Chapter 27

Drunk in Love

Some say it ain't over till it's over 
But I guess it's really over now 
There's something I gotta say before I let you go 
Listen... 

Wedding Dress ~ Taeyang

 

Alex's POV 

 

"Goodness Alex. Just tell him already. You have legit been talking about this for like three weeks now," Cam says.

"I have not," I retort back.

"Yes you have. Just tell him you like him back. It's as simple as that."

"It is not that simple."

"Please explain then," she says.

I slouch on the couch next to her and sigh. "I don't know okay! It's just frustrating. Like how do I go from hating someone's guts to liking them? It's just weird. Not to mention almost getting ," I say.

"What's happening to that douche anyways?" She asks.

"He's going to prison. Since there were witnesses, I won't have to go to court or anything. Plus, apparently I'm not the first student he's done this with. After I pressed charges, some students started to confess about his harassment, as well."

"Wow. That's scary. I hope he rots in his cell. How are you feeling about all of this?"

I shrug. "As fine as I can be, I suppose. I mean, I'm getting the occasional nightmare here and there but I think I'm pretty good. I mean, it's normal right? I'm not gonna lie and say I'm fine but I'll make through it."

"Proud of you. Just know, I'd you need anything, I'm here. We're all here for you."

"Thanks, Cam."

"Welcome. Anyways, back to Baek. Just tell him."

"How? When? What do I do?" I frantically ask.

"Just tell him how you feel. Just be honest with him and yourself," Cam tells me. 

I nod before pulling my phone out and texting Baek.

Hey, are you busy today?

And instantly I got a reply back.

Just finished with a photoshoot. Free for the rest of the day. Why?

Could I come by your dorm and hang out?

Sure. Give me about a half hour to get back and get changed. I'll leave the door unlocked for you. 

Alright. See you soon.

 

"Well, guess I'm headed to Baek's later. Wanna come?" I ask her.

"Can't. Have work. But you got this, though. I wanna hear all about the new couple later today," she says. 

"Eh, I don't know about that but I'll keep you updated," I say. 

 

 

Robin's POV

 

Ring Ring.

I was awoken by my ringing phone. I groaned as I turned over and reached for it.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Robin Owens?" The voice asks through the phone. 

"This is she. May I ask who's calling?" I ask.

"Yes, this is Lee Sooman from S.M Entertainment."

I sat straight up as the name caught my attention. Lee Sooman? Why is he calling me?

"How can I help you, sir?" I hesitantly ask. 

"Is it true that you are in a relationship with Suho?"

I keep silent as I don't know how to respond to him.

"I already know it's true. I wanted to talk to you about a deal," he says.

"A deal?" I ask.

"Yes I've heard that you may be in some financial problems in the near future."

"W-what?"

"Your parents aren't happy about this situation, are they?" He says.

"H-how did you k-"

"That doesn't matter Ms. Owens. I'm here to make a deal with you. I'm willing to give you a place to stay as well enough money for you and your child to live by."

"Why are you doing this?" 

"This is to save EXO, especially Suho. Do you want Suho going down because of you? Do you want fans to hate Suho because of you? Do you want to be blamed for his fallen career just because of your selfish ways?" He says. 

"N-no. But Suho told me everything was going to be fine," I say.

"Is that what he's told you? Ms. Owens, if this gets out, not only will Suho's career be in jeopardy but also EXO's as a whole. Do you want to be the blame for all of their hard work and success going down the drain?"

"N-no but-"

"Listen, I know you don't understand the idol life so let me put it in simpler terms for you. If you and ghis child of yours stay with Suho, everything he's evet worked for will go down the drain. And let's just put it this way, Suho may no longer be at SM Entertainment. I'll give you a few days to think this over. Thank you for your time, Ms. Owens," he says before hanging up.

I pull my phone away from my ear and just stare at it.

So Suho's been lying to me all this time? Why didn't he just tell me the truth? 

What am I going to do now? I can't believe this is happening. 

I fall back on my bed.

"!"

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

I put my head through my shirt as I step out my room.

The other guys are either out doing schedules or hanging out with family and friends. 

I begin to straighten up a bit while I wait for Alex to show up. As I picked up some socks off the ground, I heard a knock on the door.

I look at my phone, only to see no texts or calls from Alex. Usually she texts me when she's down stairs. I walk to the door and open it, only to not see Alex.

My mouth falls open and I can't help but just stare.

"Surprise!" 

"W-what are you d-doing here?" I ask, still really shocked. 

"I thought I'd come and visit you. Can I come in?" She asks as she walks right past me, into the dorm.

I turn around. Why yes, please come in. 

"Actually," I say, "I have plans today. So if you wouldn't mind," I say as i wave my hand towards the door.

"Oh, come on Baekhyunnie. No time for an old friend?" She asks as she takes a seat on the couch.

I sigh as I take a look on the time on my phone. Alex will be here any minute. She has to leave soon.

"So Baek, let's catch up shall we?" She asks with a smile.

I internally groan as I try to think of a way to get her out of here.

 

 

Michelle's POV

I lay on my bed and think about this stalker situation. I can't believe it's him. Why is he even doing this? 

I try to wrap my head around it. What did I do to him to have him stalk me? If anything I should be mad at him for what he did to me.

I sigh as I think about what to do about this. Do I not tell anyone? Do I tell Minseok? If I tell him, what is he going to do? He's already fake dating someone just so we can still be together. I don't want to add any other drama or problems for him. 

Maybe I should call this guy up and talk to him. 

Yeah, he wouldn't do anything to physically hurt me. . . 

Would he?

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV 

 

"So, I think we should get back together. It's the perfect timing," Minhee says.

I internally roll my eyes. "Minhee, we aren't getting back together. Ever."

"Oh, come on babe. Don't be like that."

"Minhee. Why would I get back together with you? You only used me for my fame. What possible reason could you want to get back together now?" I ask her.

"Well, I'm starting this modeling career and it'll really look good if we're dating each other. So what do you say? Let's become a couple again babe," she says with a smile.

I stand up amd walk towards the door. "Minhee, you need to leave." 

I suddenly feel a grip on my wrist, making me turn around. "Babe, comee onnnn. Do this for me. Pleaseeee," she says as she pouts cutely, which only made me cringe. 

"Seriously, cut it out, Minhee. You are really out of it. Now leave plea-"

The next thing I know, her lips are on my mine. I feel her hands on each side of my face. Before I could push her off, I hear a door slam. 

I finally push her away and look towards the door. 

"Damn it!" I yell out. 

"Oops. Did I do something wrong?" She cheekily asks.

I turn back around. "Get out," I say. 

"But Baekie-"

"Get out, Minhee! Don't come back! Get it through your head that we are never getting back together! You think after everything you've done to me that I'm going to get back together with you? You must be ing mental! Now, I want you out of here by the time I get back or I will send security up here."

I turn and hurriedly run down stairs. Hopefully I can still catch her.

I reach the lobby and scan it. I see her almost reaching the door. I run to her and grab her wrist.

"Alex, look. It's not-"

"It's not what it looks like. Yeah, I know," she says as she pulls her wrist out of my grip.

"You know, this really surprised me. I didn't think you'd go back to your ex after everything she's done. I didn't expect that," she says. I definitely didn't miss her wiping a tear away.

"Alex, please, just let me explain. She just came over and-"

"It's okay Baekhyun. I understand. I just want to let you know that I do have feelings for you. I don't know what exactly they are but I do know that I feel something for you."

"Alex-"

She sniffs and wipes her eyes again. "It's alright. I gotta go now," she says before running off.

"Alex! Don't!" I yell, only for her to already be out the door.

"!" I hiss as I run my hand through my hair.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! Hopefully guys enjoyed it😊