FIRST

Confuse

 ‘I should’ve say no to mom when she told me to start my high school here’ sinb mumbling herself in front her dorm.

After finishing her primary school at her hometown, Sinb and her old friends already promise to start their high school at the same school at their own hometown. Sinb really want to spend her lifetime with her childhood friends forever. But it was all changed after the final exam result coming out. Out of all student in that primary school, Sinb is one of the top 5 student who got a good result meanwhile her other best friend got a bad result. Sinb really sad knowing that she and her friends can’t no longer together since her mom already accept an offer to pursue her study at some private high school outside from their hometown.

‘I-I just need to finished bear for 3 year here, and then leave’ sinb said again while let out a big sigh.

Sinb didn’t really want to choose that private school, but after knowing the school student can only going back home every 6 month, Sinb say yes instead no. Sinb like to away from home since she and her father don’t have that good relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

(1 year later)

“mom, how are you doing? Why you didn’t come and see me for the last 7 month? “ Sinb called her mom after 5 month her mother didn’t come visit her.

“Im sorry , we are really busy lately, your father always called for seminar at other country, and me also have outstation lately.” Her mom said.

“hmmm, okay I just want to tell you that my grade is really bad and I’m going to class 3 from class 1. Bye mom, I didn’t have enough time to talk to you , bye. “ Sinb said but almost rapped in her talk since she didn’t have that much cents in her pocket. Sinb turn around and saw there already 3 4 person waiting for their turn using public phone.

‘tch, this school didn’t even provide more public phone here. Why this school called a good school while there’s less than 5 public phone in the whole school. They should put more or just let us using mobile phone for god sake’ sinb whining.

“stop whining Hwang Eun Bi” yuju come from behind and put her hand around sinb shoulder.

“I didn’t Choi Yuna “ sinb replied and hold yuju hand at her shoulder.

“yes,you are Hwang Eun Bi, I can hear you just now” yuju said and sinb stay silent.

“Should I talk to my father? To let us using phone in this school” yuju said again.

“I think it’s almost 100 times you said that yuju-ah, do with action dude, don’t speak out loud” Sowon come out nowhere and they walked together to their usual place.

“Im trying Sowon” yuju defense herself.

“trying my ” Sowon say again. Three of them laugh together and Yuju try to pinch sowon arm but sowon have a good reflex and dodge it. Both of them keep attacking and defensing while sinb keep walking leaving them behind.

“yah sinb ! ! wait for me, don’t leave me with this savage giraffe” Yuju shout and run away from sowon.

“what did you say? Yah yuju! Come back here” sowon said and chasing yuju.

“ahhh, stay away from me, both of you !” sinb said jokingly and run away.

Three of them become close friend for the past 9 month. Sinb become friend with yuju and sowon when the school have sport event last year.

 

 

 

Hi !! im sorry if there any mistake in my writing .. feel free to tell me what is wrong ... thank you for reading ;))