Chapter 31

Drunk in Love

Who's watching?
Tell me who's watching.
Who's watching me?

Somebody's Watching Me ~ Rockwell

 

 

 

Suho's POV

 

Jun, I can't believe you really quit. You shouldn't have done that,” Robin says as she cleans off my face where hyung punched me.

I had to. I'm not going to stand there and let him talk crap about you and try to meddle in my personal life. Ouch!

Sorry. I just gotta put some ointment on you then I'll be done,” she says. “But seriously, it isn't worth it. Your career is at stake here. What are the guys going to do? What about your fans?”

Robin, that doesn't matter. What matters is you and our baby girl and I'll be damned if I let someone get in the way of that. Yeah, I love my job and what I do but I love you two more. You two will always come first. I want you to know that, Robin.”

She finishes putting the ointment on my face before staring into my eyes.

She sighs and looks down. “I guess I'm just not used to it.”

“Well you're going to have to learn since you'll be with me,” I say with a smile, only wincing at the movement.

I can't believe be really punched you,” she says as she examines my face.

Yeah, I can't really blame him, though. I've said some things I shouldn't have.”

“I wonder why they broke up,” She says.

You knew about it?”

She nods. “She came over and just kinda said it. It seemed weird because it was out of the blue. It looked like she didn't want to do it, though. Something else must have happened.”

I sigh and lay my head on her shoulder. “So much is happening just because we want to be with the ones we love.”

She rakes her hand through my hair. “I agree. This industry can be so hard on you guys but I'm sure things will work out if they're meant to be.

I just nod and relax at her touch.

So, what's going to happen now? What are you going to do?” She asks.

I have no idea.” I then raise my head and look at her. “Do you mind if I stay here for a while? If it's not it's okay. I can just go to my parents.”

She smiles. “Of course you can stay. I'll enjoy not being by myself. Plus, I'll be able to get unlimited foot massages.”

I smile and kiss her on the lips. “I love you, you know that?”

She chuckles. “I do.”

“Good. Don't forget it,” I say before looking at her growing belly.  “And I love you, too.” I then lean down and kiss her belly.

I go back to leaning my head on her shoulder. “You know, I'm kinda excited for her to come. I'm really nervous but excited, too.”

“Same here, though I think I may be more nervous. Me being in school and you being an idol, it worries me.”

Hey, my idol days may be over. I can stay at home while you go finish your education,” I say with a chuckle.

And what about money?” she asks.

“I have quite enough saved up that can last us a while. Plus, I'm sure my parent would help some.

I hear her sigh at the mention of parents. I look up at her. “You okay?”

“Yeah. Still upset over my parents. They haven't talked to me or reached out since that whole incident. I thought they were bluffing but it really looks like they've basically disowned me.”

“Hey. It's their own faults and their stupid decision. But you have me, the girls, the guys, and my parents. I mean, I'm pretty sure my mom likes you more than me,” I say with a smile, making her laugh.

Yeah, I guess you're right.”

“Have you thought of names?”

“Names?”

“For our girl here.”

“Mmm. Not really. I mean, I know I want her to have your surname.”

I smile at that. “Really?”

She nods her head. “Of course. She'll be a Kim, won't she?”

“She definitely will.”






 

Author's POV


 

“Good job, babe. I knew you'd come back for me eventually,” Ryan says as Michelle  takes a seat across from him.

“Look, I only did this to protect Minseok. So are we done? I did what you told me to,” Michelle says, completely and beyond pissed.

He starts laughing. “Aw babe. You're so cute. Just because you did that one task doesn't mean I'm done with you yet.”

“What else do you want? You ruined my relationship and you worsened the relationship I had with my parents. So what ing else do you want to ruin in my life?”

“Oh,” he says as he leans forward towards her lips, “You'll know when I'm done with you.”

And that's when he pressed his lips against hers.

It didn't take her long for her to put her hands on his chest and push him away.

“What the ing hell?!” she yells.

People start turning their heads to stare at the two.

“I suggest you calm down right now. You're making a scene,” Ryan says through his teeth.

Michelle scoffs. “Or what? You gonna tell me to do some other bull to ruin my life even more?”

Ryan smirks before grabbing her wrist and slowly squeezing it.

“Ryan what the hell. That ing hurts,” Michelle says.

“This is what I'm going to do if you don't obey me. Got it?”

“Get the off of me.”

“I said do you understand?” Ryan repeats again.

“Y-yes.”

“Good,” he says while smiling and letting go of her wrist. "Now, what would you to order?"
 

The customers had already went back to their business. However, one person in particular witnessed one little kiss between the two while walking and passing the window.

 

Oh how things are going to get even more interesting around here.

 




 

Baekhyun's POV

 

So have you told anyone?” I ask her as I close the door to my room.

No, it just never seems like a good time to bring it up. Everyone seems to be kinda down, Well except for Cam. I just don't want to seem like I'm rubbing being happy in their faces,” Alex says.

"Same here." I lay down on my bed and hold my arm up, motioning her to come join me. She shakes her head but lays down nonetheless. She puts her arms around me while laying her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her even closer to me.

“Wow. Who knew Byun Baekhyun, the try hard playboy, loved to cuddle?” she says before chuckling.

Only when it comes to you. I don't know what it is, but you just bring these things out of me.”

“What can I say? That's just how amazing I am.”

“Yeah, you are truly amazing,” I say before kissing the top of her head.

Anyways,” She says, “when do we tell people we're together? I mean, Michelle and Xiumin broke up so maybe we should wait a while.”

And Suho hyung quit,” I say with a sigh.

She immediately lifts her head up. “He what?”

“Yeah. Apparently Sooman threatened Robin with some stuff and hyung just wasn't having it,” I say.

Oh wow. That's so crazy. So what happens to you guys?” she asks.

I don't know. We all have a meeting with him tomorrow. I can only hope for the best, though.”

“Man, that really . I hope things work out. It'd be really sad if Suho and Robin weren't allowed to be together.”

“Yeah, but I don't think hyung will let that happen. But let's not think about that. I just want to lay here and cuddle with my amazing girlfriend.”

I hear her scoff. "You know you never officially asked me to be your girlfriend?”

I look down at her. “I thought it was automatic since you said yes into giving me another chance.”

“What? That does not count Baekhyun!”

I laugh. “Okay, okay. Alex, do you want to be the girlfriend of the great, y, and amazing Byun Baekhyun?”

 

“Oh, you think you're funny, huh? Mr. Still Single As .”

Oh babe. That one hurt. But seriously, will you be my girlfriend, Alex? You make my life so much better and bring this side out that I didn't even know I had.”

“Hmmm. That's pretty tempting but I don't know.”

I pout my lips. “Really? You're going to say no?”

“Your lucky your pout is really kissable,” She says before pecking my lips. “And yes, I'll be your girlfriend.”

“You will not regret it Ms. Carter. Now, that it's really official, let's go back to cuddling,” I say with a smile.







 

Author's POV

 

Camille’s grandmother paces back and forth in her kitchen, waiting for her granddaughter to come home.

The front door opens and in comes Camille. She takes her shoes off before walking towards the kitchen.  

Oh, hey grandma. What are you still doing up?” Camille asks as she goes to take a water out the fridge.

I was waiting for you actually. I wanted to talk to you.”

“Sure, what's up?”

“Where were you exactly?” she asks.

I told you, I was hanging with the girls,” Camille says.

Then why did I get a text from Robin reminding me that you're working late tonight?”

Camille just shrugs. “She's pregnant. She probably just got the days mixed up.”

“Where were you really, Camille?”

“I was out.”

“Out where exactly?”

Camille shrugs. “Just out.”

“Camille. This needs to end. You need to start taking your meds or-”

“Or else what? You'll put me in some loony bin?” she asks with a chuckle.

No answer was given. Just silence.

“You're kidding right?”

“No. The psychologist said that was the last resort. Instead, we're going to have a home nurse here 24/7. She's going to watch you at all times. If needed, she'll follow you to school and to work but she will definitely be here and she will make sure you're taking you're meds.”

“How many times have I told you? I'm perfectly fine! I don't need a babysitter! I don't need those meds! I don't need anyone to tell me what's wrong with my own body! I am fine! I'm healthy! Why can't anyone understand that?!” Camille yells out.

Camille, calm down. We just care about you and don't want you to get hurt and taking your meds is an important part of managing your condition.”

Camille abrupts in a hysterical laugh. “Well, if you think I'm going to stay here with a babysitter then you've got another thing coming. I don't need to stay here. If you didn't want me here in the first place you should've told me!” Camille starts yelling again.

Camille, of course I want you to stay here. You're my granddaughter. You're my only grandchild, which is why I want you to be safe. It's why I'm doing this. Please.”

Camille stares at her grandmother before smiling. “Sure grandma. Whatever you say. If you think this will help, then I'll try. I'll try to get back on my meds.”

Her grandma let's a sigh of relief out. “Thank you Camille,” She says while bringing her granddaughter in for a hug, “that's all I wanted.”

“You're welcome grandma.”

 

Oh how we hope it was only that simple . . .