Chapter 34

Drunk in Love

(Promise) I Swear tonight, I Swear

(Promise you baby)
Only you can comfort me
You’re perfect, meant to be baby,
You’ll always be mine

I Swear ~ Sistar 

 

 

 

 

Xiumin’s POV

 

And when did this start?”

“About a few weeks ago,” answered Michelle.

The officer nods and continues typing at his computer.

And what has happened within those few weeks?” he asks again.

I feel Michelle stiffen at the question so i gave her hand a slight squeeze, to which she squeezes back.

He has pictures of us together and some of just me. He says that if I don't do what he says, he's going to expose the pictures.”

I think he might be dangerous as well. She has a mark on her wrist. He seems like the aggressive type,” I add in.

Is that true ma'am?” the officer asks her, to which she nods in response.

Alright. From what you've given me, he seems like he wants revenge on something. But no worries, we will catch him quickly. With the information and picture you've provided us, he will be in our custody in no time. I will be sure to contact you once that happens.”

“Thank you officer,” Michelle says.

Would you like an officer to be with you until we catch him? Some of the our victims like this because they feel safer,” he asks.

I look at Michelle who shakes her head.  “Thanks but I'll be fine. I'll be with my friends anyways,” she says.

Alright. Let us know if you need anything. We'll be in contact,” the officer says as he stands and holds his hand out.

We stand as well and each shakes his hand before walking towards the door of the station.

I turn towards her. “You want me to take you home?” I ask.

She shakes her head. “I don't want you to get in trouble in case we get caught,” she says.

“I'm just driving you. Besides, I don't care if we get caught. Let everyone know that we're together, “ I say with a smile.

Thanks for coming with me,” she says.

I mean down and quickly peck her lips. “Anything for you. And I promise, this all will go away and we'll be able to be together freely. Just give me some time and I promise I'll take you on a much needed and deserved date,” I say.

“I'm willing to wait,” she says with a smile.

Now let's get you home, shall we?” I say to her.

She nods before asking, “Do you want to stay over for a bit?”

“I'd love to but me and the guys have a meeting. I think Suho thought of a way to come back,” I say. “Can I get a raincheck on that?

She chuckles. “It's open any time.”

I take a face mask out of my pocket before putting it on her face. “Can't let anyone steal you away from me,” I say with a smile.

She rolls her eyes but I can tell she's smiling under the mask.

I bring my hat down further down my face before putting my hood up, too. I take her hand and we make our way out the station. I lead her to the car and make sure she's in before walking to the driver's side.


 

The drive there was comfortable, just us talking and joking with each other, her hand in mine.


 

We soon make it to her apartment building. I put the car in park before looking in her direction.

 

So you'll be okay, right?” I ask her.

“I'll be fine, Min,” Says with a smile. “Besides, Alex and Cam will be there.”

“Speaking of Cam,” I say, “is she alright?”

“What do you mean?”

“She just seems. . .out of it?”

She shrugs. “I'm sure it's nothing. I'll talk to her though. I should probably apologize and thank her,” she says.

I nod and smile. “See you later?” I ask as I lean towards her.

See you later,” she says right before I lips touch.

 

Too soon, she pulls away and gets out the car. She says bye again before shutting the door and walking away.

 

I could definitely get used to this.

 

I'm going to hope and pray that Suho's plan works.






 

Michelle's POV

 

“Well look who showed up,” is the first thing I hear once I step into my apartment.

“Well, hello to you too, Alex,” I say.

“Where's Cam?” I ask as I take a seat on the couch.

“Bathroom. But where were you at?” she asks with a smirk.

I shrug. “No where.”

“You don't gotta lie you know,” she says.

“I have no idea what you're talking about,” I say, trying not to smile.

“What who's talking about?” Cam says as she appears from the bathroom and takes a seat on the chair.

“Lover girl here won't admit that she was with Minseok,” Alex says.

“Oh! Did you guys make up?” Cam asks cheerfully.

I roll my eyes at the two but nod nonetheless. “Yeah, we're back together,” I say, not being able to help the smile appear on my face.

Cam smiles and Alex nods. “Now was that so hard to say?” Alex asks, “It's like pulling teeth when it comes to you.”

“Whatever. Aren't we here to plan a baby shower or what?” I say.

“Yup, lemme go get a notebook right quick then we can get started,” Alex says before going to her room.

I took this as my chance to talk to Cam.

“Hey, I just wanna say thanks. Thanks for telling Min and helping me even when I acted like a jerk towards you,” I say.

She tilts her head to the side and a look of confusion spreads across her face. “What are you talking about?” she asks.

“For telling Min about the whole stalker situation. We were able to talk things out,” I say.

“Not to be funny here, but I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't remember telling anyone,” she says.

I raise an eyebrow and stare at her. Is this what Min was talking about? How come she doesn't remember? It wasn't that long ago.

“You okay Cam? Did something happen at work or school?” I ask.

She shakes her head no. “Everything has been good,” she says with a smile. “I'm glad you two are finally back together!” she says, changing the subject. I take a better look at her. She looks the same as always. But then my eyes land on her slightly bloodshot eyes. Has she not been sleeping?

Before the question could leave my mouth, Alex appears with a notebook and pen.

“Alright, let's get started on this planning. Who do we want to invite?” Alex asks.

“Well, her friends from school. They've been asking if she was ever going to have a baby shower. I'm sure they'll all be excited,” Cam says.

“Alright, we can send out invites tomorrow when we see them,” Alex says.

“Do we want Suho here?” I ask.

“I don't know. Are guys supposed to be at a baby shower?” Cam asks.

“I know some friends whose husbands were there,” Alex says.

“Let's just invite him. Besides, he can probably help us keep her occupied and bring her here the day of the shower,” I say.

“Good idea,” Alex says, “okay, color theme.”

“Well, it is a girl,” Cam says.

Me and Alex look at each other before screaming, “Purple and pink!”

Cam shakes her head but I could see her laughing.

“Okay, so i can take care of food,” Alex says.

“I can handle decorations,” I say.

“What else is there to do?” Cam asks.

“You are to make sure she doesn't find out about it. And you can be the backup just in case Suho has a schedule it something,” I say, earning a nod from her.  

“You can also be in charge of handing out the invitations. I think you're more familiar with her friends at school than we are,” Alex says.

“Alright. I can do that.”

“I can't believe we're planning a baby shower,” Alex suddenly says.

“Seriously. I mean, she's about to give birth in weeks time. It's crazy,” Cam says.

“Robin was the last person I'd expect to get pregnant in college,” I say with a giggle.

“That's for sure,” Alex says.

“And with an idol at that,” I say.

“Man. I shoulda gone to a club where VIXX hangs out and gotten drunk then,” Alex says before earning a pillow thrown at her face.

“Would you stop?” Cam says through her laughter. “Besides, you are with Baek.”

My eyes widen at this.  “You and Baekhyun are together? Since when? Why didn't you freaking tell me?”

“We haven't told anyone actually. Cam here just figured it out. Everyone was going through some stuff so we figured it'd be better to lay low for a bit,” she says.

“Is he treating you right?” I ask.

She nods as a smile forms on her face. “I'm happy with him. I can't believe that we're a thing sometimes myself. But i really am happy with him.”

“I'm glad. I guess what they say is true. When a boy makes fun if a girl that means he likes her,” I say with a chuckle, earning a shut up from Alex.

I look over to Cam. “Have you been sleeping? You look tired.”

She shrugs. “Late night homework,” she says with a smile.

I nod in understanding.

“I don't know why you chose psychology. Too much work,” Alex says.

“Someone's gotta listen to everyone's problems,” she says in a weird tone. She has this weird look in her eyes that I can't quite figure out. But whatever it is, it sure doesn't look good.

“How's work going?” I ask.

She nods and smiles. “The usual. Nothing amazing,” she says.

“Oh, Baek told me Lay is coming back in a few days. I bet you're excited,” Alex says.

I keep staring at Cam while she continues to nod and smile.

I guess work and school are really taking a toll on her. She'll probably be fine after a good night's sleep.

The front door suddenly opens, showing a very, and I mean very, pregnant Robin.

“Hey guys,” she says.

“Hey. How was your study group?” Alex asks.

“Very, very tiring,” she says as she plops on the sofa.

“When exactly are you due?” I ask. It has to be soon.

“In a month’s time. She has been kicking the heck outta me,” she says with a chuckle.

“Oh, I wanna feel!” I say as I jump on my feet and go to her, placing my hand on her stomach.

“She usually kicks around here,” she says as she takes my hand and guides me lower down her stomach.

And there it was. “Oh my goodness. I can't believe I'm going to be an aunt!” I say excitedly.

Alex then comes over next, following Camille.

Later on, we decided to have a girls night, ordering food and finding something good to watch on tv.

 

Man, I can't believe how things have changed so much from the beginning of this year.

 

And for the most part, I wouldn't have changed any of it.

 





 

Suho's POV


 

Are you sure this is going to work, hyung?” Sehun asks.

I shake my head and let out a nervous chuckle. “Honestly, I have no idea. This could go great or this could bite us all in the .”

Sehun nods but soon looks I can't read the expression in his face.

Guys, you really don't have to do this. I got into this mess myself. Like I said before, I'm not sure how this is gonna play out. I don't want this affecting you guys.”

Minseok comes and sits next to me.  “We wouldn't be here if we didn't support you.”

“Yeah hyung,” Kyungsoo says, “besides, we are one!”

“That's right! If we can't support each other, who will? We're brothers,” Chanyeol says.

I look around me, all the guys nodding and smiling. I don't know where I'd be without them all.

Thanks guys. I really mean it,” I say.

Besides, you're doing this for all of us as well. You're not the only with the problem,” Minseok hyung says.

Yeah, Baekhyun hyung here, too,” Jongin says.

All heads turn towards him.  “About time!” Chen exclaims, causing all of us to laugh.

What! I can't rush into things,” he says all flustered.

“It's alright. We're happy for you,” Sehun says with a smile as we all nod.

Plus, what are we going to do without our leader? I sure as hell can't handle these fools by myself,” Minseok says with a chuckle.

Yeah. I agree with hyu-wait fools? We are not!” Chen retorts.

I laugh and shake my head. “Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. No matter what happens after this, you guys are and will always be my family.”

“Alright, enough with the sappy stuff. Are we gonna do this or what?” Baekhyun says.

I take a deep breath before letting it out. “Okay, let's do this.”



 

Author's POV


 

Suho and Xiumin sat at a table with the boys standing behind them. Suho looks at Xiumin who nods back. Suho then pushes the live button.

Ah, 1,000 viewers,” Chanyeol says as he looks at the V live App on the phone.

Oh, already at 5,000. You wanna start now?” Baekhyun asks.

Suho nods before looking back at the camera.

Suho leads other introduction and they bow to the camera.

“Hi guys. Long time no see. I hope everyone is doing well,” Suho starts off.

We hope you all did good on your exams if you're in school. Now you're on break. Enjoy this time,” Kai says and everyone nods.

Well, I guess you're all wondering why we're here. As you may have noticed, I've been absent from a few concerts and interviews,” Suho says.

 

Comments:

 

Are you okay oppa?

Are you sick?

I've noticed. You're not hurt or anything are you?


 

Suho smiles at the comments. “No, I'm not hurt, physically anyways. If you remember, I was forced to do a press conference. I was forced to tell you all that I was seeing someone.”

 

Are you not seeing someone?

Did you lie to us?

What's going on?

 

“I am seeing someone. The thing is that I didn't want to have to tell you all like this. As you may not know, our boss, the CEO, can be very strict and controlling, even on our private matters.

What you guys also don't know is that he threatened my girlfriend to with money and blackmail to leave and never see me again. He believes that she is a threat to EXO’s career.

Another thing you guys don't know is that she isn't Korean. She is indeed, black. I took great offense when he made racial remarks towards her. Not only because she's my girlfriend but because she is also pregnant with my child.”

 

Suho closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before opening them again.

Because I refused to leave my girlfriend, he threatened to fire me, so,, I eventually quit. I want you guys to know that I truly love all of my fans and am very appreciative of everything you all have done. Same goes for the guys here.

But this was affecting my private life. I shouldn't have to choose between my career and family. However, if it came down to the two, I will always choose family, which is what I did.

I guess the reason I'm telling you all this is because I treasure you all. Because of this, all I ask in return is that you respect me and my family's privacy, along with the rest of the guys here. We truly love performing for you all and interacting with you. But like you, we have individual private lives, too. We should be able to go on a date or walk around the park without getting flocked on by paparazzi. And I hope that you guys respect my girlfriend and please don't give her any hate. She's not forcing me to do anything. In fact, she doesn't even know about this.

I think that's all I have to say. I don't know if I'll still be the leader of EXO after this. Either way, I am thankful for each and every one of you and thank you for everything you've done for me and the guys here,” Suho says.

 

You're having a baby?!

No! They can't fire you!

You mean you might not be in EXO anymore?

Congrats on the child! It's gonna be so cute!

 

Before we end this chat here,” Xiumin starts, “I'd like to say some things also. As you all know, the company has said that me and Yoona are dating. The truth is that we are not. It was another cover up by the company. My real girlfriend is neither an idol or Korean, too. But, I truly love her and if I have to leave the company to be with her, then so be it. Just like Suho said, you guys mean a great deal to us. Without you guys, we wouldn't be here. But sometimes you have to think about what you really want and love. Yes, I really love and enjoy performing for you all. But I indeed love my girlfriend even more.  As with Suho, please respect our private lives and I ask you not to be rude or mean to her. Thank you again guys,” Xiumin finishes off.

 

Suho looks around the guys to see if any of them have anything else to add.

Thanks for hearing us out. I don't know what the future will hold for us, but thank you. Whatever happens, we will be one,” Suho says as him and the guys wave before ending the recording.

 

We support You!

We won't let you leave!

EXO! We are one!

They shouldn't get fired just because they're seeing someone, they have private lives too.

Yeah, they're just like us.

The CEO is a bunch of bull!


We'll make sure nothing will happen to you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys liked the chapter! I'd say this story will be completed in about 10 chapters or so. Exciting isn't it!

 

We'll, before i end this note here, I just gotta few things to say but you guys are more than welcome to ignore! :)

 

 

 

1. 

 

Congrats to BTS at the Billboards!! Wooo!! So proud of these guys!! Especially proud of the great leader RM for making an amazing speech up there! Army did that!! And did you see this pic? Like hot dayuuumm!! They looked hella good! J-Hope's shoes though! He was just on point! And do you see Suga?! Goodness!! And RM and his hair! And gucci man looking good! Like not gonna lie, I think V might be coming up as a bias wrecker yall but Suga will always have my heart! Lol!  And the third guy from the left always looking good blowing out all them kisses! And we can't forget kookie or jimin! In conclusion, they owned that carpet and that stage! Let's hope the next time they return, they'll be performing and having everyone in awe!

 

 

 

2. 

 

😢😢😢😢😧😧 Not gonna lie, this right here broke me. If y'all didn't here, Sistar is breaking up after their next comeback. To be honest, I'm not a fan of many girl groups in the kpop world. But Sistar here is truly one of my faves!! I'm really sad that they're breaking up. I read their letters the other day and tears almost came to my eyes. It just really how all the girl groups I like are disbanding, ya know? 4minute, Miss A, Kara. I was heartbroken when the Wonder Girls broke up. They were my first even kpop group I've ever heard when they were on tour with the Jonas Brothers and did stuff on Nickelodeon. They were even the first kpop album I ever bought😭😭😭 Anyways, I hope Sistar the best and I really can't wait for their songs to be released. It's gonna be so weird to not have a summer hit from them every year. 😢😢 Always will be a STAR1😍They'll be gone and nor around any longer😌😌😌(probably a bad pun haha)

 

 

 

I think that's all I had to say, lol. Sorry for the rants guys! As always,  I'll see you all in the next chapter. Drop a comment and let me know what yall think!

 

Oh, and thanks to all 60 subscribers!! Like oh ma god, thanks!!! (hahaha, see what I did there? A lil madtown for ya!) You guys are awesome!!

 

 

Peace!