Chapter 2

Drunk in Love

 

"I've been drinking, I've been drinking
I get filthy when that liquor get into me
I've been thinking, I've been thinking
Why can't I keep my fingers off you, baby?
I want you"

Drunk in Love~Beyoncé

 

 

 

 

Man, I’m exhausted,” Chanyeol says as he takes a seat on the couch in the dressing room.

Same here but it really went well. I think the fans loved it,” Baekhyun says.

You’re just saying that ‘cause they were fangirling over your ed shirt,” Sehun says as he rolls his eyes.

“Hey, I’d be going crazy, too. I mean, have you seen me?” Baekhyun says as he shows his body off with his hands.

“Wow, conceited much?” Lay asks.

Says the guy hip ing right in front of the camera,” Baekhyun retorts back.

“Guys, don’t start,” Suho says.

Seriously. Let’s just get changed and go to Cakeshop,” Chen says.

“I can’t believe I agreed to go,” Xiumin says as he begins to change.

"You could still decide to stay," Kyungsoo says.

"Nope. Hyung said he'll go, so he's going," Sehun says.

"Sehunnie is right. So let's get changed and go!" Chanyeol cheers before grabbing some clothes and changing.

Suho sighs as he shakes his head. "Let's get this night over with," Suho says or mumbles to himself.

"You guys have fun," Jongin says before walking out the dressing room, with Kyungsoo following him.

"Hurry! The party awaits!" Baekhyun exclaims. 


 

Robin's POV

"Can you get the door, Cam?" I yell from my room.

"Got it!" I hear her say.

Not soon after, I hear gasps and shrieks. I guess that's Alex and Michelle.

Me and Cam met Alexandria and Michelle during freshman year of college. We ended up in the same orientation group. I became friendly with them pretty fast since we we all had the same majors. Cam was pretty hesitant but slowly started talking to the two. The next day, we found out we lived in the same dorm building and it jut went off from there. We've been best friends since then, though I'm still closest with Camille. 
 

A few minutes later, I step out of my room and go to the living room.

"Why didn't you tell us Camille was here?!" Alex exclaims.

"Yeah! We get a text from you saying we're having a girls night and we show up to Cam opening the door! What is this?!" Michelle says as she breaks from her hug with Camille.

I chuckle before answering. "Why don't you ask miss surprise over here. She did the same thing to me yesterday."

Camille shrugs. "I wanted to surprise you all!" She says with a smile.

"You're lucky we missed you," Alex says while crossing her arms.

"Yeah yeah," Camille says.

"So, about this girls night. Where are we going?" Michelle asks.

"Cakeshop," I blandly say.

Alex quirks up an eyebrow. "Cakeshop? You mean that exclusive club?"

"That's the one," I say.

"How? You have to be on a list to get in," Michelle says.

"I have my ways," Camille says with a smile.

We all just stare at Cam until she spills.

"Okay, okay. My grandma knows some people. Sheesh," she says before pouting.

"That's what I thought," I say.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get ready to get turnt!" Alex says excitedly before doing the running man down the hall, with Camille following and doing the dab.

"Okay. Why am I friends with you people again?" Michelle asks.

"I contemplate about that every day," I say, earning a chuckle from Michelle.

"Okay guys! Let's get ready. And Cam, I'm putting makeup on you!" I yell before going to my room to get ready.

"Whyyyy do I have to have my face painted?" I hear Cam say before closing my door.

I just smile and shake my head.

Now, what to wear?

 


 (Robin)

 

 (Camille)

 

 

 (Alex)

 

 (Right outfit-Michelle)

 

 

 

At Cakeshop 

 

Suho’s POV

I can't believe I actually let them drag me here. I'm currently at the bar, slowly drinking a beer.

"Come on hyung. You can't just sit here at the bar all night. You gotta get up and dance," Baekhyun says after he orders himself something from the bar.

"Seriously. I'm actually having a good time. It's nice not having to be an idol for once," Xiumin hyung says to me as he takes a seat beside me.

"He's right. And have you seen Chen and Chanyeol dance? I've been dying of laughter out there and Sehun has just been encouraging them," Lay says as he comes up behind me.

"I don't know. This just isn't my scene," I say.

"What you need is some stronger alcohol," Baekhyun says before replacing my beer with a shot glass. He then gives Lay and Xiumin one, as well.

"On the count of three," Baekhyun says.

On three, we all drank the shot. I close my eyes as I feel the burning alcohol go down my throat. Not too soon after, I begin to feel a little relaxed. What exactly was in that? 

Baekhyun passes out a few more shots and we down them down.

"Look at the group who just walked in," Xiumin says to us.

I turn my head and look at the entrance and my eyes go right to the girl who's wearing this black and pink dress. She's pretty cute. I wonder why she's in a place like this. Then again, why am I even here?

"Oh, they seem to be foreigners," I hear Lay say, bringing me out of my trance. 

"Some smoking hot foreigners," Baekhyun says with a smirk, making us all look at him.

"What? It's perfect. We get friendly with them, have some drinks and then dance some. The best part is that we can them and forget about it the next day. We won't see them again," Baekhyun says.

"Only in your mind does that sound like a good idea," Xiumin says.

"I'm serious. They probably can't even speak Korean. And if they do, it's probably horrible. And besides, look at us. They won't be able to resist us. It's a win-win for both parties," he says.

I laugh while Lay shakes his head.

"Just don't do anything too stupid. I'm going to go back and join the maknae and dumb and dumber on the dance floor," Xiumin says before downing his drink and heading back to the dance floor.

"So, what do you say?" Baek asks.

"I'm gonna stay out of this and just watch this crash and burn," Lay says.

Baek scoffs before turning towards me. "What about you hyung?"

I think for a moment before downing the last shot.

"I'm in."

 

 

Robin’s POV

 

“I’m headed to the bar. I think I need some alcohol to get through this night,” I say as I turn back to the three.

“I’ll come with. I could use something to loosen up, as well,” Alex says.

“Me and Michelle will be dancing,” Camille says as she takes Michell’s hand.

“But I want alcohol,” Michelle exclaims.

I hear Camille sigh before she lets go of Michelle.  “Fine. I’ll be down there then,” she says before walking off.

“Geez, I don’t know why she just doesn’t go and drink with us,” I hear Michelle says as we walk to the bar.

“She has her reasons,” is all I say as I take a seat.

 

We make it to the bar and we all order.  Once I get my drink, I down it one go and order another one.

“Well, someone isn’t going easy,” Michelle says before drinking hers.

I shrug.  “Cam said we should let go and letting go is what I am doing,” I say before downing the burning liquor.

“Don’t look, but there’s a group of guys looking at us,” Alex says.

I subtly turn to look and surely enough, she’s right.  One of them even winks at us.

I turn back around and groan.  “God, I am not drunk enough for this,” I say before ordering another drink.

“They’re pretty cute,” Michelle says.  “The one who winked is looking straight at you, Alex.”

“And I am so okay with that,” Alex says before drinking her drink.

I only shake my head and laugh before turning towards the dance floor.  I scan it to find Cam, only to find her dancing in the crowd. 

“I’m gonna go join Cam now. You two have fun with those guys. And please be careful,” I say as I get up from the stool.

“Oh, we’ll have fun alright,” I hear Alex say before walking away.

 

I walk down to the dance floor and make my way through the crowd to find Cam.  I spot her and grab her shoulder, making her turn around.

“I see you’re having fun,” I yell to her, as the music is blasting down her.

I see her nod and smile.  “Music and dancing is always fun,” she yells back.

Before I could say something, someone bumps into Camille, pushing her my way.  We both look at the culprit, only to see him on the ground.  He soon gets up and turns towards us.

“I’m sorry. Are you alright?” He asks Cam.

She nods and smiles.  “Don’t worry about it,” she says.

The guy gives her a huge smile before going back to dance, I think?  He starts to fall on his knees only to jump back up.  No wonder he fell.  Me and Cam begin laughing.  Soon her favorite song, Panda, begins playing and we soon start dancing.  The guy with the funny dancing and his friend soon join us, making us laugh even more.  His friend isn’t any better.  Me and Cam decide to teach them a few moves just for the heck of it.  I swear, me and Cam could be some backup dancers for Beyoncé.

We’re all having fun dancing and just having a good time.  Soon, though, I feel someone’s hands on my hips.  The alcohol must have gotten to me because I didn’t move away or push the hands off of me.  Instead, I just went with it.  I began swaying my hips to the beat.

“You’re a really good dancer,” I hear him say beside my ear.

I turn my head to look at him.  He looks familiar but I just ignore it and smile at him.  I feel him pull me closer to his body and I just go along with it.

I turn my head back around.  I then see Cam giving me a look, asking me if I’m good, and I just nod at her.  She then goes back to dancing.

 

Camille’s POV

Wow. I usually don’t like to call people bad dancers, but these two guys are pretty bad.  Though it was cool because it seemed as they didn’t care and were just enjoying themselves.  I turn around to see Robin dancing with a guy.  Well, not really dancing but grinding on the dude.  I shake my head before meeting her gaze.  I give her a look, asking if she’s alright, and she nods in return.

I turn back around to see the two guys had gone somewhere else.  However, I spot Alex and Michelle dancing with two guys they must have met at the bar.  I couldn’t help but chuckle and shake my head.

I went back to dancing but soon felt someone behind me.  I ignored it, thinking they just bumped into me by accident.  However, I soon felt hands being wrapped around my waist.  I soon pull from the guy’s grip and turn around and tell him, “No thank you.”

I was going to turn back around but the man grabs me wrist.

“What part of no thank you do you not understand?” I say.

The guy just stares at me.  Right.  Korea.  Gotta speak Korean.

No thank you,” I say in Korean as I pull my wrist out of his grip, only to be grabbed again but much tighter.

Oh, come on babe. You look y when you dance,” the dude says.

First off, I’m not your babe. Second, please let go of me,” I say, beginning to get pissed.

And I said let’s dance,” he says.

As I was going to say something else, some guy rips his hand off of mine.  I start massaging my wrist.  That’s gonna leave a bruise.

She said let go,” the guy who came said to the drunk.

“And who the are you?”

“I’m her boyfriend so please leave before I hurt you.”

The drunk must have gotten the memo because a few seconds later he was gone.

The other guy then turns towards me.  “You alright?” he asks as he reaches for my wrist, making me pull back.

Yeah. Thanks for that,” I say before turning around, wanting to leave.

Can I buy you a drink?” I hear him ask.

I turn back around.  “No thank you,” I nicely say before turning and leaving.

 

 

Suho’s POV

 

This girl knew how to dance.  We were dancing for a while before she turned around and faced me.  She slid her arms around my neck.

I lowered down to her level and asked in her ear, “What’s your name?

“Robin,” she says back before smiling.

“I’m Junmyeon and you are a fantastic dancer,” I say. 

“I’m pretty good at other things, too,” she says before smirking.

Things like what?” I ask back.

We then stare at each other for a while before she leans up and kisses me.  I’m shocked at first but soon begin kissing her back.  I don’t know if it’s the alcohol or not, but I could’ve swore I felt fireworks or something.  The kissing soon turned into a heated makeout session.  She pulls away and we lean our foreheads on each other’s, trying to catch our breath.

You want to go to my place?” I ask.  It has to be the alcohol.  I would never have done this sober.

She nods before saying, “Sure. Let me just tell my friends first.”

“Alright. Meet me by the back door. I’ll be waiting,” I say before I lean into her to steal another kiss.

She smiles before going to her friends.  Man, did I get lucky tonight.

I decide I should tell the guys, too, so I scan the club to find one of them.  I spot Xiumin and Baaekhyun with the other girls from Robin’s group.

I then spot Lay walking somewhere and decide he’s the best one to tell.  I walk over to him and grab his wrist.

“Hey, I’m leaving now,” I tell him when he turns around.

Alone?” he asks.

I shake my head.

Well, okay. Be careful and safe,” he says.

Yeah, yeah. Make sure the others get back safely,” I say and he nods before leaving.

 

 

Robin’s POV

 

I find Cam sitting at the bar playing on her phone.

“Hey. I’m gonna be heading out before you,” I tell her.

“Cool, I’m ready to go, too,” she says.

“No. I meant I’m leaving with someone else,” I say.

“Are you sure this is a good idea? Let’s just go back to the apartment. You’re plastered right now,” she says.

“No, I’m going with him,” I say.

“Robin, you’re not thinking straight. You’re drunk. Besides, you’re still a vi-“

“Seriously, Cam, just let me go, okay? You said we should just let loose tonight and that’s exactly what I’m doing,” I say.

“Still. I don’t want you to regret anything you do tonight and I think we should just go back to the apart-“

“I didn’t come to ask for your permission. I just came to let you know,” I say before turning around and walking away.

 

 

I walk to the backdoor to see what’s his name already there waiting for me.

Ready?” he asks as he holds his hand out.

Ready,” I say back and taking his hand in mine.

He smiles before leading me out of the club.

 

He leads me to a car and opens the back door for me.  I find this a little weird but ignore it and get in.  He then gets in on the other side.

Back to the dorms, Junmyeon?” someone asks, startling me.

Yes, please,” he says before looking at me.  “It’s just my driver,” he says and I nod in understanding.  He must attend some college, too.  He did say dorms, right?

 

 

We soon reached his place.  For some reason, he had us go through the back to get into the building. 

As soon as we get into his dorm room, he pushes me against the wall and crashes his lips on mine. 

“Bedroom. . .now. . .” I say between kisses.

He then puts his hands around my thighs.  I jump up and wrap my legs around my waist and he soon walks to the bedroom.

 

Suho’s POV

 

We enter my room and I close the door with my foot.  Thank goodness Sehun is still at the club.  I place her down and she soon begins taking her clothes off.  Damn.  I really did get lucky.  After staring at her, I begin stripping out of my clothes, as well.

She lays back on the bed and I crawl over her and begin kissing her.  I move from her lips down her jaw and end up her neck.  She starts and I smirk.  I then start on a spot on her neck.

I pull back to look at her, as if to make sure she wanted this.  She nods and I crash my lips against hers.

 

 

Characters:

 

Alex (Alexandria) Carter
-From Chicago
-20, College Student
-Can speak English and Korean
-Friends with Cam, Robin, and Michelle

 


 

 

Michelle Johnson
-From California
-20, College Student
-Can speak English and Korean
-Friends with Cam, Robin, and Alex

 

 

 

 

There is chapter 2! Hope you guys like it :D

Thanks to angeluvexo and Fatihah_miaka for subscribing :)