just left the house like that. I—I don’t know” Sinb burst into tears. She crying weakly right infront of her father even she don’t want that to happen. She hate it when someone that she really hate see her cry, she will feels like she lost to that person. But she also can’t hold it anymore, she just cry hardly infront of him. Mr Hwang who didn’t know what to do just patting and hugging his daughter in silence. It’s been a long time since he saw Sinb cried infront of him, it’s also been a years since he hugged his one and only daughter. 


“I—I want to meet her, I w—want to say that I’m sorry to her, but I—I don’t know where is she, I want to apologize to her, but she just left me dad. She left me” Sinb say in her father embrance. 


“Shhh don’t cry, I don’t like it when you cry”


………………….

 

“Did someone just robbed this house!?” Yuju ask Yerin as soon their step inside Umji’s apartment. Yerin almost faint after saw the sight infront of her. The apartment that she left a two weeks ago before went to her trip doesn’t look like a house anymore. There’s a few broken glass around the living room, beer cans scattered everywhere, untouch food on the table and a many things that can make Yerin faint for real. Luckily Yuju is just right beside her, holding her from falling on the floor. 


“What is happened to them?”


“The sight that right infront of us now tell us everything. You wait here, let me search for them inside their room” Yuju then make her way to Sinb and Umji room. She thought she will found them there, but there’s no one inside the room. 


“They are not here. Try call them” 


“Both cannot be reached” 


“Sinb is really crazy! I’m gonna—“ Yuju stop talking after they can heard someone infront of the main door. They are waiting for that someone to enter the apartment and then its Sinb walk lifelessly coming into the house. Sinb completely doesn’t look okay but still Yuju can’t control herself and go closer to Sinb and grab the girl on her collar. 


“Where’s Umji you stupid?!” Yuju ask but Sinb just hang her head down, didn’t bother to reply her.


“I’m asking you Hwang! Where is she?!”


“I—I don’t know. I—I’m—I broke up with her” Sinb answer make Yuju tighten her grip on Sinb’s collar and bring her to the corner of the house. 


“What did you say?! And you still have a gut to stay inside her apartment?! 


“Yuju, you will hurt her. Let go of your hands” Yerin try to stop Yuju’s hand when she can see her girlfriend almost choke Sinb with her tight grip. 


“She deserve this! She already hurt Umji’s feeling! Where did she go?! Where’s Umji?! You are the one who should step out from this apartment! Not her!” 


“Yuju stop it!” Yerin use her strength to make Yuju pull away from Sinb. 


“Are you crazy?! She can’t breathe just now!” 


“Are you on her side Yerin?!” This time Yuju shout to Yerin after release Sinb from her grip.


“I’m not on anyone side Yuju-yah. We can settle this problem nicely, not like this! You just choke her, did you realise that?!” Yerin say hoping that Yuju will stop her aggressiveness. Yuju want to reply again but who Sinb who has been silent since earlier suddenly sobbing weakly on the floor. 


“Y-you should just kilI me now—I don’t know. I’i—I’ve been trying to search her for all this time, but s—she’s nowhere. S—she left me. She already l—left me”


“S—Sinb-ah”


“I’m w—waiting for her to comeback to this apartment because I don’t know she—I don’t know where to find her. I stayed here hoping that she will comeback b—but she’s not. I—I want to meet her, I want to apologize to her, but sh—she already left me. She doesn’t love me anymore”


“Sinb, you know Umji loves you right? She will never leave you” 


“B—but she’s not here. She left me behind Yuju” Sinb say between her tears. Listened to that make Yuju and Yerin facepalm mentally.


“Of course she left you. You just break your relationship with her. Your stupid decision hurt her Sinb-ah”


“I didn’t mean it. I—I was j—just i—I was—but she left me now. How I’m supposed to tell her that it was my fault. I don’t want to let her go” Yerin and Yuju just hug Sinb and try to calm her down. They are comforting Sinb in their hug and smile to each other, because they know that Sinb really love Umji but also a bit worried since they really don’t know where’s Umji at. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Done updte .hope yall enjoy this update.. 

Im still frust bcoz gfriend didnt win best dance performance at mama .. :'( 

But hey Pristin won ROTY :) congratulations ^_^

But hey, today is MMA dont forget to watch it ^_^