GalWish

Confuse

Eunha POV

“why are we using this way.? This is not the way to your room.” Sowon Ssi asking me since she know my room number. Sowon ssi room is just beside my room.

“I think my ankle already okay, I just want to sit at the bench there. I want to continue read my book.” I lie. I just don’t want to go back to my room. Yerin is there, and I know I might get a thousand question and she will nag at me like there’s no tomorrow.

“Are you sure ? I think you better read your books on your bed. It’s comfortable there, and you can get some proper rest.” Sowon ssi say again.

“I’m sure Sowon ssi. you can go now. Thank you for helping me.” I already sit on the bench and look at Sowon ssi.

“If that so, can I sit here.? I want to accompany you. Who know you still can’t get up and can’t walk properly. ---- I wont go and im gonna sit here.” Sowon ssi add and just sit beside me. I really want she to go and just leave me alone with some peace. Its an awkward situation for me actually. I’m screaming inside.

I open my book and just read randomly from the books. I’m trying to pretend that Sowon ssi not there. Hoping that she will get bored and leave me alone here.

 

 

“I’m sorry.” I’m confused.  Why did she saying sorry to me out of sudden.?

“sorry for what.?” I ask her and close the book then look into her eyes. Her beautiful eyes. I shook my head. Wait. What ?

“for that day. I shouldn’t step on your feet and pull your hair. I didn’t know why did I act like that.” Sowon ssi say. Sincerely. I can see her sincerely apology face on her.

“it’s okay Sowon ssi, I already forgive you. I didn’t want to keep any revenge to anyone in this school. I’m the one who supposed to say sorry. It’s me the one who started it.” I said.

“nah, Its still my fault and I’m really sorry.” Sowon ssi said.

Why is it so hard for her to understand ? if I said it’s okay then it’s okay. !!  I really want to said that to her but I just screaming it inside. I smile back to her hoping that she will understand that it’s doesn’t matter to me anymore.

“Eunha ssi, if you really accept my apologize to you, would you mind if I want to become your friends.?”

“of course. Why not.? I’m glad that you want to become friend of mine. But don’t get me wrong I just want to become your friends, and that’s all.” I said. I can see Sowon ssi eyebrow raise a bit after I said that, I know what I she thinking.

“what do u mean by that.  I don’t understand.” Sowon ssi asking me.

“well, you and your friends is famous in this school, I don’t want other students say that I become your friends for some advantage.” I heard Sowon ssi laughing after that.

“it’s not something that you should worry about Eunha” Sowon ssi say again after stop laughing.

 

 

Both of us spending our pleasure time there for a few good hours. It’s a good time for me since I get to know Sowon better. She is a good person. Not only her face that beautiful, but she is also have a beautiful heart and beautiful mind.

I also aware there’s a time that a few students give a weird look and a cold look to me but I just let it slide and don’t care. I just happy that I can be friend with Sowon and that’s all. Sowon is a funny friend after all. She even get scolded by Yuju ssi and Sinb ssi because she supposed to meet them that time and not hanging out with me. it’s sad that we need to end our good time after Yuju and Sinb searching for her that time.

 

“she’s a dumb person, are you sure you want to hang out with her and be friends with her.?” Sinb ssi asked me when they found out that Sowon and I hanging out together that time.

“Yah ! just shut your mouth. She’s my friend not you.” I heard Sowon said that to Sinb.

“Then, what are we ?not your friends anymore.? You still need my apologize. !” Sinb say again to Sowon. This time with a serious voice but Sowon seems didn’t care about what Sinb ssi said.

“Ohh yeah, well sorry. Yuju already apologized didn’t she.? If not , why she’s here with you.?” Sowon say again to her.

“Kim Sowon !” I heard that Sinb shout at Sowon. I was taken aback and slowly make myself bit away from three of them. Sowon then running away from Sinb ssi because Sinb ssi want to hit her. I just laugh in silent seeing their antic. All of them are friends after all. Three of them are so funny. I just know that Sowon and Yuju ssi left Sinb ssi and prank Sinb ssi at the day that I met them at the amusement park few weeks ago, that is why Sinb ssi is so angry towards them. Sowon and Yuju ssi is a funny and savage friends after all. How come they left Sinb ssi alone in ghost building knowing after knowing that Sinb ssi afraid of ghost.

“yah ! stop it both of you. Stop act like a kid” I heard Yuju ssi shout at Sowon and Sinb ssi. I guess my face already red because I’m holding myself from laughing so hard. The scene in front of me is so funny, Sowon and Sinb ssi is such a kid, they pulling each other hair while Yuju ssi trying to stop them.

I just watching three of them trying to settle their own problem. I don’t realize that there are so many students watching the scene where Sinb ssi and Sowon fighting like a kid. They must be misunderstanding and thought that Sowon and Sinb ssi really fighting.

 

END OF EUNHA POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ive been thinking so much lately about this ff.

i want to discontinue this story.. i dont think i can do this anymore.... TT

*cries 

gonna think about it more....