I'M SORRY

Confuse

.

.

.

.

Yerin and Eunha who in different course wait patiently at the end of hall. Since their course is majority in that private school, the ceremonies take a little bit longer than the others, eventhough they in the same hall with the others.

.

.

“Hey, why are you crying?” Eunha who sit beside Yerin, just realise her cousin tears after looking at Yerin. But Yerin just shaking her head then smile, assuring Eunha that she is alright.

“You not good in lying, so stop trying. What is it? Tell me.”

“I’m good. I’m just happy that I finally can graduate with you.” Yerin said but Eunha didn’t even convinced by that.

“If you crying thinking about Sinb, just stop. Sinb must be confuse right now. She is just misunderstand about what really happen. So I want you to stop thinking about that.”

“What if she hate me for real?”

“Sowon once told me, that Sinb really missed Chanwoo like crazy and Chanwoo is her dearest bestfriend that she really miss since the day Sinb and her family thought that Chanwoo is dead. But he’s not. Chanwoo is still alive and that’s all thanks to you and Heechul oppa for taking care of him for all these time despite you and Heechul oppa condition. I believe after she know the truth she will understand. Just give her a little bit time to understand everything.” Eunha long explaination make Yerin chuckle a bit.

“I thought you a rapper just now. Since when you change your passion? Where that Eunha who dreamed to become a singer.?” Yerin chuckled and look at Eunha who already pout beside her.

“Seriously Yerin ? I’m being serious here.” Eunha say a bit mad to her cousin. She been serious talking about Sinb, but then Yerin suddenly bring a joke that not necessary into their conversation.

“Can we talk about it later.? Out turn is almost there.” And after that both of them silent and focus the ceremony infront of them.

 

 

The graduation ceremonies going well. There a smile and laugther in every student’s face. The parents saying thank you to the teacher, someone’s crying because of the happiness, some students crying because they don’t want to separate from each other’s friend. There’s some students busy taking picture, selca their favorite teacher and there’s also some students who seems down because of their parents didn’t come to their graduation day.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Sinb is nowhere to be seen. Nobody see her right after she take the flower and her certificate. Yuju and Sowon trying to look after her, but Sinb is literally nowhere. They trying to find Sinb at their usual place but no. Sinb is alone. Alone at her graduation day where she suppose to be happy with her friends. But she is not. She didn’t talk to her friends, she didn’t meet to any of her friends and she don’t want it.

 

Sinb sit quietly in the school lab at the end of the building. She’s crying. Feeling sad about everything that happen in her graduation day. Sinb sad because her mother didn’t even come to her graduation day, because of her mother outstation at oversea for one month already. Her sadness become worse after knowing that her friends not beside her. She know that she need to apologize to her friends but she don’t want to. Yerin is the cause that make her dearest childhood friend comma and can’t even talk to her.  Sinb heard a footstep outside. She trying not to make any sound of her crying. She don’t want to get caught by her teachers or guard or anyone because she don’t have any mood to give any reason why she’s in the lab instead in the school hall. But Sinb know that she’s doomed right after she can heard the footsteps stop infront of that lab. Sinb take a deep breathe and hide her face on her knees prentending that she’s sleeping. She can hear the footsteps close the door before coming to her.

 

“Found you. I knew it.” Sinb didn’t budge from her place. She still keep her face down on her knees, prentending to sleep after hear the person’s voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunbi. I know you just prentending to sleep. Stop it already.” Umji say softly to Sinb. It’s been 10 minutes since both of them quite and Sinb still pretending to be sleep.

 

“I’m tired Yewon. Just leave me alone. I need some space.” Finally after 10 minutes Sinb speak but still put her face down.

 

“Please don’t push me away anymore. I can’t stand it Eunbi. Do you know how much I miss you?” Umji voice’s cracked and Sinb know it well why but she just ignore it.

 

“I’m not pushing you away. I just need some time alone. My mind is in mess and I need some time and some space to clear it.” Sinb saY softly and look at Umji with her puffy red eyes. Sinb can see that Umji already shed some tears without making any sound. That’s what she hate about Umji. Sinb sigh heavily.

 

“You parents might searching for you. You better show up. Don’t even trying to do something stupid. You know it well and I hate that. So please. By the way, congratulations for your graduation,lets see each other when the time is really come. But right now I really need time to make all of this things clear.

 

“But you don’t have to make things hard like this. You don’t have to push me or four of them away. We can tell—“

 

“I told you and I don’t want to repeat the same things again and again.” Sinb cut Umji’s word before leave umji behind, but even before Sinb can step out from the lab Umji speak again.

 

“You surely stubborn Eunbi. Thank you for confirming it yourself.” Umji say softly. Still trying to smile nicely to Sinb before the girl walk away from her.

 

 

‘I’m sorry Yewon’.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~

hi, i'm sorry for taking a long time to update this story. i'm sincerely sorry. 

thank you for still reading my story and i really appreciate it. i will work more hard and im sorry of my update didnt satisfy everyone. 

i promise to work hard more. thank you ...