MEET

Confuse

“Finally , arghhh ! I’m so tired.” Yuju said excitedly and look at Sowon behind her. After 2 weeks camping finally they go back to their dorm.

“Me too. I’m getting weak here. I don’t know this year instructor be that merciless and strict person” Sowon said weakly.
“Lets just meet that Hwang Sinb later, I’m tired. I’ll go first. Bye Sowon !” Yuju left Sowon even before she can speak anything. Sowon just sigh and go to her dorm.

‘I should meet Sinb. What are she doing now?’ Sowon thought and reach at her room. She put all her things on her bed and sit there. Thinking.

‘I’m tired, but I want to meet her’ Sowon thinking again. She sit there again for 5 minute before going out from her room and go to Sinb room. She is tired but a part of her want to meet Sinb. Sowon knock Sinb room twice but no response and no one open the door. She knock again and the leader of Sinb room open the door and take a look to Sowon.

“arhh.. Sowon, what is it?”

“Ermm, Solar Unnie, is Sinb in there? I want to meet her” Sowon said awkwardly and rub her nape. She feel so awkward to that senior.

“she is sleeping? Go ahead and a look at her, she not feeling well” Solar open the door for Sowon and let Sowon enter the room. Sowon bow and say thank you and smile to Solar.

Sowon take a sit at Sinb bed. She look a Sinb sleeping face. When she try to wake Sinb up, she can hear Sinb voice mumbling something.

‘I’m sorry, I’m really sorry…. I should keep my promise.. I miss you’ Sinb mumbling and her tears start fall from her eyes. Sowon who see Sinb in that kind of state froze. She never see nor hear Sinb crying before. But today Sinb cry in front of her and while sleep. Sowon touch Sinb and try to wake Sinb up but get shocked after she can feel Sinb body temperature. Sowon panicke. Sowon turn her head to asked about Sinb to Solar but Solar is not there anymore.

“Sinb-ah… Hwang Eunbi …. Are you okay. You not feeling well. Why are you crying?” Sowon asked Sinb and wipe Sinb tears gently. Sinb open her eyes weakly and see Sowon worry face.

“Sowon-ahh~~~” Sinb say with her weak voice before crying again. Sinb hug Sowon tightly. She don’t want to let Sowon go. One of the reason she fall sick because she miss Sowon and Yuju. She never thought that she could fall sick just because she miss her only friend at that school.

“why are you being like this, Sinb ? What happen? Why are you saying sorry?” Sowon hug Sinb back and pat Sinb back gently. Sinb just shaking her head and say its nothing to Sowon.

“yah, how come its nothing when you crying like this. Look at your face. It’s not pretty anymore. You look like zombie. Lets go to medic room” Sowon said again.

“No, I don’t want to go there. It’s smelly. I just went there few days ago.” Sinb said again.

“No, you should go,you are sick Sinb. I’ll take you there and take care of you there. Lets go” Sinb just shaking her head and just hug Sowon tightly. Sowon try to pull her body from Sinb.

“You must be really sick huh. You never hug me before Hwang Sinb” Sowon say before laugh. Sinb who heard frown and release her hug and push Sowon away from her bed until Sowon fall from Sinb bed.

“Yah ! it’s hurt. Why you still have energy to push me?” Sowon whining and got up. She sit there again.

“let’s go to medic room. I also want to go there and rest there. I’m so tiredddd” Sowon say again.

“Where Yuju?” Sinb asked.

“she’s tired. We just arrive from camp. Lets go now” Sowon then pull Sinb hand and they go to Medic room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

“Hey ?! who put my name and Yuju name like this?” Sowon asked to the student who on duty at medic room. Sowon frown when she saw her full name and Yuju full name hanging on the medic room. 

     ‘KIM SOJUNG & CHOI YUNA IS BANNED TO ENTER THIS MEDIC ROOM’

“I don’t know unnie, when I enter this medic room earlier its already hanging there.” The student answer Sowon. Sinb who don’t have any mood to talk just sit at the chair and let Sowon talk to the student.

“If I find that person, I’ll kill her. Aishhh !! . Nevermind. Yah, Sinb is not feeling well, put her into the room and check her, I’ll write Sinb and my name at record book.” The student just follow what Sowon say and bring Sinb to the room. Sowon go to the desk and write her and Sinb name at record book. After that she go to the door and remove her and Yuju name that hanging there.

‘Aishhh !!! this is so embarrassing !’ Sowon said annoyingly while her hand working to remove their name. After that she go to Sinb room to check Sinb condition.

“Why her temperature so high? She said that she already went here few days ago. Did you guys check her properly?” Sowon asked the student after saw Sinb body temperature.

“I don’t know, I’m not on duty when Sinb unnie went here. But I heard that the transferee student check her and Ms.Park also said that Sinb unnie can discharge after she check Sinb unnie condition.”

Sowon just nodded and sit at the chair not far from Sinb bed.

“I will wait here, anything I’ll call you” Sowon said before the student step out from the room. Sowon see Sinb tears suddenly fall from her eyes slowly.

“Omo ! Sinb-ah , why are you crying?” Sowon asked and go near to Sinb bed to wipe Sinb tears.

“Nothing, I’m always emotional if I get sick.” Sinb smile weakly to Sowon. Sowon sigh.

“Aishh, you make me worried. Close your eyes pabo yah, go to sleep and rest.” Sowon said to Sinb.

“You also should rest Sowon, you just arrive from camp and yet you still awake. Don’t mind me here, just go to your room and rest there.” Sinb say and look at Sowon. Sinb know that Sowon is tired and she know Sowon tired face.

“I’m okay, I’ll just sleep there while take care of you.” Sowon point her finger to the chair that she just sat before. Sinb eyes become teary again and in a second her tears fall. She just touched what Sowon just said.

“Thank you, Sowon. Thank you for care for me” Sinb said and hug Sowon before crying at Sowon chest.

“Aigooo….look at you, you totally a different person when you sick. Where is Hwang EunBi that always show her cold look and cold personality to me?” Sowon smile and hug Sinb back. She don’t know Sinb become a different person if she sick. They stay for a few minutes in that state. Sinb stop from crying out loud but her tears still come out from her eyes. Sowon try to release the hug but Sinb still hug her tightly.

“Sinb, just lay on the bed, its uncomfortable if you sleep like this.” Sowon say slowly. Sinb shake her head at Sowon chest and still hug Sowon.

“I want to sleep like this, it’s comfortable for me” Sinb say. Sowon want to laugh out loud with Sinb cute action.

‘OMG, why is she being like this? I really want to laugh out loud’ Sowon thought and trying to keep her laugh. But she can’t hold it any longer and her stomach really hurt, Sowon then laugh out loud and make Sinb startled from her sleep.

“why are you laughing ? it’s hurt my eardrum” Sinb say but still hug Sowon.

“Are you really gonna sleep like this? This position is weird you know?” Sowon say to Sinb when Sinb still didn’t release her hug. Sinb release her hug from Sowon and look at Sowon.

“Then sit here” Sinb say and make Sowon sit on her bed. Sowon sigh and sit on Sinb bed while put the pillow behind her to support her back. Sinb just smile and look at Sowon before put her hand at Sowon waist and rest her head at Sowon chest. Sowon chuckle with Sinb action.

“Now satisfy? I’ll let it slide because you are sick. Now sleep and stop crying” Sowon say to Sinb and put her hand at Sinb shoulder. Sinb just nodded without saying anything. Sowon smile and closed her eyes. She want to get some rest because she also tired. Both of them fall asleep with that position.

 

 

“Why did Ms.Park searching for me?” Eunha ask the student who tell her that their teacher calling for her.

“I also don’t know unnie. She just ask me to call you” the student answer. Eunha sigh and just walk towards Ms.Park office.

‘I don’t think I’ve do something wrong. Did i?’ Eunha ask herself. Eunha arrive at Ms.Park office and knock the door before come in.

“Ahhh .. there you are Jung EunBi.” Ms.Park say after see Eunha face in her office. Eunha smile and sit infront of Ms.Park desk.

“Why are you calling for me Ms.Park?. Did I do something wrong?” Eunha ask Ms.Park timidly.

“Hhahaha.. You didn’t do anything wrong. I just want you to on duty at medic room today. I heard the student that you treat few days ago, Hwang EunBi come again to medic room. So I thought you should look at her since you are the one who treat her before” Ms.Park explain and smile to Eunha who seems confuse.

“Why did she comeback? She still sick Ms.Park?" Eunha ask Ms.Park carefully.

“Her fever is not going down. So her friend take her back there. Now I want you go there and take a look, because I need to go other meeting, Can you Eunbi?”

“Okay Ms.Park. I’ll go there after take my lunch.” Eunha answer weakly and just let out her smile. Ms.Park just smile back to her before tell Eunha that she can excuse herself from the office.

 

 

 

 

“Why? So you’ll go after this?” Yerin ask Eunha while take their lunch at café. Eunha just nodded and eat her lunch slowly.

“Aigooo our doctor is getting busier day by day. Congratulations Jung EunBi.” Yerin say trying to lift Eunha mood. Eunha just smile.

“Yah yah yah ! guess what ?!” Other girl come from Yerin and Eunha back suddenly make both of them shocked.

“I guess I and Eunha almost die because of you!” Yerin say to the girl behind her. The girl frown and take a sit in front of Eunha and Yerin.

“I found out that Hwang EunBi that you guys ask before” The girl say excitedly. Yerin and Eunha eyes went wide.

“Seriously?” Both of them say in sync. The girl nodded.

“As expected our little detective Kim YeWon. Give me five” Yerin say and raised her hand. The girl who called Kim Yewon give Yerin her hand.

“Her parents both is lecturer at the other town. She’s not from here. She from ChungCheong.” Kim Yewon say proudly but earn a cold stare from Eunha and Yerin.

“You call this an information? Yah everyone also can know that. That is general information Umji-ssi, nothing can help us if that the only information we have.” Eunha say. Now is Umji turn to frown and pout.

“I asked her classmate about this. She don’t have many friends. Her classmate say she only have two close friend in this school, how can I know more if she someone mysterious even to her classmate. No wonder her nickname is Sinb” Umji said. Three of them quite and just sigh. Eunha suddenly stand up and realize that she already late to go to medic room.

“I’m late. The student must be waiting for me.See you guys later” Eunha said and ready to go but Yerin stopped her.

“take us with you, Jung. i want to get some rest.” Yerin say. Her eyes wide and make some cute face.

“Take me too, I want to get rest too~~~” Umji said in cute tone. 

“You guys are just too lazy. No !” Eunha said and start to walk before she can feel someone is following her. Eunha turn her head around and almost bump into Yerin and Umji.

“Yah!! what are you guys doing?.” Eunha said but Yerin and Umji run from her. Eunha can see their running towards medic room and just shrugged and follow them from behind.

 

 

 

 

“I’m gonna get in trouble if both of you here. Just go back to your dorm.” Eunha said to Yerin and Umji who still insist to come out from medic room. Yerin and Umji didn’t say anything but only show their cuteness face to Eunha.

“Okay, just stay here, and don’t make some noises. I will come back later.” Eunha looked at them before head to Sinb room. Yerin and Umji let out a wide smile. Yerin and Umji stand up and follow Eunha to the room that she entered few second ago. Their come in to the room silently want watch Eunha doing her work, but their saw Eunha just stood not far from the door with her eyes and mouth open wide while looking something. Their follow to the direction and see two girl sleep together and hugging each other.

“What kind of situation is this?” Umji whisper to Yerin but Eunha can hear them. Eunha take Umji and Yerin out from the room and sit on the chair near the main door.

“I also don’t know what to say. Let just wait till they wake up.” Yerin say with her blushed cheek. Eunha and Umji cheek also red and hot from the situation they saw earlier. Three of them just sit silently her their blushed cheek for almost 10 minute before someone come in to the medic room. Their eyes focused to the tall girl that in front the door. Eunha stand up and come to the girl.

“I’m not sick. I just want to get some rest. Who are you.? Where’s Sohye.?” The tall girl ask Eunha.

“If you not sick you can’t be here.” Eunha say in cold tone before open the main door signaling the tall girl to come out. The tall girl frown.

“Hey, I never see you before. This is my usual place and everyone who on duty here before know me.” The tall girl said and look at Eunha.

“Ohh yeah.? I don’t know you. You’re not that famous. Now get out.”

“Im Choi Yuna. And im not going out.” The girl said refuse to step out from the medic room. Eunha eyes went wide after the tall girl infront her tell her name.

‘so this is the spoiled brat student’

“so it’s you spoiled brat student. But sorry I band you to enter this room.”

“What did you say? Hey ! you’ve come too far! Watch your mouth short girl !” Yuju loud voice filling the medic room. Yerin and Umji only sit there silently watching them.

“What ? did you just call me short ?! yah. Get out from here.” this time Eunha voice went loud. She really hate if someone call her short.

“sorry I didn’t listen to shortie~~~~~… you such a shortie~~~~~~” Yuju say keep saying shorty loudly to Eunha while close her ear using her hands. Eunha say something out loud to Yuju but she cant hear Eunha and keep say shorty.

“shut up !! get out now. ! get out” Eunha shout at Yuju who close her ears. Yerin and Umji who saw the scene try to calm Eunha down but no use. Yuju and Eunha keep shouting in the medic room.

“What is happening here? Yuju what are you doing?” Sowon ask Yuju. She saw Yuju keep saying shorty to the other girl and go close to Yuju who seems didn’t realise her presence.

“Ah.. Sowon you here.? lets go to your room. I don’t want to see this shorty.”Yuju say before pointing to Eunha using .

“I’m with Sinb. She is not feeling well. Btw why you calling that short girl shorty.?”

“because she is shorty. Ahahah. Don’t mind her. Just pretend you didn’t see her. We both tall and she is short” Yuju said before laugh. Eunha who cant hold her anger go to Yuju and step on Yuju feet.

“Auchh.. ! yah shorty ! how dare you” Yuju groan in pain and Sowon shocked after see Eunha did that to Yuju.

“Hey shorty, you mess up with wrong person.” Sowon said before pull Eunha short hair. She don’t know why she get mad after seeing someone hurt her friend.

“Auchh. Let me go. !” Eunha said but Sowon keep pulling her hair. Yerin and Umji stand up to stop the fight.

The situation in medic room become intense. There’s Yerin and Umji who try to stop the fight. Sowon who still pull Eunha hair. Yuju who stomp to Eunha feet repeatly. And Eunha who already cry because the hurt that she receive from both of the tall girl who pull her hair and step on her feet.

“STOP IT BOTH OF YOU !. YAH KIM SOJUNG CHOI YUNA !! WHAT ARE YOU DOING” Sinb who wake up from her sleep because hear the noise from outside. Five of them stop after hearing Sinb shouted to them.

“what are you guys doing? Im tired and both of you fighting with these three student. What is happening here?” Sinb weak voice come again after the fight stop.

Eunha who feel thankful to Sinb because the two tall girl has stop from hurting her while Yerin , Yuju and Sowon just silently look at her. Umji eyes went wide after seeing the girl who named Sinb in front of her yes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

IM SORRY FOR THIS LONG UPDATE....