Chapter 29

Drunk in Love

 

 Hey guys! I just wanted to clear some stuff up first before the chapter!

Minhee is Baekhyun's ex-girlfriend. She was in a chapter (not sure which one lol). It's when Alex pretended to be Baekhyun's girlfriend to spite Minhee.

 

Ryan is also Michelle's ex-boyfriend when she was back in the states. This as during her high school years. His name was never mentioned but was talked about during Michelle and Xiumin’s first date.

I hope that clears some stuff up! If not, let me know and I will try my best to answer your questions.

 

Enjoy the Chapter! :)

 

 

 

If I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way

I Will Always Love You ~ Whitney Houston

 

 

 

Robin's POV

 

“And you just ended it? Like that?” Cam asks.

“What else was I supposed to Cam? Just stay with him and drag him down? Plus his boss or whatever knows my business.”

“Well, I was just thinking tha-”

“It doesn't really matter what the you think!” I let out.

“Sorry. I was just stating my opinion. If you don't wanna hear it I can just leave,” she says.

I take a sip of my tea before letting out a frustrating sigh.

“I'm sorry, Cam. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just tired. I'm tired of people keeping things from me. I'm tired of people not giving a damn of how I feel. I'm tired of be ing pregnant. I'm just so ing t-tired,” I say as tears start falling from my eyes.

She gets up from her chair and walks over to my side of the table. She takes a seat before bringing me into her arms and letting me ball my eyes out.

“Listen, Robin. You have a right to feel what you're feeling right now. Besides, you are pregnant, so half these feelings are probably from your hormones,” she says, making me slightly chuckle.

“Anyways, you did what you thought was right and best for you and the baby. However, do you want the baby to not have a father? Plus, you have to take into consideration of how Suho feels.”

“But he didn't tell me anything that was going on,” I say in between my sniffles.

“Maybe he didn't know? Maybe he honestly had no clue. Do you really think he’d keep something as big as that from you?”

I stayed silent, knowing that he wouldn't.

“I'm just going to take that as a no. Maybe you should try talking to him and get his side of the story. That's just if you want, though.”

“But the CEO. What am I going to do about him? He threatened to kick Suho out the company. I can't let Suho do that.”

“And why not? What if he really wants to do it?”

“Cam, he's worked so hard to be where he's at today. I can't let him do that. It's not worth it,” I say.

“Robin. You are worth it. It just shows you how much he truly cares about you and your future lil girl here. Suho is here and he willingly wants to be with you and the kid. Not a lot of guys are willing to do that. Just remember, you are an amazing girl who deserves the very best.”

I smile. “That's something my brother would've said.”

“And if he were here, he would be so proud of you! He'd probably fly over here to Korea himself,” She says before chuckling.

 

I finally pick my head up and wipe the remaining tears away.

“Feeling better?” She asks.

I nod. “I think I'm just gonna take a few days to think some things over, though.”

“That's all I'm asking,” She says. “Now, my break is just about over but I'll come and bring you a fresh cup of tea,” She says before squeezing my shoulder and leaving the table.

 

I sigh and smile. I don't know what I'd do without her. We definitely need to hang out with just the two of us. I feel like I haven't really seen her lately. I dont even know what's going on in her life right now. Some great best friend I am.

 

I look down at my empty cup. What am I going to do? I truly believe Jun wouldn't do that to me. It just hurts me that he's willing to give up so much. It just isn't fair. It's not fair he has to go through all of this.

 

I sigh. Just a couple days. That's what I need. I'll just think everything over.






 

Alex's POV

 

So, this is what you had planned, huh?” I ask.

I thought it'd be a good place to start.”

“A for effort I guess.”

“Oh come on, you can't tell me you're not enjoying this.”

I shrug my shoulders. “I guess. This place is really nice. I can't believe I haven't been here yet.”

“Well, I was talking about my presence but that too. Anyways, you're in school and you're busy. It's completely understandable. But now, I personally take it as my job to show you the things you haven't seen yet.”

I look at him weirdly. “But aren't you an idol? You're more busy than me. In fact, you should be at your dorm resting.”

I could say the same thing to you,” He says with a smirk.

You're being extra cocky today,” I say while looking at him suspiciously.

He the gives me a charming smile. “What can I say, you just make it so hard not to be,” He says with a wink.

I just give him a blank stare. Is he forreal right now?

Okay, that one was bad,” He says with a chuckle. “But seriously Alex, I'm really glad you gave me this chance. I'm going to try my best not to ruin it.”

I scan the restaurant we're currently in. It's a traditional Korean restaurant. I've always wanted to visit and eat here but I've never really had the time to go. As I continue to look around, my eyes set on him, who's already looking at me.

What?” I ask, glad that he probably can't see me blush.

You're just really beautiful, you know? If hyungs weren't having problems, I'd take you out on a stroll to show you off to everyone.”

I look down at the table, trying to hide my smile.

I can't believe this,” He says.

I look up with a raised eyebrow, “What now?”

The Alexandria Carter has nothing to say? Is she actually being shy right now? Wow, if me just telling the truth makes you react this way, I am never lying to you babe.”

I roll my eyes but couldn't help the smile that my mouth formed.

I look back at him to see him smiling back. “Can we j-just finish eating?” I say all flustered.

Sure babe, whatever you want,” he says amused. 

“You're really annoying, you know that?”

“But you like me enough or you wouldn't be here right now.”

I shake my head but the smile never leaves my face.

 

He sure didn't lie, though. I really do like him.

I might even love him.
 

Well . . .

I think I may actually be falling in love with this arrogant bastard. . .

 

This bastard named Baekhyun Byun.




 

 

 

 

Michelle's POV



Hey babe! I missed you yesterday,” Min says before he kisses my cheek.

I give him a smile as I walk through the door. “Sorry, the project took longer than I thought and I still had a bunch of homework,” I say.

“It's alright, as long as you're here now,” He says as he takes my hand in his and leads me to the couch.

Where's everyone at?” I ask.

Just out or on schedules. Got the whole dorm to ourselves surprisingly,” he says as he goes in for a kiss.

I kiss him back, putting all of my love for him in it, knowing that this will probably be the last time I'll be able to do it.

Unknowingly, a tear falls down. I feel him pull back but I still kept my eyes closed.

Michelle, are you alright? Why are you crying?” He asks as he wipes my tear away.

I lean my face into the warmth of his hands.

I'm sorry,” I say.

What? Michelle what's wrong?”

I finally open my eyes, only to see the worry all in his face. Not only that, but the love, too. He actually loves me, not because of my parents or their status, but for me. He loves me for the person I am, and I get to break up with him.

Why isn't life fair?

I-I can't do this anymore, Minseok.”

“What are you talking about? Michelle, you're scaring me here.”

“This. Us. I can't do this anymore.”

“W-what? Where did this come from, Michelle?”

“I just don't think we're going to work out. We're too different. You're this all-time big idol and I'm just this college girl. You deserve better. I'm only going to drag you down,” I say as the tears begin flowing.

“I know you don't mean this. I can tell. What is wrong? Whatever it is we can fix it. We'll work through it. I promise we will.”

He pulls me into a hug, “We'll get through this. I promise. Whatever it is, we'll get through it.”

I shake my head in his chest before pushing away from him.

“I'm sorry Minseok. I just can't do this. We can't be together anymore. We just can't,” I say as I stand up and start walking towards the door.

Michelle! Why are you doing this? Did I do something?” He asks.

 

I do the dumbest thing and turn back to look at him. He really looked scared and hurt, tears b his eyes.

 

“I'm sorry, but I have to go. You'll meet someone better and deserves your love. Goodbye Minseok.”

I hurriedly walk out and shut the door behind. That's when the tears start flowing down. I slowly walk down the hall and get into the elevator.  

I push the first floor and the doors start closing. 

"Michelle!" 

 I look up to see Minseok running towards the elevator. He was running but I knew he wouldn't make it. 

I heard something just as the doors closed. 

"Michelle! Don't leave. I love you."

 

The elevator reaches the lobby and I hurriedly walk out the building and into my car. I didn't want to run into him again.

 

Once in my car, I lean my head on the steering wheel and completely break down.

I wish I knew how to stay with you without hurting you.

 

I'm sorry.

 

I hope you forgive me one day.

 

I'll always love you Minseok Kim.








 

Suho's POV


 

Mr. Lee will see you now, Suho.”

I look up from my hands and see the secretary looking at me. I stand up and walk over to his door, nodding to the secretary as I pass.

I put my hand on the door knob, taking a deep breath before turning it.

 

Oh, Suho. I heard you wanted to see me. Please have a sea-”

“Why did you do that?”

“Excuse me?” He asks, taken aback.

Why did you call my girlfriend and tell her that bunch of bull? You had no right I'm doing that. That is my private life,” I say.

Oh, you're talking about that. I see no problem in what I did. Do you not remember the contracts you all signed? I pretty much own you all,” Sooman says with an evil smile on his face.

I try my best not to lose my facade. “That doesn't mean anything. You still have no right to tell her things that aren't true.”

“I can do anything I please, Junmyeon. Or did you forget that? Besides, my threats weren't exactly a lie.”

“What do you mean?” I ask.

I wasn't planning on blackmailing her with her own personal issues but. . . I may just do that. Besides, how would your fans take It? How would the rest of your group take it?”

“If they are really our fans they would be happy and support us. Same with the rest of the group,” I say.

Really? You think your fans are going to support you being with a girl that you impregnated during one night? Not to mention that she. . .she's black!”

“And what the hell does that matter? It's my life!” I yell, extremely angry that he said that about Robin.

I suggest you watch your tone young man. I can suspend you, or worse, let you go from this company.”

I scoff as a smirk lands on my face. My hands form into knuckles as I place them both on his desk, leaning my weight on them. I look straight into his eyes.

Then fire me. Let's just see how long you'll be able to last without me. Let's see what people will think when they've heard EXO has lost indeed another member. The leader at that.”

I hear him chuckle. “If i can make this group even bigger when three people left, what makes you think they won't survive without you?”

I just smile and nod. “Alright then. Fire me.”

Oh, not that easy, son. I'm not going to fire you. You're going to stay your right here and continue being part of EXO.”

My smile gets even bigger. “Fine then. I quit. If we need to take this to court for me breaking the contract, get in touch with my lawyer. Until then, I don't want you anywhere near my personal life. That includes my family, especially my girlfriend.”

 

I remove my hands from his desk and begin walking away. Before I leave his office, I turn around, hand on the doorknob.

Have a nice day, sir,” I say before finally leaving, shutting the door on my way out.

 

I walk passed his secretary, only nodding once again. I walk past a few rooms until I get to a quiet, empty corner.

 

I stare at the wall before I kick it.

!
 

What the hell did i just do?

 

 

 

 

 

😨😨😨 Well dang Suho, tell us how you really feel.

 

Well guys! I'm back! School is out for the summer, which means work😭😭😭but that also means more updating. If I'm not being lazy. Lol! But really, expect more updates.  

HUGE SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS!!!! You guys are truly awesome! I'm behind on thinking each of yall but I promise it will be done!!

Well, I think thats about it? Hope you guys liked the chapter:)

 

Until next time. . .which shouldn't be long.  . .

 

 

PEACE OUT MY AWESOME PEEPS