Chapter 46

Drunk in Love

Ima lay it on the line
If you say yea, yes
I promise ima keep your heart right in mine
Won't go nowhere
Come on and say you do

Say Yeah~B5

 

 

 

“You look amazing!”

“You think so?” I ask.

I notice Robin wiping away a tear.

“Are you crying?” I ask her while looking through the long mirror in front of me.

 

“You just look so beautiful! I can't believe this day is happening,” She says.

“Yeah, who would have thought?” Michelle says with a little giggle.

 

I smile and stare at myself in the mirror. They're right. Who would've thought all this would end up happening?  Definitely not me.

 

“Miss Alex, have you decided?” a man in business attire comes in my view and asks me.

I give myself one more look over before smiling and nodding.

 

“Yes. I'm saying yes to the dress.”

 

“Very well. And may I add that you look quite stunning.”

“Thank you,” I say with a smile.

“Our consultants will see if there needs to be any adjustments made to your dress. If not, they'll help you take it off and then you can take it home with you,” he says before smiling and walking away.

 

“I'm so happy for you!” Robin says.

“Me too! The dress is so perfect for you.”

I couldn't help but smile at all the compliments. I really do like this dress. I just hope Baek likes it as much as I do. I can't wait to his his face when he sees it.


 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤



 

Man, you're looking pretty sharp there,” Chanyeol says to me.

Thanks man. I'll definitely have to have this tailored though,” I say as I lift up my arms to show the business of the tux.

I don't know. You could always start a new look, like you did with the mullet,” Sehun teases.

Not my first choice. But you have to admit I looked pretty good for it to be a mullet.”

“Pshh. Keep telling yourself that,” Kyungsoo says.

Alright guys. It's almost 4pm,” Suho says. “Did you do everything you were supposed to?” he asks me.

I pick my phone up off the table and open the list I made. I check all of the things that I've done today.

“Yup, everything has been accomplished for today.”

“Yi! Yi-Yi!” Riyeon chants while in Suho’s arms.

Well, we can see who she likes the best,” Jongin says with a chuckle.

What can I say,” Lay says as she scoops Riyeon up from Suho’s arms, “she just has great taste in people.”

“Anyways, have you all been fitted for your tux?” I ask.

I just got finished,” Xiumin says as he walks and joins the rest of us.  “Pretty sure I was the last one so we should be good now.”

“Are you excited to see Alex in her dress?” Lay asks.

Just thinking about it brought a big smile to my face. “I am. She's going to be so beautiful.”

“I still can't believe she said yes to you,” Sehun jokes, which earned him a smack upside the head from no other than Kyungsoo.

I shake my head. “Honestly though, I still ask myself if this is real. I wasn't completely sure she would say yes either. I had my doubts. But I'm extremely thankful of how things have turned out.”

“And we're all happy for you,” Chen says smiling.

Thanks guys. I really mean it. Thank you all for everything.”

“You're our brother Baek, of course,” Chanyeol says as he gives me a brotherly pat on the shoulder.

“I'm really thankful for all of you. You all are the best brothers a guy could ask for,” I say.

 

Before someone starts crying, how about we go get some food. I'm starving here,” Chen says.

“Way to break the mood,” Sehun says.

No, Chen’s right. We haven't really eaten today. Since we're done here how about we go get some lunch,” I say.

The guys agree and we begin to head out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  Whaddup errrrbooddyy!! Long time no see, huh? I hope you all enjoyed this short crappy chapter. I wanted to give you all something!

 

I can't believe how many subscribers this story has! 83 subscribers!! Caaaraazy!! Thank you all so much for reading and especially sticking with It! It means a lot so about out to you All!

So, I'm going to try my best to update more now that summer break is here but I can't promise anything since I'll be taking a summer class as well as working too. But I'll try my best!

Again, thank you all for staying with this story! Hopefully I'll see you all soon for the next update!

Peace!