Chapter 30

Drunk in Love

I wonder if you hurt like me

I wonder if you cry like me

I wonder if you live all day in memories like me

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me ~ 2AM

 

 

 

Suho’s POV

 

Once I calmed myself down, I made it to the practice room where the rest of the guys were. I may as well tell them the news before I literally get kicked out of this building.

 

Hey hyung, what took you so long?” Sehun asks.

We'll, I just got finished speaking with Sooman,” I start off.

From the looks of you, it didn't seem to have gone well. What happened?” Kyungsoo asks.

I've been fired or rather. . .I quit,” I say.

You what?!”

“Hyung!”

“How did that happen?”

“Why would you quit?”

I sigh as they all start throwing questions at me.

Because of Robin,” I simply say once they all quieted down.

Because of Robin?” Jongin asks.

I nod. And so I told them the whole story. Starting with Sooman’s threats to Robin and not backing down from them, to his threats to firing me, to him disrespecting Robin, all the way to me quitting and storming out of his office. I intentionally left out the part of me kicking the wall and such.

Wow, I can't believe he did that. I mean, I can but still,” Jongdae says.

I know what you mean,” Chanyeol says, “so you're really leaving?”

I nod. “For now anyways. I'm going to see if Robin will let me stay with her. If not, I'll probably just go back to my parents house for a while.”

I can't believe this is happening. First we basically lose our Chinese members and Yixing hyung is barely here as it is. Now our leader is leaving,” Sehun bursts out.

I look down at the ground. “I'm sorry I let you down guys. But in the end, I'd choose Robin and my daughter over this. You guys are and will forever be my brothers bu-”

Just cut the crap,” Minseok says.

What?” I say.

Seriously? You're doing this for a girl you met a few months ago instead of staying with us who you've been with for how many years?”

“Hyung, maybe you should call do-” Chanyeol tries to say but gets cut off.

No! I have a reason to be pissed off right now. Our supposed?? Leader just quit for some chick. Some chick he banged and got pregnant because his stupid was drunk as !”

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I ask as anger begins taking over me  

I'm pissed off because you're not thinking. Have you thought what was gonna happen to us when you left? Do you know how hard it was when Kris, Luhan, and Tao left? Or do you not care?”

I walk up to him. “Of course I care. What the is your problem?”

“My problem is you throwing everything away for some girl! What's so special about her anyways? All she's going to do is leave you sooner or later? That's what they all do.”

I stand there in front of him, taking his words in, when suddenly it comes to me.

Did you and Michelle break up, hyung?” I ask him.

If looks could kill, my ashes would be floating in the Han River by now.

“I don't think that's any of your damn business,” he says through clenched teeth.

Look, I'm sorry, I really am, but you don't have to get all mad at me hyung.”

“Why the hell would I be mad at a guy who's leaving his career for some knocked up chick?”

I close my eyes and breathe before opening them again. “I suggest you stop at that statement right there.

He comes closer as a smirk appears on his face. “Or what? You already said you're going to quit, what else could you possibly do?”

“Guys, just chill. How about we just talk about this like adults,” Baekhyun says but we both ignore him.

Really, hyung, what is your ing problem? Is it because Michelle left you?”

“Shut the up, you know nothing,” he says.

And this time the smirk appears on my lips. “Really? Is it because you didn't have enough balls to fight for her and instead had to go into a fake relationship? All that for what? Just to see her in the dorm? No wonder she left y-"

My head whips to the left.

I bring my hand up to my mouth only to have blood appear on my fingertips.

Did you really just punch me?”

“Keep talking and I'll do it again.”

My hands clench into fists. Just as I was about to go after him, Chanyeol and Sehun pulled us apart.

“Seriously, that's enough,” Sehun says.

You're right. It is,” I say as I get out of Chanyeol’s grip. I turn to look at the rest of the guys. “I'm sorry all this sprang up on you all. I'll try my best to fix things. Until then, just keep doing what you've been doing. If you need me, you know where to come find me,” I say before walking out of the practice room.

 

I pulled my phone out and called the one person I've been wanting to talk to.

 

Please pick up. . .please






 

Author's POV

 

“I don't see why I'm here,” she says.

“Your grandmother called me and said you still haven't taken your medication, Camille,” the psychologist says.

Like I've told her many times, I don't need them.”

“But you do. You're fine right now because of the medication. If you don't get back on it soon, your condition can get out of control.”

“I think I know my own body. And so far, I've been great. I'm pretty sure I've overcome my condition if i do say so myself,” Camille says with a smile.

That's the issue here, Camille. Yes, you're fine now but all it takes is a trigger. Depending on the trigger, it can either bring you really high or really low. And both of these can be really dangerous to you and others around you.”

Camille stares before suddenly chuckling. “You have nothing to worry about and neither does my grandma. Everything is going really well. Now if you excuse me, I have to go meet my friends,” She says before standing up and leaving.
 

Camille goes out to the waiting room and meets her grandma. “I'm going to hang out with Robin and them. I'll meet you later,” She says before kissing her on the cheek and going on her way.


 

The psychologist comes out and goes up to Camille’s grandmother.

How is she?” Camille’s grandma asks.

The psychologist let's out a sigh before shaking her head. “Not well at all. I'm afraid if she keeps going on like this without taking her meds something dangerous is going to happen. And when that does happen, it'll be too late.”

"Is there anything I can do? I've tried monitoring her in taking the pills but it's not working. I don't know what else to do."

"Who else knows about her condition?"

"Just me and her parents. But her dad isn't well and I have no idea where her mother is," her grandmother sadly says. 

The psychologist nods and takes everything in. "I know this may seem a little extreme but I think it'll work. It's the next best thing to putting her into a facility."

The grandmother nods, fear written all over her face at the mention of facility. Who would've thought her own granddaughter would be in this predicament?

Not her she sadly thought, not her.




 

Robin's POV

 

“Where's Cam and Michelle at?” Alex asks.

“Cam should be here soon but I'm not too sure about Mich-”

And that's when Michelle walks through the door.

“Hey, we haven't seen you for a few days,” Alex says as we both take a seat on the couch.

“Well, it hasn't been great if that's what you're asking,” Michelle says.

“Wanna talk about it?” Alex asks.

Michelle let's out a groan before looking at us both. “Me and Minseok broke up.”

I gasp. “What? Why? I thought everything was fine?”

“Yeah. I thought you two got over the fake dating thing and was just going to let things play out,” Alex says.

“Yeah. I guess I just wasn't feeling it,” Michelle sadly say.

“Is there something else? It just seems kind of out of the blue?” I say.

She just shrugs. “Anyways, I just came to stop by and visit. I have some things to do,” she says. “So, how's things with you two? The baby okay? Where's Cam at?”

“Um, things are fine, I guess,” I say. I didn't want to tell them about me and Jun. I don't want them to have to worry about anything.

“Same here. Nothing much my way,” Alex says.

Just then, my phone vibrates. I look at it to see it's a text from Cam.

“Well Cam just said she got called into work so she probably won't be able to make it,” I say.

 

We just sit there silently. I hate to say it but it just seemed really awkward. It seemed like we had a lot to say to each other but we just. . .didn't. It feels like we're keeping secrets from each other. . .and I just the it.

“Sorry to cut this short,” Michelle says as she stands up, “But I gotta go. Promise next time we'll have a real girls night out,” She says.

“I'm going to count on that,” I say as we each go in for a hug.

“I think I'll head out, too. I have some homework to finish up and my early class is tomorrow,” Alex say.

“Alright. I'll see you guys later,” I say as I see them out.

 

I then head to the kitchen to get me a glass of water when my phone decides to ring. It's probably Cam again, I think as I answer it without looking at the caller ID.

 

“Cam, how long are you going to be working?” I ask as soon as I answer.

Hey Robin,” the voice says and it's definitely not Cam.

Robin, I know you're there. Can we just talk?”

“I don't think that's a good idea right now,” I say.

A knock is then heard at my door and I roll my eyes. Great timing.

Look,” I say as I walk to the door, “someone's at the door. I'll talk to you lat-”

“Hey.”

I gasp and slowly drop my phone from my ear.


"Oh my god! What happened?”