SEQUEL : NIGHT AT THE HAN RIVER

Confuse

 

 

7 Years Later

 

But

when there’s no love

how can a story

have a

happy

ending?

 

 

 

Seven years has passed. Sinb already become a lecturer at one of prestigious university at South Korea. Never and not even once in Sinb’s mind that she will end up become a lecturer just like her parents. That is why aside from her current profession, Sinb become a dance trainer at Yuju’s company when Yuju told Sinb that her company need a dance trainer. At least she still has another thing to do instead look at a paper for the whole time, Sinb thought. Umji work at her father’s company, she has been told by her father to take care another company branch but Umji refused. Umji said she don’t want to be a young CEO at her family company because she don’t have any desire to be one. So she just work as a system administrator there because she has been there since her school days. She loves to work with computer and any kind of things. Umji also make her name famous among the Asian when she develop a new software application for a variety industry that make her the first women and the youngest developer software in South Korea since two years ago.

Eunha and Yerin still in their residency second year and still have a few more years to complete their study which is make two of them barely have a time to hanging out together with the others. Yuju finally debut as a solo singer six years ago and has been awarded as a top singer among Korean despite her young age. Now she just finish her new album promotion tour and currently hanging out with UmB Couple at the same apartment. None of them want to move out from Umji’s apartment so they just stay there as long as their can. Yuju also barely comeback to her studio and just hanging at Umji’s place and taking over Yerin and Eunha’s shared room since five years ago. For Yerin, she already rent her apartment years ago since she need a money for her study. So Umji’s place become their number one home but Umji didn’t mind, she love it. She love having her friends around her.

 

 

 

 

 

Eunha sit silently on the bench at the Han River. It become her favourite place since two years ago when she and Yerin started their residency at the hospital nearest the Han River Park. She always stay there before and after her duty also whenever she had her free time. Eunha loves the fresh air around the park and the park also remind her of someone. Someone that she has been miss so much. Sowon. Even after seven years, Eunha still can’t forget Sowon. The tall girl always in her mind and heart for the whole time. The last memory that she made with Sowon still fresh in her mind and every words that Sowon has said to her still lingering in her head. The only thing that change is, Eunha didn’t cry anymore. She didn’t let out any tears anymore whenever she remember Sowon. She felt the pain but she didn’t cry anymore. Eunha has been stop crying since two years ago when she learnt the fact that she can’t never bring Sowon to her again even if her tears turn into blood. She can’t make Sowon forgive her if she keep crying over and over. She can’t make Sowon talk to her if she keep spend her night crying remembering about everything.

 

 

 

“Time really does not heal the pain. What should I do Sowon?” Eunha talk to herself. She always talk to herself whenever she sit alone there, didn’t care how weird people stare at her thinking that she might be a crazy person. With her long messy hair, a mismatch shoes, dark circles and worst fashion sense no one want to talk to her. But Eunha didn’t care, she is too busy thinking about Sowon and her life rather than thinking about other people thought.

“I miss you. How are you there? Have you been well? You must be well right? I dreamt about you last night and the night night before. Nowadays I kept dreamed about you, a happy sweet dream. In that dream, you finally comeback. You meet me and you said you forgive me. You said you love me and we are happy together. You know what is the most selfish thing? That I really don’t want to wake up from that dream, that dream seems so real and at the same time it hurts me a little bit because in reality you are not here but it’s alright. At least it still a happy dream for me” Eunha say again while looking at the clear sky.

.

.

“I heard that you have your own business fashion. I’m glad that you finally open one. Finally you achieve your dream. I’m happy for you”

“Me? I’m here still busy studying. I still didn’t achieve anything. I’m still in my residency year, still have a long way to become a real doctor. Still have a lot of thing that I should learn. I still have nothing if compared to you. You are the famous model around this Asia, th—e famous model that already open your own business. I’m h—happy for you, glad that m—my friend become s—success in their own way” Eunha’s voice start trembling. Her eyes is getting watery signalling that her tears will come out in anytime. But Eunha stop herself, she don’t want to cry.

 

“Compare to me, I s—still have nothing, make me become more embarrassed to come to you. Make me more embarrassed to contact you to just say that I’m sorry”

.

.

“I m—miss you” Eunha’s eyes start getting watery again.

“I—is it selfish for me? Is—it selfish?”

“I—if I want you----I want you to comeback here? Is it selfish if I say that I want to meet you again? E—even just for a moment? I just want to say that I’m sorry. I—I’m sorry for making you cried that d—day.I shou—ld chase you that time, i—I should tell you e—everything that it’s actu—ally just misunderstanding between u—us. I’m sorry, ev—en after all these years—i—I’m sorry Sowon. Please com—eback even just once—I really want to apologize to y—ou. I’m sorry”

 After two years holding her tears, that Night at the Han River, Eunha start crying again. She let out a loud cry there, ignoring the people around her. She didn’t care because in Eunha’s mind, she just want to meet Sowon, she want to meet Sowon so bad. Eunha feel so bad for not be able to apologize to Sowon.

 

“I—I’m sorry for not being honest t—that time. I—I shouldn’t d—did that. I—I just want to say tha—t I’m y—I’m sorr—y. I’—I’m sorry Sowon. I don’t want you to hate me fo—forever. I thought i—I will be alright but i—I was wrong. I n—never felt alright. I feel like I’—I’m going crazy. I m—miss you. Pl—ease comeback, I—I might go—ing crazy like thi—s” Eunha keep crying again and again. Seems like all the tears that she has been holding for two years come out that night. Her tears doesn’t want to stop. Even Eunha herself want to stop the tears but the tears keep coming out, make Eunha mad at herself more. Make Eunha slap herself for a few times before she stop crying for real.

 

“I’m sor—“

“Did you made a big sin before young woman?” Someone cut Eunha’s words suddenly but it didn’t make Eunha startled even a bit.

“You know, only someone that made a big mistake will be like this. God punish you because you already sinful. Did you made a big sin before that make you like this?” The old lady say again to Eunha.

“I—I—“

“Gosh mom?! What are you doing here? I’m sorry miss, my mom is not feeling well. Is she told you something? My mom is not really well so I apologize in advance if she said something hurtful to you” The daughter of the old lady come just right before Eunha can say anything. Eunha then just smile and excuse her from the bench with wounded heart.

 

Maybe the auntie is right. If what I did before is a sin to her maybe it is. If knowing me was a sin, then it’s a sin. I’m sorry Sowon’

 

Eunha comeback to the staff room and sleep there. She just ignore the other doctor that has been asked about why her face seems puffy because she need to take a rest. She glad that Yerin is on duty that night so she don’t have to listen to Yerin’s words to her. Eunha just want to take a sleep as soon as she can because she just remember that she have an early duty till midnight tomorrow before off for two days. Eunha loves to take a full one day duty. She used to it. She just have to make herself busy for the whole time so that she can forget about Sowon for a moment. So she can forget the pain that doesn’t want to disappear since she know that time doesn’t heal the pain. Eunha need to do that, she need to do that for her to live.

 

The Next Day…

 

 

“Doctor Eunha? The—“

“Nurse Lee, I want you to check the patient with GSW that just arrive today for every hour. I don’t want you make any mistake again. Fully check on him sharp on time. Just inform Doctor Yerin anything about him and don’t forget to call me if there’s any serious thing happen”

“Doc—“

“I don’t want to hear any problem when I’m not around. There’s Dr Yerin and Dr Eunwoo that can help you so please don’t be shy. You are nurse so you can’t bring your introvert self into this field of work. Dr Yerin and Dr Eunwoo is friendly enough to talk so feel free to ask them anything”

“Doctor Eun—“

“I’m still talking. Can you please don’t interrupt any of my words? What do you want actually?” Eunha ask sternly to the person that keep wanting to cut her words. Eunha is different when she on duty. She really totally become a different person that make everyone feel scare talk to her. Even with her cute face and appereance, Eunha is different when she on duty. She become unfriendly, barely smile that make her one of the scariest doctor in the hospital but no one hate her. Because all doctors and nurses around her know Eunha well, that she only become professional while working.

“I—I’m sorry. It’s just t—there’s someone want to meet you outside. She has been waiting for you since three hours ago”

“Who?”

“She said that she’s friend of you. The Mo—“

“Nurse Lee, remember what I said to you. I don’t want to hear my supervisor nagging at me and to my fellow doctor anymore. Remember that” The nurse just nodding her head to Eunha showing that she fully understand any Eunha words.

“I think she’s the mo—“

“I know. Thank you for telling me” Eunha cut the person words.

 Eunha keep in her thought that it’s maybe her friends Yuju or the UmB couple come to look at her so she didn’t bother to find the person. She going out from the hospital and make her way to her usual place at the Han River Park. Eunha take a sit at the usual bench that she always sit as she combing her messy hair using her fingertips while starting at the clear sky above. Again she remember Sowon. It’s not her intention to think about Sowon but whenever she come to that place, her mind and her whole heart immediately talk about Sowon. Sowon and Sowon.

 

 

“Tonight is beautiful. Way more beautiful than last night” Eunha start talking. Alone.

“How is it there? Is Europe have a lot of stars? I can see the beautiful stars here. How about there? Is it different there?”

“Or can you see the galaxy there?” Eunha startled at her own words. She couldn’t blink for a while after heard her own words. Her eyes start getting watery when a sudden memory flash in her mind.

 

 

 

“Galaxy”

“Your name is beautiful. It means galaxy”

“You are genius picking your own nickname. Galaxy. I like that!”

“Who’s galaxy are you? Did someone already said that you are their galaxy?”

“Then you will be my galaxy! Can I?”

“Why would you want it?”

“Isn’t that like kind of parallel thing? Because you are galaxy and I’m a wish”

“Everyone make a wish whenever they see a wishing stars and that wishing star is come from galaxy. Isn’t that kind of parallel things? Because I think it is. You are the galaxy and I’m the wish. We are related to each other. Aren’t we?”

“Starting from today you are my galaxy and I’m your wish. Remember that Eunha. I’m your wish and you are my galaxy. Promise to me that you will be my galaxy and no one else can claim you”

 

 

 

This driving me crazy” Eunha say as her tears fall. Instead of feel sad, she feel worst. She’s mad at herself.

“That GalaxyWish”

“Sowon”

“I—I thought I remember everything about us but I was wrong this whole time. I actually forgot something. I feel worse. H—how come I ever forgot about that?”

 

“I—I’m sorry S—Sowon. I’m really sorry. I’m t—the worst. I forgot about that” Eunha then start crying out loud. Just like last night, she crying her heart out loud. More loud than last night. Thinking about how worse she are because she forgot about her promise to Sowon that they made at their high school day.

“N—no wonder I deserve all of this. I—I’ve been punished because I forgot our promise. I—I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I forgot about that Sowon”

 

 

 

“At least you didn’t forget about me”

 

 

 

Eunha can hear someone with familiar voice take a sit beside her on the bench. For the two years she sat there, no one ever want to sit with her on that bench, because everyone around her thinking she is a crazy person. But that someone really take a sit beside Eunha and even patting Eunha’s back softly.

 

 

“You forgot your galaxy, but you never forget about me, your wish”

 

“S—Sowon?” Eunha still can’t believe her ear that hear Sowon’s voice and her eyes that see Sowon’s just right infront of her.

 

“I’m really going crazy”

 

“You are not. It’s really me. Sowon. Your Wish” Sowon say and smilling to Eunha who completely shock.

 

“S—Sowon? H—how are—I m—mean, w—why are y—you here. W—what are—I—I look—terrible—you—“Eunha can’t talk properly to Sowon after she realize her own state. Sowon is look so gorgeous even with just a stripe sweatshirt and jeans that night while she just look like a beggar infront of Sowon, the famous Asian Model.

 

“No—I—I mean, S—Sowon what are you d—doing here? Isnt you s—supposed to be at Europe?”

 

“Why? Now I can’t go back to my own country?” Sowon answer as her eyes looking at Eunha who really look flustered.

“Yes—No ! i—I mea—n no! It’—s j—just me—I –“

“Hey, calm down. Take your breath, why are you being like this?” Sowon say again as she reach Eunha’s hand and hold it wanting to warm herself. That Night at the Han River is a bit windy and Sowon didn’t understand why Eunha sat there without a jacket and even wearing sandals.

“Eunha, it’s a bit cold here, let’s go somewhere else. Look at you, your hands already trembling, your lips too” Sowon is right, Eunha is actually freezing right now. She can feel her own hands trembling because of the cold wind plus Eunha is trembling because Sowon is right beside her and she don’t know why.

Without waiting for any second, Sowon left the bench and bring Eunha with her. Sowon take Eunha who have been silent since ealier to her car and switch the heater on for Eunha.

 

“S—Sowon”

“Hmmm?”

“Can I ask you something?” Eunha say try to reduce the awkwardness after she gather her courage. She still can’t believe that Sowon is actually just right infront of her.

 “You can ask me anything. What is it?”

“Errmmm, W—why are you here? I mean what are you doing here? It’s not like you can’t come here, it’s just I just want to know”

“Hmmmm. Why? You don’t like me coming back to Korea? I thought that’s what you want?”

“N—no! It’s not like that! I—It’s just, I just can’t believe that you are here, b—beside me” Eunha shook her head immediately and that reaction from her really make Sowon smile wide. Cute. Sowon thought.

.

.

.

“S—Sowon”

“Hmmm?”

“I—I’m sorry” Eunha say and start shedding tears but it didn’t confuse Sowon because Sowon know, what is the thing that Eunha actually want to say for the whole time.

 

“T—that t—time,I’m really sorry. It’s all misunderstood. I d—didn’t meant to do that. Never o—once in my mind I w—want to deceive you. Trust m—me Sowon. I just wan—t to help y—you. I’m really sorry. I’m sorry Sowon. I really want to tell you everything but I—I don’t have any courage to tell you the truth. I’m really sorry” After seven years keeping the words, Eunha finally say it to Sowon. The apology words that she really want to say to Sowon finally, she can say it. Infront of Sowon.

“I’m really sorry Sowon” Eunha still sobbing and Sowon only watch her sobbing silently.

“It’s alright Eunha. It’s in the past, so it’s alright. You don’t have to think much about that”

“Sowon, I—I’m sor—“

“I’m fine. Here let me give you a warm hug” Sowon say and she reach Eunha to hug the small girl. Sowon smile when Eunha hug her back even a bit tight but it’s alright for Sowon. She understand Eunha, completely understand.

“I—I just I’m really sor—“

“Eunha, if you apologize one more time, I will let this hug go and don’t want to talk to you anymore” Sowon warn with her stern voice and smile to herself when Eunha thighten her hug and didn’t talk any words anymore.

.

.

.

“I came today”

“I wait for you for almost four hours inside the hospital. But it’s alright tho, I keep watching you for the whole time that I can see you. There’s even a time that you only beside me, but you didn’t realise me standing not far from you. You are too focus with your work. I never thought that you become a different person when you at work. You look feisty to be honest. And cute too, with your white long coat on you. Your name sounds cool too, Doctor Eunha” Sowon say softly. Clearly with a different tone compare to before.

“I—I di—didn’t know you come. I thought it may be S—Sinb. She love to come around there along with Umji. That’s why I didn’t bother to find them”

“Did you usually stay there? At the bench? Because when I ask around, they said that’s your spot. They said you always there talking and crying alone. Why alone? Why didn’t with your friend or boyfriend maybe?”

“Doctor is too busy, they don’t have time to date. Maybe except Yerin”

“And you too. Except you” Sowon answer shortly.

“What do you mean except me?” Eunha ask, a bit confuse with Sowon’s answer but instead of answering Eunha, Sowon just smile to herself.

.

.

“You keep your hair long. I thought you like it short”

“It’s just I want to change something in me”

“But why do I feel like you change everything? You become skinnier. Your baby fat is gone. That my favourite double chin also seems disappear” Sowon say again a bit disappointed.

“No, you favourite is still here. I always keep it with me” Eunha then let go their hug and show her double chin to Sowon.

.

.

“You cute. Do you know that?” Sowon say as her eyes staring lovely at Eunha.

“T—thank you” Eunha try to hide her face from Sowon since she can feel her cheek starting become hot but Sowon loves Eunha reaction. Sowon even wonder in her thought, why she never see that side of Eunha before.

.

.

.

“Eunha” Sowon suddenly say, still keeping her eyes on Eunha as her hand reached Eunha’s before squeeze it tightly.

“Hmmm?”

.

.

“Let’s date”.

.

.

“H—huh? W—what you—what do you mean?” Eunha ask. Shock. Completely shock till she can’t even control her voice and wide open.

“Yourself said that doctor don’t have any time to find any partner. Except Yerin. And now you. I’m asking you out. Let’s date” Sowon say calmly.

“D—date? You mean date? You and me? Date?” Eunha still ask. Can’t believe what she just heard.

“Yeah. Date” Sowon say again, still keeping her smiling face to Eunha. Eunha reaction is just too cute for her.

“You m—mean date, date? Dating l—like having a rela—tionship? Just like Umji an—d Sinb? Y—erin and Yu—ju?”Eunha still ask. Still didn’t believe any of Sowon’s words.

“Yeah”

“I mean—n we now? We dat—e we—“

 

Eunha eyes become wide. She lost her words. She really can’t believe what is just happen. First Sowon just asking her out and now Sowon’s lips met her’s. Sowon just kiss her. Sowon. On the lips. Sowon. Someone that she has been longing so much,someone that she loves so much, someone that she really wish to become hers finally asking her out and even kiss her. Eunha still lost. Lost words, lost movement, lost her heartbeat, lost anything. She literally frozen on her spot. The only thing that move that time is her eyes start getting watery and in just a while her tears start falling, falling too much, too shock about everything that just happen. After a while, Eunha hold Sowon’s hand tightly that has been holding her’s and kiss Sowon back with her tears still falling. For that moment, Eunha thought she just want to be selfish, she just kiss Sowon with her whole heart while she still can. It maybe just a dream for Eunha, everything seems just like a dream that she had before, that Sowon finally comeback and become her’s. The only thing that Eunha know is, she don’t want to wake up from that dream, never want to wake up. She rather sleep forever and having that happy sweet dream than face the reality.

.

.

.

.

.

“I love you Eunha”

“Please let me be the person that will make you happy. I know I already make it hard for you for the past seven years. I just left without listened to your explaination before and I’m really sorry. I hope you will forgive me. I hope your heart still have a place for me to stay even just a little bit. Please give me a chance to cure your wounded heart that causes by me. I’m sorry Eunha”

“I really want you to know that I never hate you Eunha. Never in my lifetime want to hate you. I said that out of the anger, I swear I never meant to say it. I love you, please let me stay in your heart Eunha” Sowon sincerely say and listened to that words make Eunha cry even more, make Eunha having a hard time to stop her tears.

“T—this must be a dream ag—ain. It must be a dream, there’s no way she will say all of t—this to me. I do—“

“Eunha, you are not dreaming. I’m really here for you. I’m sorry because I make you like this. I didn’t know that my words back then really affect you. But Eunha, please for this time, just for this once please give me a chance to be with you, to reduce the pain and make the pain disappear that causes by me. I’m sorry for make you miserable” Sowon say again as her hand cupped Eunha’s face and caressing her cheek softly, didn’t forget to wipe the smol girl tears slowly.

“S—Sowon, you never hurt me. You never make my life feel miserable, you don’t have to apologize because you never did wronged to me. It’s me who hurt myself. You didn’t do anything wrong, so please don’t apologize to me because if you did, it will make me feel worse than it is” Eunha say. Never in her life, thought that Sowon did wronged to her. Never. Because it’s Sowon. Someone that always right for Eunha, Sowon never did wrong to wrong to her. Because she’s Sowon.

.

.

“I love you Eunha. I really meant everything what I just said. I really love you”

“I love you too. Please don’t take back those words, please tell me this isn’t dream for me. Please let me know that this is the reality, please don’t take that words back Sowon. It will drive me crazy and I will be really lose my mind if you did” Eunha say and after that both of them just hugging tightly. Eunha tighten her hug and same goes to Sowon. There’s no words that they can say both is just hoping and promise the same thing, both doesn’t want hurt each other anymore. Sowon promise to herself that she don’t want to hurt Eunha again while Eunha, she just hoping that everything is not a dream.

 

 

I really don’t want to wake up from this dream.

 

 

And for the first time without Eunha realize, that Night at the Han River, she is happy to be there. For the first time without Eunha realize, that Night at the Han River, she cry because of the same person but for a different reason. For the first time without Eunha realize, that Night at the Han River, she just celebrate her 29th year old birthday with the best birthday gift ever in her life. And for the first time that Night at the Han River it’s not a dream for Jung Eunbi anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

“Happy birthday Eunha~~!!!!!” Eunha shocked right after she step into the house. She want to surprise her friend but then she is the one who get shocked after arrive at their apartment.

“M—my birthday? Today? What date is today?” Eunha ask still trying to connect everything in her her head that seems so lost.

“It’s your birthday already Eunha” Yerin say with her wide smile shocked Eunha even more. Yerin supposed to have a night shift today at the hospital so it shocked Eunha when she saw Yerin is in their apartment.

“Don’t look at me like that, I will go after this. I just gonna stay here for a while, you know I have Eunwoo” Yerin say again and earn a sharp look from Yuju. Knowing her girlfriend, Yerin just give a wink at Yuju before give a peck on that singer’s lips.

.

.

“Happy birthday my Galaxy, blow it and don’t forget make your wish” Sowon say softly and just wait for Eunha to blow the candle.

“I don’t need any Sowon since I have my own wish already” Eunha say as she blow the candle and at the same time she can heard her silly friends squelling loudly make two of them smile shyly.

.

.

“So I guess it’s a happy ending for both of you” Umji smile proudly earn a weird look from Eunha.

“They know? You guys know?” Eunha ask and look at everyone in that living room including her dearest Sowon.

“There’s a lot of thing that only you who didn’t know actually Eunha-yah. But we will just let your wish tell you everything, but for now…….I want to eat that chicken already” Sinb say signalling that she has been holding her hunger since earlier and hearing to Sinb words make all of them laugh out loud.

Then they spend the night with a lot of laugh. Especially Eunha. She laugh a lot that night, feeling too happy about everything. Happy that she have her friends with her, happy that she have Sowon beside her, happy that the fact Sowon is finally her’s. UmB and Yeju is happy too. They are happy for Eunha, finally they don’t have to worry about Eunha condition anymore, because their smol friend have a partner already. And it makes them feel good. Really good.

Eunha just know that Sowon stay at Korea for a week already. That tall girl just launch her new business branch located at Seoul yesterday and currently staying with them at Umji’s apartment. Eunha didn’t know anything about it because none of her friends tell her because of Sowon’s request plus Eunha rarely comeback to the apartment because she always been busy and only stay at the hospital for entire week. Sowon explain everything to them before that she have a misunderstanding with Eunha and that tall girl have a hard time at her first night at the apartment because UmB and Yeju give a long full nag to her for the whole day. They told Sowon about Eunha’s real feeling towards her, about how Eunha has been keep it to herself since their school days and about how hurts Eunha for the past years because of the pain that she didn’t even want to share with anyone.

Sowon also has been feel guilty towards Eunha after she know the truth from Nayoung a year ago. Sowon is really guilty towards Eunha and want to apologize to Eunha as soon as she can but being a famous model that just keep flying over the world make Sowon barely have a free time. Then after a year knowing the truth, Sowon finally be able come to Korea after she has the confirmation to launch her business at Seoul. Right after her business meeting days ago, Sowon rush herself to meet her friend and want to meet Eunha fastly but cancelled it after her friends tell her to. They know that Eunha’s birthday is just around the corner and five of them decide only to let Eunha know at her birthday as a surprise for their shortest friend.

.

 

“And I don’t understand why we still choose to stay together. All of us already have our own career but we all still stuck here in the same apartment for seven years already”

“Then ask yourself if you want~~~ to know the answer. Our answer is same with you tho”

“You right~~~ I don’t want to leave this apartment. We have a lot of memory here. I love you all~~~I love you and you and you and you~~~~And you especially~~my YewONE. My~~only ONE~~”

“B you already drunk. Stop it”

“She never change whenever she drunk. That’s funny”

“You Sowon! ~~Don’t you dare to leave that Eunbi again~~~you should love Eunbi~you~~should never leave Eunbi~~make that smol Eunbi happy~~All!! All Eunbi in this world should happy~~~ ALL~!! Eunbi should be happy~~like this Eunbi. Eunbi~~ is happy with Yewon~~Eunbi love Kim Yewon~~You are Kim also, so you should make your Eunbi happy~~~ this tall Eunbi will kill you if you leave smol Eunbi again~~”

“She’s drunk, please spare her” Umji say and holding her Eunbi’s hand tightly when she see Sowon already staring at Sinb.

“Just wait for tomorrow, she will be dead”

Sowon say and six of them laugh again. Laughing out loud without even thinking about the hour, laughing too much until the neighborhood need to ring the bell to shut them up. Yerin also almost forgot that she actually have a duty that night, make Eunha give her a long nag before she finally left the apartment with pouting face. Yuju who doesn’t want to be left also pouting, didn’t like the idea that her girlfriend left her behind, but what she can do? It their job afterall. There’s no words that Eunha can describe for that night. She just too happy about everything, she feels like it is the best birthday ever for her, she swear to herself that she will never forget the moment. The moment where everyone that she loves is happy around her, celebrating her birthday and that’s enough for her already. What else she want? She already have everything, she have her family, she have her friends that feels like her family sister to her, she also almost achieve her as a doctor and more important, she have Sowon. Someone that she loves for her whole heart. So that’s enough for her, nothing else. She is happy. Eunha is happy. Happy so much.

 

 

 

“I told you~~Eunha~~I told you time will heal, I~~told you that everything will be alright as~~ time goes by~~” Umji who have a high tolarence of alchohol finally drunk. The only person who still sober is Eunha and Sowon.

“Yeah, thank you for the advice Umji. Really appreciate it”

“Goo~~d. My same height friend final~ly happy~”

 

Umji is always right. Eunha is finally happy now. At least that time. Eunha really hope that she is not dreaming, Eunha really hope that Sowon is really beside her. There’s nothing that Eunha want aside from Sowon. That’s all. For Eunha, as long she have Sowon that’s enough for her, she is really happy.

 

“I don’t want to wake up from this dream”Eunha whisper to herself but Sowon heard her.

 

“You are not dreaming. I will prove it to you that all of this is not on your dream. I promise I will make you happy, my galaxy” Sowon say as she hold tightly Eunha’s hand. Instead of saying anything, both of the new couple just staring sweetly as their face become close to each other. Both want to touch each

 

“I love you, please let me stay in your heart forever” Instead of saying anything, both of the new couple just staring sweetly as their face become close to each other. Both know whats in each other mind, they just want to touch each other lips but forget it immediately when Yuju, their weird friend:

“Yennie~!! Yuju want cheeseburger~~Two~!!” The singer suddenly shout in her sleep. Probably dream something about food they guees.

It amaze Eunha how her friends still remember their own partner even in their sleep. But that inviteable, because Eunha also feel the same. She always dream about Sowon too. Always, so it’s alright. She is happy. There’s nothing for her to wish anymore because she already have her own wish. And for Sowon, she don’t need any other galaxy because she already have one beautiful galaxy with. She promise to herself that she will want to make her one and only Eunha happy for the rest of her life. She promise to herself to give Eunha the love that she deserve. Eunha have been through so much for the past years so there’s no way for Sowon to let Eunha have a hard time anymore. She will protect her galaxy. Eunha might not be her first love but Sowon promise to herself that Eunha will always be the last one. She will want to live with her little galaxy forever.

 

 

 

THE END

 

ha~~~it's for my reader.. 

i love you~~ i've spill the spoiler before but no one realise it.. 

suppose to update this two days ago but...... 

i guees everyone know why i didnt ..... ...

we all love him~ dont worry , he has my pray ... stay strong everyone..

btw im working on new story the title is downpour.

please check it out ... hoping to see you all there ... ;)