HWANG EUNBI ?

Confuse

 

After their deep talk at that rooftop, Sinb, Sowon and Yuju just continue their friendship like nothing happen. Sinb trying hard to forget her feeling to Yuju. But her feeling to Yuju keep grow and Sinb hate that. Yuju just act like Sinb never confess to her before. Yuju just treat Sinb like a normal friend and that’s all. Sinb who aware about that really feel that pain in her heart. Sometime her heart is too painful whenever she feel that Yuju put more attention to anyone but not her. Sinb getting jealous and angry at the same time.

‘can’t you just love someone that loves you !’ sinb thought while she eat her lunch alone at the rooftop.

Sinb left alone at school because Sowon and Yuju is not gonna attend the school for 2 weeks. Sowon and Yuju going for campfire for their club outside the school. Sinb who in different club with the other two now left alone at the school. Sinb thought she gonna be okay because she used to live her life even she alone. But Sinb still can’t bear the feeling that she missed so damn much to Sowon and Yuju. Especially Yuju. Sinb live her life alone at the school without them and just continue every boring day every day.

 

 

‘this is all your fault ! this is all your fault, I really hate you !’ Sinb shout like a mad girl in medic room at her school. It’s been 4 days she got a fever but only that day she being sent to the room. Sinb don’t like medicine and don’t like the smell of medicine. She just wasn’t used to it. Even if she get sick, she never take medicine or any painkiller. She just bear the pain until she get better after a few days. But that day, Sinb suddenly faint in her class before her classmate sent her to medic room.

‘I don’t want to see your face. Just go!’ Sinb shout again. Her tears going out like water flow from her eyes. Sinb eyes still close and she just crying out. Loud. Saying the same sentences.

“Sinb-ssi…are you alright ? You are dreaming” a student that in charge to take care of that medic room that day trying to calm Sinb down.

“don’t touch me ! I hate you ! I really hate you !” Sinb said again but now at a normal tone not shouting anymore but she still crying.

The girl caress Sinb hair and wipe Sinb tears slowly and gently not wanting Sinb wake up by her action. Sinb still mumbling silently and her tears still fall from her eyes. The girl caress Sinb and whisper to Sinb and said to Sinb that everything is gonna be alright. After a while, Sinb fell asleep and not crying anymore. The girl smile and stand up after see Sinb sleeping face. The girl check Sinb temperature body before going out from the Sinb room.

“what are you doing in there?” The girl with milky skin ask the girl who just step out from the room.

“what else? Taking care of her of course?” the girl answer and take a sit beside the milky skin girl.

“ohh really ? I thought you want to kill her with you bad skill” the milky skin girl say again and earn a smack from the other girl at her shoulder.

“yah ! are you looking down upon me Yerin ! I know you are smart student, but do you have to say like that to me ?” the girl pout and cross her arm. A bit upset with what she just hear from Yerin. Yerin who saw that pinch the girl cheek gently.

“Don’t act cute like this, I didn’t fell for it. I’m just joking Eunha-yah, why you always take serious with what I say? you’re too sensitive Eunha. Aigoo~~”

“ahh  , it’s hurt . stop pinching my cheek. I know my cheek is cute like bunny” Eunha pull away from Yerin. “And also, I’m the one who should ask you, what are you doing here ? You not on duty today.

“It’s lunch time. Let’s go to café” Yerin answer.

“I can’t go, cant you see I’m on duty. You also aware about that. This school is not same with our old school.” Eunha said to Yerin.

Eunha and Yerin is a transferee student. Because of their good performance and improvement at their old school, they got an offer to transfer to that private school. Of course they don’t want to accept the offer but their parents want the best for their daughter.

“Alright, I’ll go now. Don’t worry I’ll buy your lunch okay. And also don’t kill that student. Ok bye !” Yerin get up from the chair and run for her life. Eunha just frown and look at her cousin running from her.

Eunha go to her desk at the corner. She sit down and read some medical book. She know that she need to practice and read more to improve her knowledge. Of course she is a smart student but still she need to study.

Eunha and Yerin is science student they in medic club. But compared Yerin to Eunha, Yerin is more smart than her, got more skill than her. Yerin is a top student at their old school and Yerin always got an opportunity to improve her skill, because their teacher always take Yerin and other smart student to go to industrial training. Meanwhile Eunha never get an opportunity like Yerin. But Yerin always said to Eunha that she don’t have to think about that. Yerin always tell Eunha that she have herself and keep fighting. Yerin always help Eunha and at the same time she always teased Eunha. Eunha always thankful to her cousin because she never let Eunha down even the cousin keep .

‘I don’t think I should take this offer Mr.Kim.There a lot of students who deserve this than me” Eunha said when the principal give her the offer letter to transfer to her current school. Eunha don’t know why she get the offer instead of her other friend who better than her.

“why? You desrve this offer Jung EunBi. You shouldn’t think that way. I love all of my students and in my eyes you all same. And also, its not me who want to transfer you but that private choose you. They see what you got and they believe in you. I wont take no as answer. Take this chance Eunbi. That school choose you”

Eunha close tha medical book and sigh. She don’t know what to do and Yerin still didn’t show up. Eunha eyes wandering around the desk and her eyes landed at the record in and out student from the medic room. Eunha read one by one the student name from the first year until the current year. Her forehead frown while read that record book.

‘just who is this Choi Yuna and KimSojung?did they really sick or just playing around here? Eunha said when she saw Yuju and Sowon name frequently went to medic room.

“seriously ? I wont let this happen again. I wont let them !” Eunha said again when she read the reason Yuju and Sowon go to that medic room at the other page.

 

      Because we want to skip our boring class .kekekekeke

 

Eunha annoyingly turn to the last page and Yuju and Sowon name again. She just let out a big sigh.

‘I thought this awesome school don’t have this kind of spoiled brat students  Eunha said and continue to look at the record. She see Sinb name at the bottom of book that maybe the other student in charge wrote it before.

 

Hwang EunBi . 4-C (History Class) – Dorm 9. Fever 39’cel.  

Eunha looked at Sinb record repeatedly.

‘why did I think I’ve heard her name before?’ Eunha drown in her own thought before someone pinch her nose.

“what are you thinking?” Yerin come with lunch that she buy for Eunha.

“Nothing, Yerin-ah looked at this name, have you heard before and this name belong to Sinb-ssi.” Eunha said and give Yerin the record and Yerin take a looko for a while before close the book.

“I don’t know, we’ll find out it later. You should eat first”Yerin said and take Eunha lunch to the other table. Yerin turn around back facing Eunha and frown trying to remember something.

‘Hwang EunBi’ Yerin thought.

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR NOTE: Arghhh i barely finished this chapter...,.. my schedule is really packed and i have no time to update the story.....thank you for reading and waiting for my update.... and also im sorry if there any mistakes....feel free to comment ...