TEASER 02 : PROMISE

Confuse

 

 

 

 

“Things will not get better if you being like this Umji-ah”

“Please just forgive her”

“I already forgive her. What else does she want?!”

“She want you. She need you by her side, I know it’s hurt for you but we are also hurt watching both of you breaking apart like this”

“I know you still love her and I really hope that Sinb know that. I really hope that she know that you still love her so she will never want to give up but if you keep being ego like this, I will not surprise if Sinb want to give up on everything one day”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Umji sit silently beside Sinb’s bed. She has been sit there from the first time she knew about Sinb faint from the cousins yesterday. She just sit there silently watching Sinb sleeping and Umji know it’s not a peaceful sleep for Sinb because at the some point, she can see Sinb tears falling slowly from her eyes unconsciously but Umji didn’t do anything. She didn’t wipe the tears nor asking telling for the girl to wake up. Umji watch the girl silently and that’s all. Umji want to keep in her mind that she only sit there because she feel responsible for Sinb since Yerin and Eunha has something to do even the back from her heart worried to death about Sinb.

 

“U—Umji?” Sinb’s weak voice make Umji snapped from her thought.

“You awake?” Umji ask softly while looking at Sinb.

“You are here?” Sinb ask back weakly.

“Hmmm…..Yerin and Eunha have something to do so…..yeah I’m here” Umji answer trying to control herself.

Sinb just keep silent after heard Umji’s answer. She thought Umji sit there because of she worried about her but it’s all only in her imagination and having a thought like that make Sinb want to shed some tears.

 

“Why are you did that?” Umji ask softly after both of them keep being silent for a few minutes.

“Did what?”

“I heard you skipped your meal for three days. Why?”

“I—It’s I just didn’t feel want to eat”

“You will get sick if you didn’t eat. Don’t do that again” Umji say concernly.

“I’m alright” Sinb say and right after that Umji stand up and leave the room without any words. Sinb can only sigh heavily as her tears start falling again. She really want to get up from her bed and catch Umji but she can’t because she’s too weak even to lift her own hands. She don’t even have any energy to wipe her tears. The thing that she can do is only to cry, sobbing silently because of the thought that Umji left her behind.

 

 

 

“Hey, are you alright?” Umji ask Sinb softly as her hand put the plate that full of food on the table beside the bed. She then wipe Sinb tears that seems doesn’t want to stop from falling and help Sinb to sit properly. Sinb didn’t say anything and just continue sobbing even Umji already sit there beside her.

“You need energy. Eat this”

“I’m not hungry. I will eat later” Sinb answer weakly. Sinb didn’t lie when she said she’s not really hungry but of course it will make Umji mad inside. Sinb didn’t eat for almost a week and she still say that she’s not hungry, Umji want to get angry and shout to Sinb but she stop herself and take a deep breathe.

“I cooked this for you. You want me to throw this out or eat now!?” Umji say with a bit upset tone. Still keeping her eyes on Sinb who already hang her head down.

“I—I’m I—“

“Eat first and we will talk about us later okay?”

“Don’t leave me” Sinb say weakly. Instead of saying anything, Umji start feed Sinb in silent and Sinb just eat everything that Umji give to her.Sinb didn’t cry anymore because she feel so happy, because Umji just cooked and feed her. Umji is relief and Sinb is happy but both of them avoid each other eye contact for the whole time. After Sinb finish her food Umji go out from the room bringing the plate to the kitchen and come back again with a drinking water for Sinb.

“You should rest now”

“I have enough rest already. I want to talk with you”

“We can talk later. Take a rest first”

“You said if I eat just now, we can talk about us. Then don’t go anywhere. Just sit here beside me, I want to be with you”

 

 

“..............Sinb…. You know there’s nothing left to talk about us right? After everything that happen to us from the first till now, for me there’s nothing talk about. There’s no more”Hearing that make Sinb shed tears once again. She feels like Umji already give a final answer to their relationship. Umji didn’t love her anymore and she has lose hope to their relationship.

“I’m sorry. Please don’t leave me. I can’t imagine if you left me Yewon-ah. Please give me a chance to fix everything, please just don’t leave me. I need you” Sinb start sobbing again. Sobbing hard infront of Umji who just keep being silent since then.

“Don’t cry” Umji say try to calm Sinb down but the girl still sobbing hardly.

“Hey stop crying. You always crying nowadays. I don’t like to see you cry. I hate it remember? Don’t cry” Umji say again hoping that Sinb stop from crying. It somehow make Umji want to laugh and cry together at the same time.

“Don’t leave me”

.

.

.

“I’m not leaving you, so please stop crying”

.

.

“Y—you are not l—leaving? M—me?” Sinb ask a bit shocked from what she just heard from Umji.

“Why? You want me to leave you?” Umji ask back.

“No! Stay here with me” Sinb then throw herself to Umji and cry again in Umji’s embrance. She just buried her face on Umji’s chest and crying hardly there while Umji hug her and patting her back softly with a slight smile plastered on her face.

“I’m sorry for made you like this. Please don’t do that anymore.Please don’t ever do something that will hurt yourself. It will hurt me too. I’m sorry.” Umji apologize to Sinb.

“No, I—It’s me who supposed to be sorry. I’m really sorry. It was all m—my fault. I’m not supposed to say that to you, I should realise it back then. I’m sorry”

“Shhhh, it’s alright”

“You didn’t mad at me anymore? Are you still hate me?” Sinb ask after she calm herself but still didn’t let go her tight hug on Umji.

“If I still hate you, you already dead by this time”

“Why?” Sinb look up to Umji frowing.

“Because if I hate you, I will put a lot of poison on your food that you eat just now”Umji answer and look at Sinb who still frowning.

“So you still love me” Sinb say and bury her face back at Umji’s chest hiding her smilling face from Umji.

Sinb is right. Umji still love her. There’s not a second in Umji’s life that she didn’t love Sinb. Of course the words that Sinb said to her month ago hurt her, it does really hurt her so much but Umji know herself that her love for Sinb is more than she hate her. The cousins and Yuju advice really make Umji come to her sense, she should give Sinb a chance and also after all it’s about Sinb, her Eunbi. Someone that she really love with her whole heart. What Eunha has said to her is right, things will get better as time goes by. So Umji decide to give their relationship a second chance because if she didn’t, she will also get hurt and she don’t want that. She don’t want to hurt herself, she don’t want to hurt her friends and what more important, she can’t bear hurting her one and only Eunbi.

 

“It’s already 11pm. You should sleep more, we can talk tomorrow”

“I miss you. It’s been a long time since we slept together. Let’s sleep together”

“But you should take a rest” Umji say again and try to let go the hug but fail because Sinb is hugging her tightly.

“It will be a good rest for me if you here sleep by my side”

 

After a while Umji finally give up and let Sinb win in their push and pull game. It will be lie for Umji if she say that she didn’t miss Sinb. Umji miss Sinb so does Sinb. They then cuddling together on the bed filling the time that they have been missed for the past month. Nothing really happen, they just flirting and talking sweetly to each other and share a few peck at each other cheek and forehead sometimes on the lips. They are too much into their world until they didn’t realize that there are six eyes watching them from outside the room. Yerin, Eunha and Yuju let out a relief sigh, they are sharing high five to each other, celebrating silently for their friends. Finaly the UmB Couple is get back together and it really make three of them happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

;) i will just drop this here because

the final chapter is too long lol ..XD..

the final chapter will be up in a few days. please wait for me. :) 

sarangahaeyo~~~