Chapter 36

Drunk in Love

I wanna know
Yeah I wanna know that you’re mine
You’re so pretty, it’s like i’m dreaming
I wanna know
Yeah I wanna know that you’re mine
You stand out, there’s something different about you

 
I Wanna Know ~ Legend
 
 
 
 

Author's POV

 

A few days have passed by since EXO's press conference and Lay’s return. Ever since then, things have been fairly well. EXO has gotten a lot of support and cheering on from their fans and fellow colleagues. Xiumin and Michelle were even able to go out on a date without anyone harassing them, except for the few paparazzi people who just had to get their pictures.

 

Currently, Robin and Suho are at a doctor's appointment to just make sure her and the baby are doing okay.

 

The other three are at Michelle and Alex's apartment as they begin to set up for the baby shower, as it's only a couple of days away. Along with them are Baekhyun, Lay, and Xiumin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You know, I love how we're helping decorate but we're not even invited to this thing,” Baekhyun says as he hangs up some streamers.

It's a ladies thing only,” Michelle says.

Then how come hyung is going?” he asks.

Because he's with Robin. What would you even do there anyway?” Xiumin asks as he helps Michelle clean up the apartment.

“I don't. Never been to one,” he says.

And there is a reason for that,” Lay chimes in. He and Camille are blowing up balloons.

Hey! I could come in here dressed up as a woman and no one would know!” Baekhyun exclaims.

Xiumin scoffs. “Yeah, just like you dressed up as a girl in the music video, huh? I'm sure you wouldn't frighten anyone,” he says, making everyone chuckle.

I make a good looking woman thank you very much.”

“As much as I want to believe that you're a good looking lady, please stay in your natural form,” Alex says from the kitchen.

Anything for you babe,” he says with a wink.

“There are others here,” Michelle says.

Baekhyun shakes his head and laughs.

Lay looks over at Camille with wide eyes.

Whoa, slow down there, Cam,” he says.

She takes off the balloon she's currently blowing and holds it in place so no air will escape.

What do you mean? Slow down from what? I'm not running or anything?” she fastly says.

Lay just stares at her. “You're doing it again.”

“Doing what? I'm blowing up balloons like you. I'm not doing anything weird am I?  That's not weird.”

“You're talking fast about random stuff. Ever since I came back, you've been doing that every so often. And I highly doubt it's normal, right guys?” Lay asks but when he gets no response he looks to see that they were just talking to each other, not minding them.

Lay sighs and shakes his head before he turns back around, only to find that Camille has blown up five more balloons.

Okay Cam, how about we take a break?”

“Okay! Sounds fun! Oh, we should go and get Kit Kat bars and do it like they do in the commercials! That'd be fun! Oh, I love chocolate! Do you? You can put it on anything!”

“Yeah, definitely taking a break. Let's go for a walk,” he says before standing up to grab his phone, hat, and face mask. He tells the others that they'll be back and they just nod in response.




 

Robin's POV

 

Everything is looking good. If everything continues to go as planned, you’ll be delivering a healthy baby girl here in a few weeks,” the doctor says.

“So she's okay? Does Robin need to rest more or does she need to take vitamins?” Jun asks the doctor.

The doctor chuckles in response. “No, she's doing just fine. What she's doing now is perfectly fine.”

I was going to say something but Jun, once again, opened his mouth. “She's been feeling tired and out of energy lately. What do we do about that?" I could only shake my head but smile at him caring.

That's normal during pregnancy, especially at this late stage. All I suggest is that you get enough sleep and sit down and take a rest when needed. Don't overwork yourself and try to limit your stressors.”

“Alright, thanks doctor,” I say.

She nods and smiles. “Now, I'm going to schedule one more appointment for next week. Then after that, I'll probably see you two in the delivery room.” She says.

She tells us to call her if we have anymore questions or concerns and to stop at the front desk to make our appointment before she leaves.

“I can't believe it. It's almost time for our baby girl to be here,” he says as he lays a hand on my stomach.

“I know. I'm getting pretty anxious about it.”

“So, Robin, I've been thinking,” he starts off.

What is it?” I ask as I trace circles on his hand.

Our daughter will be here in a few weeks.”

“Yeah. . .”

“And we're going to need room for her things.”

“I'm sure we can split the stuff between our places.”

“That's what I'm trying to get at. I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I think we should get our own place,” he says.

My eyes widen as I totally was not expecting this.

You mean as in us living together? In one place? Me and you?” I ask.

He nods. “We're going to have a baby. It'll be better if we're living together so we can take care of each other and our daughter.”

I slowly nod. “I guess that makes sense.”

“Besides, I want to be with you. I want to be there when you wake up and i want you to be the last thing I see when i close my eyes at night. I want to experience us raising our daughter together. I want to be there for as many moments as possible.”

I break out into a smile and nod. “Okay. I'd love to live with you.”

“Great! I've been searching for places and I came upon this one place. It's a house that's close enough to the city where you can go to school and I can go to the company but also far enough where we would have our privacy. We can go look at it now if you're up to it?” he suggests.

Yeah, let's do it.”

He nods and smiles before his eyes widen all of a sudden.

Did she-was that?”

“Yes. That was your daughter kicking,” I softly say.

A smile comes on his face as he stares at my stomach before leaning down and gently kissing it. “I think she's excited about the house, too.”

I chuckle. “We haven't even looked at it yet,” I say as I pull my shirt down.

He holds out a hand for me to grab and helps me off the bed. “I'm pretty sure you both will like it.”

“We'll see about that,” I say as we walk out the room hand in hand.

 

But I had no doubt that I would absolutely love it.




 

Lay’s POV

 

Are you sure you've been feeling alright?” I ask as we walk around the neighborhood close to the apartment.

I'm feeling great! How are you feeling? You look okay. Did I ever tell you how good looking you are? You're like a hundred on scale to one to ten,” She says chuckling.

I gawk at her before coming back to my senses.

Okay, you are definitely not fine. What's been going on, Cam?” I ask as we continue walking down the sidewalk.

“I don't know what you're talking about. Why do you keep asking if I'm fine? Is something on my face or something?” She asks as she starts wiping her face off.

You're just not acting like yourself,” I say. “Have you been eating?”

“Yes! Are you hungry? Maybe we should get some food. Maybe the others are hungry.”

“Have you been sleeping?” I continue with my questions.

She walks in front of me before stopping and facing me. “You want to know a secret?” she whispers to me.

I nod, not too sure where this is going.

I haven't slept for a week straight,” She says before giggling.

My eyes widen. “What? Camille! You mean you haven't slept any? Not even any naps?”

“No,” She says as she begins to laugh harder.

That's not healthy, Camille. How are you still up and walking around?”

“I don't know,” She says before running off.

Cam! Get back here!” When I notice she doesn't stop, I begin to walk after her. Aish. I can't believe this girl.

I continue to walk and call after her but she pays me no mind. That's when i notice that the street coming into view. Good, she'll stop.

But I was wrong. “Cam! You can't run into the street!”

That's when I notice a huge semi coming into view with Cam still running off the corner.

Cam!” I yell as sprint into a run. She continues to run, making it into the street.

I run as fast as I can, trying to reach her before the truck does.

But then, everything became a blur, the last thing I remember is a loud honk sound and a few screams coming from other people.




 

Baekhyun's POV

 

So it's really a thing?” I ask Alex.

Yeah. And they still want me to manage everyone and everything in the restaurant.”

“That's great. I'm going to have to visit and see you in action,” I say with a smile.

We were pretty much done decorating for the baby shower so we decided to be done for the day. Michelle and hyung decided to go get for for everyone. . .though that was about a whole 45 minutes ago. I honestly don't even want to know.

So here we are now, sitting on the couch as Alex catches me up on what's happening in school. I couldn't help but stop listening to her and just stare.

I stare into her eyes that's filled with excitement as she talks about school. I think her eyes have to be one of my favorite things about her. It's like they can tell a story or show emotion in them, which is probably why I always get lost in those brown orbs.

The more I stare at her, the happier I get that she chose to be with me. After everything I've done, she still chose to love me.

Baek, are you even listening to me?” Alex says as she bring me back.

Of course,” I say with a smile.

She raises and eyebrow. “Then what did I just sat?”

“You were saying how much you love me.”

“Wow, you couldn't have made up something better than that?” She says as she shakes her head.

I stare at her for another moment before taking out my phone. “Let's take a picture.”

“Why?” She asks.

Because, we should have pictures together. Besides, I think my fans should know that I'm dating the most beautiful lady.”

“What? You're not gonna post this are you?”

“Do you not want me to?” I ask.

“I just don't want to get any hate. I know how fans can be, Baek. I don't want to be the cause of that, “ She worriedly says.

They're not going to hate you. And if they do, I'll set them straight. But if you really don't feel comfortable, I won't post the picture,” he says.

She tilts her head as she thinks it over. “I guess it'll be fine. I mean, they're gonna find out sooner or later.”

I nod and smile as I bring up the camera on my phone. I then put my arm around her shoulders and bring her in closer to me.

Now show them that gorgeous smile of yours,” I say making her chuckle.

She smiles and I turn my head and kiss her on the cheek, just as I captured the picture.

“I really should've seen that coming.”

I look at the picture and smile at it.

What do you think? I think we may have to take another one.”

“Why? What's wrong with it?”

“We look to good in it. We may actually break Instagram,” I say.

Next thing I know, I have a pillow thrown at my face.

What am i going to do with you?”

“Love me,” I say before pecking her lips.







 

Suho's POV

 

Wow, the backyard is huge!” Robin says with excitement.

“Yeah, our daughter needs room to play, especially with her uncles and aunts.”

“This is really beautiful,” She says as she turns towards me, “but it looks really expensive.”

“Robin, don't worry about it. Everything will be taken care of.”

“Junymeon, I know this house has to be expensive. I can't just let you buy this yourself. People will think I'm taking advantage of you. And I won't be able to help with it while I'm in school,” she sadly says.

I wrap my arms around her waist and bring her towards me. “Robin, just because you can't help financially right now doesn't mean you're not helping out. You're are pregnant and still going to school. That's amazing. Just think, in about a year and a half, you'll have graduated with a degree. Then you'll be working at your dream job and helping raising our daughter.”

“But that's such a long time from now. I feel useless not doing anything now,” she says as she lays her head on my chest.

That's how I feel now, you know. You're pregnant and I can't really do that much. Just think of this as a present and an apology of how i acted at the beginning of our relationship,” I say.

She looks up and grabs my face with both of her hands. “Hey, that's all in the past, okay? Let's just be on the present and hope for a nice future, hmm?”

I put my hands on top of hers. “I love you.”

“Love you, too.”

“So?” I ask her.

“I think we have a house to buy,” She says with a smile.






 

Lay’s POV


I open my eyes to see that I'm on the ground hovered over a laughing Camille.

I let out a breath of relief. Thank goodness.

I get up and then help Camille up onto her feet.

What the hell were you thinking? Why didn't you stop?” I yell as I grip her shoulders.

The only response she gives me is her continuous laughter.

Is this girl mental or something?

Camille,” I say as I try to meet her eyes, “what is wrong? You have to tell me so i can help.”

“Nothing is wrong. Stop worrying. The worried look doesn't look good on you,” She says with a smile as finally calms down from her laughing.

Come on, I'll take you home.

She shakes her head. “I don't wanna go.”

“Why not?”

“I just don't want to. Let's just stay out. Let's do something,” she says.

Like what?”

“Let's go get drunk!” She says excitedly.

Yeah. . .how about we not. Let's just go,” I say as I grab her hand hand and start walking.

Anything but going home!” She cheerfully says.


I sigh. Maybe I should ask her grandma. She has to know something. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Woo! Another chapter! Hope you guys like it!!
 
 
 
 
Ahhh! Did you guys see Sistar's last mv?!?! Tears bruh, tears fell!! Not gonna lie, I'm not a person who easily cries but dang. They got me. And their other song For You is also amazing! Goodness man.
 
If you haven't watched it, check it out! The song is really pretty but the end got me😥😥😥
 
 
 
 
 
 
Until next time, PEACE!