Chapter 4

Drunk in Love

Another update!  Read the last chapter first if you haven't! Enjoy!

 

 
 
 
 
 
No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels alright
You don't know what it's like to be like me
To be hurt, to feel lost
~ "Welcome to My Life"-Simple Plan
 

A few weeks went by since that night and the girls have learned some things since then.

First off, Alex wouldn’t stop going on about how they partied and spent the night at the dorm that belonged to EXO. She was actually pretty upset that they didn’t exchange any contact information.

No one never really learned what actually happened that night. Michelle found a few hickies on her neck and cursed the guy because she had to go out of her way to hide them. Alex found some, too, along with a few bite marks on her shoulder. Who would’ve thought Baekhyun liked to bite?

 

A few days after that day, Robin told Michelle and Alex about her losing her ity. As can expected, they weren’t judgmental at all. In fact, they even offered to go beat the guy up, even if he was in an all famous Kpop boy group. Robin, however, declined, as she wanted to forget that night ever happened.

 

 

So, now, here they are. The four girls decided to take a well deserving break from their homework to order food and watch a movie. Cam was in charge of ordering food, while the other three decided on a movie.

“What’s wrong with watching The Conjouring?” Robin asks.

“Do you not know me?” Alex asks.

“But it’s Halloween and we’re here in the apartment caught up with homework. The least we can do is watch a Halloween movie,” Michelle adds in.

"You all know that I don’t do scary crap. Why can’t we just watch a romance or comedy?” Alex suggests.

“I agree with Alex. I love scary movies and all, but I am just now getting over that creepy whistle from BTS’ trailers. I have a test this week and I’d like to get a decent amount of sleep,” Cam says as she joins the three in the living room.

“It wasn’t real. And how long ago was that? And it’s your own damn fault. You didn’t have to watch it,” Michelle says.

“Hey, it was BTS and it dealt with Jungkook and Suga. Of course I had to watch it,” Cam adds in.

“It don’t want to talk about them. I’m still not over the fact that I read the book,” Alex says while crossing her arms.

“You guys are ridiculous and in too deep,” Robin says before chuckling.

The girls indeed did know about Korean music. Come on, they’re in Seoul, South Korea for goodness sake. However, they weren’t crazy fans that new everything about every group but they knew a basic amount to know the popular songs and artists. This explains why they didn’t recognize EXO at first, besides the fact that they were too drunk to even notice. And when Camille entered the the boys' dorm, she was just too worried and concerned to care who they were.

“Did you get fries?” Robin asks Camille.

“Of course I didn’t forget about your daily dose of potatoes,” Camille says.

“Did you get my pasta?” Alex asks.

“And did you order my favorite dessert?” Michelle asks, as well.

“Oh my goodness, yes. I ordered everything. It’s not like this is my first time,” Cam says.

“You’re the best!” Michelle happily says, which makes Cam roll her eyes. Yall sure have a good way of showing it, Cam thought to herself.

“Oh! Since we’re in Korea, let’s see if we can find and finish Scarlett Heart! Don’t we have like four episodes left?” Alex suggests.

“Yes! I’d totally be up for that!” Robin says excitedly.

Scarlett Heart it is!” Michelle says as she finds it and puts it on the television.

The girls all got comfortable on the couch and began the drama. About twenty minutes in and their food was delivered.

 

Everyone was enjoying their food and watching the drama. Robin got her thing of fries but felt weird when she looked at them. She shook off the feeling and popped a fry in , only having resulted in her feeling strange.

“You alright, Robin? You don’t look too well,” Alex says as she looks at Robin’s sickened face. Before she could reply back, she rushed to the bathroom to get rid of everything she’s eaten.

“Cam, this is your forte. You’re the med student,” Michelle says as she cringes just thinking about vomit.

“Weaklings,” Cam says as she finishes her piece of chicken before checking up on Robin.

“Don’t you dare touch my food, Alex,” Cam yells, just as Alex was about to pop some of her food into , only to shrug and continue eating.

“She’s s gonna kill you,” Michelle says.

“It’ll be worth it. This chicken is on point,” Alex says, earning a shake of the head from Michelle.

 

 

Robin’s POV

 

I sit back and lean against the bath tub as I just vomited all of my foods contents. The door opens and I look up to see Cam.

“You alright there? You being sick was kind of sudden,” She says as she sits on the counter of the sink.

“I don’t know. I was fine until I looked at my fries. My stomach felt all weird but I just ignored it and ate ‘em, which is why I’m now in here,” I say.

“Huh,” Cam says. I look at her, only to see that she has her doctor look on her face. She only gets this when she’s trying to figure out her “diagnosis” on one of us.

“You’ve been feeling sick kind of lately, right? How many times have you thrown up this week?” she asks me.

“Ummm… I’d say about three times, including just now,” I say. “Why?”

“Have you felt bloated lately?”

I think a bit on this. I did yesterday. I wanted to wear my favorite pair of jeans yesterday but I couldn’t fit them over my waist. “Yeah.”

She then jumps from the counter and walks towards me. She puts the back of her hand on my forehead and starts to feel around my face.

“You feel pretty warm,” she says and I just shrug. “How are you feeling now?”

“A little better but my stomach still feels a little upset,” I say as I stand up to go wash my hands and rinse my mouth.

“Alright,” she says before walking out the bathroom.

 

When I finally make it back to join the others, I notice that Cam is missing.

“Where’d Cam go?” I ask as I sit back down on the couch.

“She said she had to go to the store for something, probably some ice cream,” Michelle says. I just nod.

About 20 minutes later, Cam comes through the door.

“I’ve come back with ice cream!” she says as she puts it on the counter.

“Yes. Just what I need. Number 4 is causing me too many feels right now,” Alex says as she goes to get her ice cream.

Cam looks at me and mouths, meet me in the bathroom, before grabbing a bag and walking back there.

I quirk up an eyebrow and wonder what she wants. I just give up and follow her to the bathroom.

Once I enter, she shuts the door.

“What’s wrong?” I ask her.

She heads for the bag and pulls out two pregnancy tests. My eyes widen at this.

“I’m going to need you to do these two tests. I got two just to be sure,” she says.

“Cam, what is going on?” I ask.

She combs her hand through her hair. She does this when she’s nervous or doesn’t know how to tell someone something.

“The signs are all there. You've been bloating, vomiting, and your body temperature is high. And didn’t you say you were late on your period? Has it come yet? How long has it been?” she asks.

My eyes widen in shock. No, no. It can’t be. “A week in a half. I thought it w-was just an off month,” I say in a shaky voice.

“Robin, take the test,” she says and I just nod.

 

Me and Cam come out the bathroom, as we have to wait twenty minutes for the results. We join the other two but in silence.

“Did we miss some funeral in the bathroom or something? What’s with the silence and scared faces?” Michelle asks.

Cam looks at me and I just nod. They may as well know.

“We’re waiting on the results of her pregnancy test,” she says.

“WHAT?!” Michelle and Alex both scream.

“How did this happen?” Alex says, earning a glare from Cam and Michelle. “I mean, I know how it happened but you know, how? Did you not use a ? You weren’t stupid enough not to use protection were you?” Alex says.

“I-I don’t know. I don’t remember,” I softly say.

“What do you mean you don’t know? Even if you’re drunk you should still have the common sense of using protection,” Alex says.

“Alex, it’s not the time,” Michelle says.

“No. She needs to know how dumb and stupid she was,” Alex continues on.

I see Cam tense up next to me. “Stupid? This could happen to anyone. This could’ve happened to you! You were just as wasted as she was!” Cam says.

“Yeah but did I have a drunken one night stand? Did I have without using some protection? So no, it couldn’t happen to me,” Alex says.

“What is your problem? You should be comforting her right now,” Camille says.

“Yeah, Robin needs us right now as she’s probably scared,” Michelle says. I sigh, at least Michelle still cares.

“She’s needs to know the hard truth. She needs to know that she may have just ed her entire life up! She is a junior in college! One more year and she’ll be a graduate. She wants to be an interior designer! You think she’ll be able to take care of a child and go to school at the same time? Her life will never be the same and not in a good way,” Alex says.

I wipe away the tear that falls down my face. She’s right. It’s my own fault and I screwed up. I guess I deserve this.

“Are you ting me right now? You just said that about your friend? How could you say that she ed her life up? This isn’t the end. What kind of friend are you?” Camille yells.

“A friend that doesn’t go around having unprotected and screws her life up,” Alex yells. She then looks at me. “I didn’t think you were stupid. Your life is pretty much over if that test comes back positive. I just want you to know that you’re pretty much ed.”

Camille stands up and lunges at Alex, only to be stopped by Michelle.

“How dare you say that to her?! I thought you were her friend. You’re just one fake !” Cam yells as she tries to get out of Michelle’s hold.

“A fake that didn’t up their life by some guy she met at a club,” Alex says.

“Alex stop! You need to go,” Michelle says. Alex let’s out a not so happy chuckle before grabbing her things and leaving.

Michelle let’s go of Cam before looking at me. “I’m going to go with her. But Robin, just know that I’ll always be here for you. Call me later with the results. Whatever happens, I’m here if you need me,” Michelle says before giving me a quick hug and leaving.

“I can’t believe her. The audacity she had to say those things,” Cam says.

“But she’s right. Everything is my fault. I chose to get drunk that night and have . It’s my fault if I’m pregnant or not,” I cry out as tears fall down my face.

Cam comes and sits down, grabbing a hold of my shoulders, making me face her.

“Now look here Robin. Yes, it was your fault that you got drunk and had but another party was involved. It’s not entirely your fault. That guy is to blame as well. And don’t listen to that Alex. She’s all wrong. If you do end up pregnant, your life won’t be over. You have me, Michelle, and your parents. And plus, there’s many routes you can go if you are pregnant. Just know, whether you’re pregnant or not, whatever you decide to do, just know that I will be with you every step of the way, okay? I’m not going to leave your side. Sisters don’t do that. It’ll be a lot and everything will completely change, but you’re strong and brave enough to get through it,” she says to me.

I let out a breath and nod at her, not in the mood to speak.

Just then, my phone alarm goes off, indicating that the results are ready. I get up and go to the bathroom.  I bring out both sticks with me back to the living room with Cam.

I sit down and close my eyes.

“Remember, whatever happens, you’ll get through this. You won’t be alone,” Cam says.

Alright. Here goes nothing. I open my eyes and look at the tests.

 

 

The results. . .

 

I . . .

 

 

am. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lovely ending don't you think?  Hehe.  Another chapter for you guys!! :D  Hope you all liked it!  Just an FYI so there isn't any confusion.  Cam and Robin live together while Michelle and Alex live together in another apartment.  

Thanks shawolll!!  I really love your comments and appreciate the love!!! :))

 

 

Hopefully I'll be able to post another chapter in a week or so.  

Have a nice week of school or work or whatever!!

PEACE!