FIRST IMPRESSION

Confuse

YEWON POV.

I was happy knowing and be friend with Eunbi. She’s not that cold like any other students say about her. She’s actually a tsundere person and she have a beagle personality in her. I never expected that I will ever see that side of her this early. We just be friends like few days ago, and im so happy about it. I was scared at first when the first time I met her. She just like a hungry lion looking for a prey.

“your first impression about me must be bad or not good right.?” I heard eunbi asking me that kind of question out of nowhere while we eating at school cafe.

“no, its not that bad but I just afraid of you when the first time I saw you.”I answer her. I still remember our first meeting and that’s not good at all.

“why.? Why did u scared with me. I never talk to you before and see you before until at the day when your friends and my friend fight in the medic room.” Eunbi says. Sound dissatisfied with my answer.  I guess she didn’t remember how we met.

“you must be really sleepy that time until you didn’t even remember me.” I said.

“what do you mean by sleepy.?” Eunbi still confuse. I just sigh and before I can continue Eunbi speak again.

“ahhh, its you. The girl that disturbing my sleep. The girl that asking me an obvious question. It’s you. I just remember about that.—I’m sorry about that, did I scare you ?”Eunbi says then laughing remembering those moment.

“you just like a scary unnie that time. That day is my first day at this school and I met a scary unnie for the first time in my life. After that , I was really afraid to meet you again, and I trying hard to not accidently meeting you since our room is just separate by wall.” I said to her.

“I’m sorry about that, I don’t even remember why did I behaved like that.”

“it’s okay Eunbi. So, what about me then ? what is your first impression about me.?” I ask her. Hoping for a better impression from her.

“Umji.” Eunbi say shortly.

“excuse me, but what did u just say.?” I ask her again might heard wrong words.

“Umji. This Umji.” Eunbi said while showing her thumb to me. I pout. Not really happy about that word.

“but why.? Do I look that fat and short to you too.?”

“too ? who else said you Umji” Eunbi asking me back , didn’t even bother to answer my question to her.

“my friends. Yerin and Eunha. They even said to me that’s my official nickname for them but not me. Answer me Eunbi, do I look ugly, fat and short to you.?” I ask Eunbi again.

“No~~ Ofcourse not. My baby Umji is not ugly at all. It’s just you look chubby and fluffy to me. You are so cute, that’s why my first impression about you is Umji. Why, did your friends say you ugly. That is why they called you Umji, without your concern.”

 I heard that Eunbi asking me but I didn’t hear that clearly. Did she just called me her baby.? What was that mean.? Why did I become her baby. ? why should i.?

“Yewonnie ? yah , Kim Yewon .? do you hear me.?”

“yes, I hear you Eunbi. Don’t shout like that, you hurting my eardrum.” I said to her.

“the answer me, why did they called you Umji without your concern?” She ask again.

“They said I just look like a Thumb when they saw me.”

“see even they also thought about that. It’s a cute nickname Umji.~ starting from today im gonna call you Umji. Okay Umji . then you should call me Sinb. I don’t like anyone called my real name. You are the first one calling me Eunbi for this whole time.” Eunbi says.

“then I should the only one should call you Eunbi. Im not going to call you Sinb. And you should just call me Yewon not Umji.” I said. I also actually don’t know why I keep calling Eunbi , Eunbi. It’s been few times Eunbi keep saying to me to call her Sinb, but I just feel like I love to call her real name.

“If you call me Sinb, then I’ll stop calling you Umji, Umji.” Eunbi said again.

“no, I want to keep call you Eunbi. Eunbi.”

“then Im gonna keep call you Umji, Umji. My Umji.. ahhh~~my Umji is so cute~~” Eunbi said in a cute tone while raising her thumb up closer to me.

“did you just act cute infront of me Eunbi.? Wow, I never saw this cute version of you before, I should record it for my research.” I tease Eunbi. It’s my first time seeing her acting cute.

“My Umji is talking~ Umji is cute~~ My Umji.~” Eunbi say again. Ignoring my tease. I just let out laugh because of cute version Eunbi is infront of my eyes. She’s cute for sure.

 

 

End of Yewon POV.

 

 

After their short lunch at the cafe, both of them walking back to their room. They just arrive at school area after Umji father drop them. There’s not many student that time since it’s a break time and majority all students sleep at the dorm.

At the middle of hallway, Sinb and Umji bump into Yuju and Sowon. Yuju and Sowon looked shock at first and then start running towards Sinb.

“Sinb !!!!!!” They said and start hugging Sinb tightly. Sinb just stay like a mannequin after that. She didn’t hug back and just stay silent.

“Sinb, finally you comeback. We really sorry Sinb. Really sorry.” Sowon voice almost crack.

“I’m sorry. It’s all my plan. I should plan that stupid thing that time.I’m sorry Sinb.”Yuju then speak after release the hug. But Sinb still silent. Didn’t reply and didn’t give any respond.

“Sinb~~ I’m sorry.” Sowon said again after seeing Sinb didn’t say anything.

“I’m tired. Just leave me alone. I need some rest.” Sinb say to both of her bestfriends. Cold. Before Yuju and Sowon can speak again, Sinb just walk away from they passing her bestfriends following by Umji leaving Yuju and Sowon behind.

 

 

 

Sinb still upset. She don’t want to meet Yuju and Sowon for now. Her chest was thorn apart. Yuju just left her that night. Knowing that Yuju is the one who plan that make her heart hurt even more.

“Are you okay Eunbi.?” Umji ask. Worrying about Sinb condition.

“I’m okay. It’s just I don’t feel like want to talk and see them now.” Sinb answer. Sinb need time.

“if you have any problem or anything, you can just talk to me okay.?” Umji adding.

“Thanks Umji. Im okay right now. Im just tired,need some rest maybe. You should take rest too.”

“Okay then.”Umji said then smile before walk into her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“she need time. She wont talk to us. We should not force her to talk to us”  Sowon say. They sit at their usual place thinking about Sinb.

“I don’t want we let this hanging for a long time. Its been 1 week she didn’t talk to us. She act like she didn’t know us. Pretending that we are not exist.” Yuju say again. But before Sowon can speak Yuju stand up from the chair and say before going.

“I’m gonna talk to her and meet her now. You wait for me here and I will go to meet Sinb and bring her here. okay.”

“Yuju Wait----“ Sowon cant say anything because Yuju already lost from her sight. She just sit there praying that she will comeback with Sinb.

 

 

“Ouch..hing~~” Sowon heard like someone fall and slipped at the back hallway of their dorm. She going to check where the sound come from and she see a familiar face sit on the grass while holding her feet with some mess beside her. Sowon see there are some paper and few books scattered not far from the girls.

“Are you okay?” Sowon asking and walk slowly to the girl.

“I-I’m okay” the girl say and trying to stand but her feet say no.

“you are not okay at all. Let me help you.”Sowon say and trying to help the girl.

“Can you please pick up my paper and my book first, I think I can get up don’t worry.” The girl say again, struggling to get up on her own.

“you are stubborn Eunha-Ssi. Let me help you first.” Sowon say then just help Eunha before Eunha speak again. Then she pick up the latter paper and books that scattered on the ground.

“Why at you doing here. Are you studying here.?” Sowon asking while picking up the books.

“no, I just want to read some books here.”Eunha answered and standing awkwardly.

“but why here.? you can just sit at the table back there.”Sowon say to Eunha.

“I prefer here. thank you Sowon ssi, thanks for helping me, I need to go back to my room.” Eunha said and trying to get the books from Sowon hand.

“let me walk you to your dorm. At least I can help you at the stairs. How will you go through the stairs with this thick book on your hand. Say no more, lets go.” Sowon said and then help support Eunha slowly with a thick textbook at her left hand.

 

 

 

 

“Sinb, I’m really sorry. Okay. Please don’t get mad at me. We really miss your crazy laugh. We want to go out at Sunday searching for you, but my dad didn’t let us out and he said he will handle about that. Im sorry,Sinb” Yuju begging. But Sinb just ignore her and keep doing her things.

 

“Sinb.~”Yuju voice crack. She cant stand seeing Sinb ignoring her like that. She really regret about what she doing to Sinb. Sinb who heard that immediately stop doing anything and take a look towards Yuju. She can see Yuju hung her head down and cover her face with her long hair. Sinb then stand up and going closer to Yuju and hug her friend.

“Stop it. It’s ugly seeing you like this. Stop saying sorry I’m tired hearing that okay.?” Sinb said still hugging Yuju. Her angry wall towards them fall apart after seeing Yuju crying infront of her.

“But I’m really sorry.” Yuju said again still crying.

“yeah, I know. You sorry already accepted. Stop crying it’s ugly. Thank god it’s only me in this room. What if my other roommate seeing you crying face this ugly, they must be shock.”Sinb release the hug after hearing Yuju chuckled.

“I’m not ugly. I’m just an innocent people who crying infront of you.” Yuju said and only earn a chuckled from Sinb.

“By the way, why it’s only you.? Where Sowon.?”

“I forgot that she’s waiting for us at our usual place. I told her to wait for us there. Let’s go meet her.” Yuju said and pulling Sinb but then stop again.

“You not upset anymore right.?” Yuju ask Sinb. Sinb only smile widely at Yuju. Not because anything, it’s just because Yuju hold her hand tightly make Sinb wanna fly around with Yuju. She still cant throw away her feelings towards Yuju. Both of them going out from Sinb room and walk happily to their usual place.

 

Umji who seeing that from not far smile. She’s happy seeing Sinb smile that widely. She’s glad that Sinb didn’t upset with her bestfriends anymore. Umji knows that Sinb really miss her friends while both of them hanging out yesterday. She never see Sinb smile that widely and she’s happy for Sinb.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow... Umji is happy for Sinb ? what is that mean .? LOL

 

 

 

im sorry for my bad grammar, languange and any lack in this chapter...

actually, i suppose to post this chapter last week but im not really sure if i should post it or not.. i know my story is bad ... and im really sorry for it ..

thank you for those who still reading my bored story >< .....