I LOVE HER

Confuse

SINB POV

“Err I think no. There’s nobody in my heart.”

I know as soon as I said that, I already doomed. I already hurt her. I know she’s definitely hurt. I can saw it in her eyes right after I said that. Yuju’s machine lie detector make it even worse. I was hoping for the machine show a negative response but that’s not happen.

 

I need to go back to my family house. My parents want to meet me before their going to oversea tomorrow evening.”

She’s lying. Just like what Yuju said, that’s not really the thing. She just make her excuse not to stay here tonight. And I need to search for her. It’s my fault. I can’t let her going anywhere at this late night or what can I call an early dawn.

I run for my life right after I step out from Yuju’s studio. I roaming around the place but i didn’t find her. I even ran like 2km already but she’s nowhere. I didn’t know she’s this fast. I afraid that something bad might happen to her, if something happen to her, I will never forgive myself. I panting heavily as I reach the nearest bustop and sat there, thinking the place she might go at this place. I remember there’s the nearest convenience store around,I stand and make run again to the store, trying my luck, she might be there, but after arrive I didn’t see her. There’s only the staff and a few customers. I sigh and step out from the store. I look around and I accidently see her, sitting alone on the bench with her head down. Even I didn’t see her face, I’m pretty sure that’s her. I walk towards her, slowly and take a seat beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey.” I said but got no response from her. She just hang her head down and cover her face with her hair.

“Ermm. Let’s go back.” I say again but she still ignoring me for a 10 minutes already, even though I know she aware that it’s me who sit beside her.

“Yewon-ah. I’m sorry” I can hear her sobbing.

“You didn’t do anything wrong. You don’t have to say sorry” She finally answer me. But still refuse to look back at me.

“I’m sorry Yewon. I didn’t mean that”

“I know. That’s why I said, you didn’t do anything wrong. So you don’t have to apologize.” I can sense that she’s talking to me with her cold tone. It’s my first time hearing such tone. A cold one. An emotionless response to me.  She then stand up and walk away didn’t even bother to spare a glance to me.

“Please don’t be like this. I’m really sorry. Let’s go back. Please” I pulled her hand harshly which is I really didn’t mean to do that.

“It’s hurt. Let go of my hand”

“I—I’m sorry. Let’s go back. Please”

“I thought I already make my self clear. I don’t want!” Yewon shout at me make me flinch and then look at her face. Yewon that stand infront me not Yewon that I knew. Yewon that I knew is a loveably person. It’s hurt me to see her like this, her tears that falling down from her eyes and that’s all because of me.

“I’m sorry. Please don’t go. Lets fixed this, lets fix everything Yewon” I beg her.

“There’s nothing to be fix! You already make everythings clear! Right ON MY FACE!” She shouting again, didn’t even care the eyes that watching me and her around.

“Let’s just go somewhere else okay? I’m not gonna take you back home, but right now can you follow me. Let’s talk about this first. Can we? Please” I said softly and then take her hand slowly. I’m glad that she let me take her hand without her pulling it back.

I then bring her to the park that Sowon,Yuju and I always went back then whenever we staying at Yuju’s studio.  It’s a calm dawn when we arrive there and I take Yewon sit on the bench beside me I didn’t let go of her hand and neither she. It’s such a silent situation before she start to speak.

 

END OF SINB POV

 

 

 

“It’s been 30 minutes yet you didn’t talk anything.” Umji start the conversation after she calm herself down. But Sinb still silent, Umji try to loose Sinb’s grip but failed when Sinb hold Umji’s hand tightly.

“I am sorry. I’m really Sorry Yewon” Sinb start talking with her head down.

“It’s alright Eunbi. I understand that. I’m the one who should be sorry. I’m sorry. I should just pretend that there’s really nothing happen to us. I should understand you more” Umji say as her tears start falling down and ofcourse Sinb didn’t notice that.

 

“Y—you don’t have to feel sorry for me. Like what I already said, you didn’t do anything wrong. I—it’s just me, i—I also don’t understand why I—I’m being like this. I t—tried, i tried to—I always keep in my mind that I should give you some space to clear a mess in your mind. I—I it’s ju—just. I—“ Umji tried to continue talking but at the same time she’s sobbing hardly and make it even hard for her to talk.

.

.

.

“Yewon-ah, I know for these past month I already make it hard for you. But I want you to know that I love you. It’s just me who always push you away from me. I know it’s my fault. I’m sorry. I didn’t pick up your calls nor reply your message it’s because I didn’t know how to face you. I didn’t know what should I say if I pick up your calls. I’ve been ignored you like 5 months since I knew about Yerin. I asked you out but then it’s me who didn’t treat you better, I didn’t treat you the way I should because I’m a coward. I should be happy and proud to have a girlfriend like you but I always want to hide the fact that you are my girlfriend. We’ve been dated for like one year yet nobody knows, neither our own best friend. It’s all because I’m a coward.”

.

.

Silence

.

.

.

“…..About that game. I didn’t mean it. I didn’t mean to say like that. I should just tell them the truth. Don’t believe whats the machi—“  Even before Sinb finish her talk, Umji’s body fall to Sinb’s left side make Sinb freak out for a while.

 

“Yewon. Yewon-ah! Are you okay?! Yewon! Talk to me!” Sinb panicked then she shake Umji’s body hard that fall weakly beside her.

“Stop shouting Eunbi, what is wrong with you”Umji replied but still at the same position where Sinb shake her hard right now.

“W—What? You freaking me out. I thought you just faint.”

“It’s already dawn Eunbi. I’m sleepy. Lend me your shoulder can you?” Umji said as she put her head on Sinb’s shoulder.

“You are sleeping? For this whole time?! For the whole time I’m talking to you!?”

“I’m not. I just closed my eyes. I heard everything don’t worry. Just continue talking”

“Yah Kim Yewon!” Umji just chuckle hearing Sinb’s annoyed tone.

“I don’t have to hear explaination about the game. It’s just a game. It’s enough for me already when you said you love me just now.”

“And yet you are leaving as soon the green light was showed.”

“That’s proved that you always look at me” Umji replied shut Sinb up. Sinb want to reply back to Umji but the girl get shushhh even before Sinb open . Both of them then stay there for another 30 minutes. Sinb just let Umji sleep on her shoulder with their hands still interwine together. Sinb was lost in her own thought before she can feel a mosquito bite every part of her bare arm. She’s forget to wear her jacket since she was in rush when she went out to search for Umji.

 

 

“Yewon-ah, wake up. Let’s go back.” Sinb wake Umji up. Softly.

“Let’s go”

Sinb take sleepy Yewon back Yuju’s studio with their hands holding tight together but a few seconds after, Umji immediately release their hands shocking Sinb as she look at her. Umji look at Sinb up and down repeatly then took of her jacket which make Sinb shock even more.

“What’s wrong with you” Sinb asked.

“Why you didn’t bring your jacket? You are trembling.” Umj said and then wrap her jacket around Sinb’s

“It’s alright.” Sinb insist and try to give Umji the jacket but then wear it back when Umji say

“Or you want me to hug you until we arrive infront of Yuju’s door?”

“Good girl” Umji then hold Sinb’s hand again then they continue walk.

“So are this mean that we are okay right now?” Umji just smile at Sinb question.

 

 

“I guess I need to prepare some notes tomorrow to answer their questions. You should prepare it too” Sinb say as soon their enter Yuju’s studio. The first scene that both of them witnesses annoy Sinb.

“They didn’t even give us some space to sleep. Where we should sleep then?”

“Shhhhh, you might wake them up. You just sleep on the couch. I didn’t mind sleep on the floor”

“No no  no, I’m not gonna let you do that. I’ll make some space for us to sleep. Don’t worry” Sinb say to Umji before going to washroom leaving Umji who try to continue her sleep on the dining table.

After go out from the washroom, Sinb quietly prepare and make some space for her and Umji to sleep. She push Sowon to the middle to save some space since Sowon is the person who sleep at the edge of the mattress. Sinb try to push Sowon slowly and gently but the birthday girl awake at the contact and look at Sinb sleepily.

“Can you move in a bit I need space for me and Yewon to sleep.” Sinb whispering to sleepy girl and just earn a small smile from Sowon before make a space for Sinb.

“Where’s Umji” Sowon ask with her eyes half open.

“There. Sleeping on the dining table.”

“You guys owe us an explaination” Sowon say again with her sleepy voice.

“I know. Now shut your mouth and go to sleep back” Sinb reply make Sowon chuckle a bit. Sinb then wake Umji up and guide the sleepy Umji to sleep on the mattress. Sinb want to let Umji sleep beside Sowon but she change her mind after see the tall girl smile more like smirking with her eyes close. Sinb sleep beside Sowon instead and Umji sleep at the end of mattress.

“Night Eunbi. Thanks”

“Good night to you too.”

Sinb close her eyes trying herself to go to sleep but she can’t sleep. She is thinking about tomorrow and how she gonna tell her friends about her secret relationship with Umji. Surely she will get a lot of question and thinking about that already make Sinb headache. When Sinb about to get sleep, she can hear Sowon whispering to her.

 

 

“Hug her you stupid” Sinb then turn around to face Sowon and pinch the birthday girl on the stomach make Sowon shout a bit with her sleepy voice.

“Ouch it’s hurt.”

“Then just continue your sleep. Don’t bother me.”

“I just want to tell you the thing that you should do.! Okay then. Night Eunbi” Sowon say before back facing Sinb and face Eunha instead who sleep beside her, Sowon chuckle a bit when she can feel Sinb hit her on the arm annoyingly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

^-^ hi ,,.. :) i hope you guys enjoy my update ... 

thanks for reading .. i'll update a few more chapter in a few days since i've a lot of free time nowadays..

i just finished my final year and right now just waiting for industrial training .. :)))