Say My Name

Confuse

 

 

A year later…

 

 

 

Yuju can see a familiar figure running towards school rooftop from her bed in her room. She suddenly have this feeling that she should follow the girl. She hurriedly jump from her bed and go out from her room. Yuju just wear a sandals since she’s in hurry afraid that she will be too late. Yuju just want to know why the girl running to there even all the students were told that no one should be on the school rooftop but that place is She,Sowon and Sinb usual place and they don’t even care about that and no students were brave to report about them.

Yuju running slowly towards the rooftop and she trying to peeking to the girl from the door but she didn’t see anyone.

‘Where is she?’ Yuju say in her mind and just come out from her hiding. Yuju roaming around but she can’t see anyone. Yuju shrug her shoulder and turn around thinking that she should go back to dorm but then she can hear someone sobbing silently. Yuju follow the sound and she can see the girl that she’s been searching standing at the edge of the building crying with her palm on her face.

“I can’t take this anymore” Yuju just standing silently not far from the girl’s back.

“Omma, is it wrong if I’m crying? Am I not tough if I’m crying?” Yuju can see the girl looking up the sky while sobbing.

“Omma, my training result just come out today and the result come out bad. My overall result is fail. I’m sorry omma, I’m such a useless daughter”

‘not bad’ Yuju thought when she heard the girl talking in foreign language.

“Omma, I called Heechul oppa today. I want to tell him about my bad result I want to say sorry him and Chan, but before I can speak he said that he have a bad news for me.”

“Omma” the girl burst in tears.

“Omma, Heechul oppa said that Chan condition right now is really critical. Chan can’t move his whole body now.” The girl crying out loud again.

“He can’t speak too omma. Chan can’t speak now. Omma, what should I do?”

“How should I tell Heechul oppa, that I fail my practical? Chan need me. How I should tell them that I fail my practical. I’m such a useless sister.”

“Omma, the students did it again omma. They always said I’m a cry baby. They said my face come out ugly if I’m crying. Really Omma? Is it my face really ugly when I’m crying?”

“what should I do then omma? If my crying really ugly for them then what I should do?” The girl stay silent. Only her sob were heard.

 

 

 

“My twin can’t even move his whole body. He can’t even speak. He and Heechul oppa hoping for my successfulness in this field but I just fail my industrial training. I can’t even crying in public because they say my crying face is too ugly and its harming them. I miss my Omma who already left me forever. I don’t even know where father is. Heechul oppa already lost his job because he’s been taking care for Chan. Eunha family doesn’t even know any of this. I’ve been carried all of this on my shoulder alone for 3 years.” The girl crying more hard.

“O-Omma, i-I miss you. Should I just follow you?” the girl say and breathe heavily because of too much crying.”

“that’s right I should just follow you omma. I’m doomed after all” The girl say and wipe her tears before trying to climb the edge of the building.

 

Yuju who just froze after hearing all the girl problems suddenly come back to her sense. She can feel her tears come out from her eyes.

‘why did I cry?’ Yuju say and wipe her tears away. She then look at the girl and widened her eyes after seeing the girl trying to attempt suicide. Yuju then running to the girl and pull the girl hand from jump.

“Are you crazy!” Yuju say as soon as she fell on the ground. Yuju close her eyes tightly after she know that the girl fell on top of her. Yuju then can hear the girl still sobbing and she can feel the girl’s tears fall on her face. The girl move away from and Yuju who can feel that open her eyes and sit beside the girl.

“Why are you pulling me.? Why you didn’t just let me jump.?” The girl say and still sobbing.

“I did what I should and suppose to do”

“By stopping me jump from this building?” the girl ask Yuju.

“Of course. I don’t want this school being haunted” Yuju said jokingly and then she can hear the girl chuckled and it relief Yuju heart.

‘at least she already calm and even smile’

“I heard everything. I- I just feel sorry to you.” Yuju say honestly. The girl just stay silent and still sobbing but now a bit calm.

Yuju who think that the girl might some space just sit beside the girl silently. Both of them sit there silently for a few minutes. There a few times the girl crying again and Yuju just patting the girl back softly.

“It’s awkward you know” The girl say after calm from her crying.

“Y-yeah” Yuju smile awkwardly and rubbing her nape.

“Thank you. I should think more before do that stupid thing” The girl say again.

“It’s okay. I understand. You must be stress”

Silent again.

 

 

 

“Y-yerin ssi”

.

.

Silent.

“I’m sorry for pissing you off for all this time. I didn’t know” Yuju apologize. She didn’t know that she always pissing someone who already have a big scar in her heart. For one year knowing Eunha and Yerin , she just never have some peace with Yerin. Both of them always fight each other and pissed each other. Both of their name always being called to discipline room just because of fighting each other. The weird thing is Yuju don’t have any problem with Eunha, Yerin’s cousin but when it comes to Yerin, Yuju never have some peace.

“It’s okay. Maybe not only my crying face but my normal face also harming everyone” Yerin answered. Her tears want to come out again but she just hold it on.

“N-no, it’s not like that. Your crying face or your normal face didn’t bothering me. You face are beautiful after all. You should know that. The students who say that should go to doctor check their blind eyes. Just don’t listen to them Yerin-ah, you are beautiful” Yuju say. Sincerely.

two’

“Thank you, but you don’t have to say that. I know I’m ugly” then Yerin burst into tears again.

Yuju panicked. Didn’t know what she should do. She just compliment Yerin but then Yerin crying again.

“I meant it Yerin. You are beautiful. You don’t have to hide your face. Let me see it.” Yuju trying to persuade Yerin by move from her place to in front of Yerin for her to see Yerin face more clearly.

‘three’

Yerin can feel that Yuju trying to see her crying face because Yuju hand continuously hold her chin and make Yerin facing her. Yerin can feel her cheek suddenly hot and red not because of the sun but its because of the contact that Yuju just do.

“There you beautiful face, finally I can see it. Why I never see this before. Where its been hiding all this time?”Yuju say after seeing Yerin face clearly.

Yerin who heard that laugh between her sob. She can see Yuju in front her smile to her while giving her an eye contact. Yerin suddenly feel embarrassed because of Yuju stare at her. She can feel a butterfly flying in her stomach.

“Don’t you think you staring at me too long.?” Yuju flinch after she hear Yerin voice talking to her. She didn’t know what is happening to her just now. She’s been lost.

“I’m sorry, but what did you say?”

“Can you do me a favor?”

“What is it?”Yuju say and look again onto Yerin eyes

“Please don’t tell anyone about what you heard just now. Especially Eunha. Can you please do that?”Yerin say more like begging to Yuju.

“I can’t. Sorry” Yuju say still looking at Yerin puffy eyes.

“Please…”

“Unless, you share your problem to me. Then I can call it a day” Yuju say.

“Just forget about it then.” Yerin stand up and ready to left the place. Yuju who realize that pull Yerin back to her.

“Yah, do you really want me to tell them about it. Come on just share it to me. I will be listening” Yuju say and look at Yerin who hung her head down.

Silent.

“Yerin-ah”

‘four’

Yuju cupped Yerin’s face and she can see Yerin tears. Yerin hold on her tears not wanting to burst out loud again.

Yuju feel sorry about that and she don’t want to force Yerin yet she really want to know about Yerin. She want to listen to Yerin’s problem. After heard what Yerin say just now she can feel that Yerin keep her problem for herself and didn’t share it to anyone. For Yuju its dangerous if someone keep her/his problem alone and she already saw it right in front of her eyes.

“Yerin, I promise I won’t tell anyone about it, but please share your problem to me and I’m not going to stop asking you until you tell your problem”

‘five’

Yerin burst into tears again. She don’t want to tell Yuju anything about her but she really can’t take it anymore. She tired keeping her problem herself but she don’t want anyone know and feel pity about her. Yerin can feel that Yuju hug her softly patting her back without hesitation.

“It’s okay to cry, just let out all of your tears. You don’t have to hold it.” Yuju say softly and just listen Yerin sobbing hard at her shoulder while patting Yerin’s back.

It was awkward for them. Both of them not in a good relationship back then and now one of them is hugging and convincing and the other one is crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

p/s :i know that the title is weird and im trying to match it with the story .. im sorry if you all find it weird

its just because i was listening to 'Say My Name by Gfriend' while writing to this... 

the lyrics say    'honestly i want to give up, i dont think there would be a miracle, but you are there at the end waiting for me'

after listening to that its make me realise that the lyrics match for my situation right now. 

and thanks for my chingus that give me a full support and make me get hold of myself to never give up when doing something, 

thank you so much chingus.. i really appreaciate it , and thank you so much for those who still read my story,

 

 

And im sincerely sorry if there any lack that you all found while reading this.. i will try hard more