Chapter 3

Drunk in Love

Sometimes a man is gonna be a man.
It's not an excuse
It's just how it is
Sometimes the wrong
Don't know that they're wrong
Sometimes the strong
Ain't always so strong.
~"Sorry for the Stupid Things" - Babyface

 

 

 

Robin’s POV

 

I roll to my other side, only to lay my head on something hard, something that is definitely not a pillow. I slowly blink my eyes open, ready for the bright light to hit me. When I finally do open them, I see that my room is still pretty dark. Goodness, what time is it? As I finally adjust to my surroundings, I realize something.

 

This isn’t my room.

 

I turn my head to see a lump under the covers. Oh my god. What did I do last night? What happened? I grab a hold of the blanket, praying that it’s just a huge teddy bear. I count to three in my head and finally pull the blanket down. My mouth falls open and practically hits the floor.

 

I move my hand to the part of the blanket that’s covering me. Please, let me be dressed, oh god please. I take a few breaths before peeking under. ! I’m wearing nothing and I’m pretty sure I just saw something red on the sheet. Oh my god.

I scan the room for my clothes, only to find them scattered on the floor. Phone. Where is my phone? I need to get out of here.

I gently get out of bed, as I try not to wake up the guy that’s next to me. Once out, I quickly put on my clothes and try to find my phone. ! Where the is that thing?

Maybe it’s not in this room. Yeah, maybe I dropped it on my way in here. I’ll just sneak out, get it, and call Cam to get me. Yeah, good plan.

 

Just as I was heading to the door, the guy in the bed spoke.

Umm, good morning?” he says or asks. I don’t really know.

I turn around and look at him weirdly.

“Yeah, morning. I’m just going to leave now,” I say before turning towards the door again.

At least let me walk you out,” he says before I hear covers being moved. I’ve never done this before but this isn’t supposed to be happening. . .right?

“No, that’s okay. I’ll just leave,” I say.

No, the least I can do is walk you out,” he says, making me jump as I didn’t realize he was right behind me.

 

 

Lay’s POV

 

I walk out of my room and go into the living room, only to see a bunch of people knocked out. I see Xiumin, Baekhyun, and two girls laying on the couches and floor. Ah, that’s right. They all decided to crash in the living room. I shake my head at the site. Everyone got completely drunk last night. I’m just glad I was able to pull everyone out the club, especially Chen and Chanyeol. Those two didn’t want to get off the dance floor. I chuckle at the memory of those two trying to bust a move last night.

I walk to the kitchen to get some food when I hear this noise. I look around the kitchen and see a phone on the counter. I go to pick it up, only to realize it’s not any of ours. I look at the phone screen.  Cam?  Who's Cam?

Hello?” I say.

“Is Robin there?” a lady says.

No? Who is Robin?”

“Are you the guy who took her home with you? Where is she?” the girl asks, sounding a little mad.  Who is she talking about?  And then it hit me.

“Oh. You mean Suho hyung. Are you a friend of hers?” I ask.

“Yes. Can you just please tell me where she is so I can pick her up please?

Umm, I don’t think that’d be such a good idea,” I say.

“What wouldn’t be a good idea?”  I turn around to see Suho hyung and a girl, who I presume is Robin.

“Um, I think this is yours,” I say before handing the phone off to her.

Her eyes widen before taking the phone from me. She walks away a little as she begins talking on the phone. I look towards Suho with a raised eyebrow.

So. What exactly happened last night?” I ask.

To be honest, I have no idea. I assume we came home drunk and had . She hasn’t said anything about last night.” He says.

I see. What about those two girls in the living room with Baekhyun and Xiumin?

Suho looks at me confusedly before walking to the living room to check out the scene before coming back. 

I don’t know but I feel like I’ve seen them before. God, how much did I drink last night,” he says as he sits down and puts his head into his hands.

I shake my head and pat his shoulder. “At least we don’t have a schedule today, hyung,” I say before getting me something to eat.

 

 

Robin’s POV

 

“Hello?”

“Robin?! Oh my god! Thank goodness! I’ve been calling you all morning! I thought you were dead somewhere like the beginning of Law & Order: SVU or something,” Cam says.

“C-Cam, can you come and pick me up?” I ask as my voice begins to break.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do I need to call the police?”

“No. Just come and get me please.”

“Where are you? I called and some guy answered and told me it wasn’t a good idea to come get you.”

I inwardly sigh. Why would someone say that?

I turn around and walk back towards the kitchen.

Um, what’s the address here? My friend is going to pick me up,” I say.

Oh, umm. We can’t really do that. We can have our driver send you home, though,” the guy who I was in bed with says.

I look at the two weirdly before nodding. At this point I don’t care how I get home, just as long as I get there soon.

Oh. Are those two girls your friends?” the taller dude says as he points somewhere. I turn around and follow the direction of his finger, only to see people spread out. Wait, is that Michelle and Alex?  Seriously, what the happened last night?

I turn back around to face the two guys. “Why can’t I have my friend pick me up?” I question them.

They look at me confused. “You really don’t know who we are?” The one standing up asks.

No. Am I supposed to?” I ask.

They just stare at me.

“Robin? You still there?”  I realize I was still on the phone. “Yeah,” I reply back.

“So what’s the address?” Cam asks.

I look at the two guys again. “So can one of you give me an address or no? Am I going to have to take a bus?” I ask, getting more annoyed by the minute.

Sure. We’ll give you the address. Just don’t share it with anyone else but your friend,” the one sitting down says.

I nod. “Hey Cam. I’ll text it to you. Please hurry. Apparently Alex and Michelle are here, too. They’re passed out,” I say.

I hear her sigh on the line. “Alright. I’m on my way. Just be safe please and don’t do anything stupid,” she says before hanging up. Was it me or did she sound kind of mad?

I shake the thought off and head to the living room to wake up Michelle and Alex.  Michelle was on the floor cuddled up to some guy with chubby cheeks, while Alex was on the couch with her head on some dude’s lap.  I could only sigh.  What in the world happened last night?

I go to Michelle and kick her awake.

“Five more minutes,” she mumbles before turning and leaning more into the dude.  I watch her as she comes to the realization that she is practically sleeping on another person.  After a few seconds, she jumps up.

“What the ?” she says.

“I would answer you but I don’t know what happened last night,” I say to her as I go towards the couch to wake up Alex.

I tap her awake before shoving her.  “Alex, wake up.”

Instead of Alex waking up, the two dudes wake up instead.  We all just stare at each other, not knowing how to react to this situation. 

 

Michelle’s POV

 

Once I realized there was a guy next to me, I quickly stood up.

What the ?  I think to myself.  Ow!  My head is pounding right now. 

“I would answer you but I don’t know what happened last night,” I hear someone say.  Oh, did I say that out loud?  I look up to the person talking and realize it is Robin.

“Robin? What are you doing here? What are we doing here? Why is my head pounding? I need some aspirin,” I say as I hold my head in my hands. 

“I don’t know. We must have been pretty drunk last night because like I said, I don’t remember anything,” Robin says, as she continues her attempt in trying to wake up Alex. 

“What?!” Alex yells as she finally wakes up.

Why is it so loud in here?” I hear someone say, that isn’t Robin.

“Who the are you?!” Alex yells at the guy that was on the same couch as her.

What is going on here?” someone says as two new guys appear in the living room.

“Why is this happening to me?” I ask more to myself.

 

Alex’s POV

 

Okay. My name is Junmyeon, and this is Yixing, Xiumin, and Baekhyun,” the Junmyeon guy says.

I scan the room and everyone here.  My eyes stayed glued on the four guys.  For some reason, they look really familiar.  I just can’t think of where I’ve seen these guys before. 

Apparently, you all had a rough night last night,” the guys named Yixing says.

It’s okay, our friend is on our way to pick us up and we’ll be out of here soon,” Robin quickly says.

Just then someone’s phone begins ringing.  The guy named Junmyeon picks it up.

Hello?. . .uh what’s her name?. . .” he then looks at Robin.  “What’s the name of your friend who’s supposed to be picking you up?”

“Camille,” she says, earning a nod from Junmyeon.

Okay, let her in,” he says before hanging up.  He ends the call.  “Your friend is here.

“Thank god,” I hear Robin say.

Well, this isn’t awkward at all,” the guy, Baekhyun, says before chuckling softly.

I swear they look so familiar.  It’s on the tip of my tongue. 

Well, I guess it was nice meeting you all? I’m afraid I don’t remember your guys’ names,” Junmyeon says.

Umm, my name is Alex, that’s Michelle, and she is Robin,” I say as I point to each of us.  I mean, it's not like we'll see any of these people again, right?

Nice to meet you all,” the Xiumin guy says with a smile.

Just then, a knock is heard at the door.  The Baekhyun guy opens the door, showing Camille.

Umm, hi? I’m looking for Robin?” Camille says.

“Yeah, she’s here,” Baekhyun says as he steps to the side, letting her in.

I see Cam look around the place.  I could tell she has so many questions for us but she doesn't ask any of them.

"Are you three ready?" Cam asks.

“Yes,” Robin says, “let’s just go,” she says before walking out of the door.

Camille looks at me and Michelle with a questioning look and I just shrug.

Nice meeting you all as I guess we all had a fun night,” I say before smiling and heading towards the door.

Michelle waves and walks to the door, too. 

Why do I feel like we're going to receive a lecture from Cam when we get back to the apartment?

 

Camille’s POV

 

I can’t believe what I walked into.  Three of my friends with four guys.  As everyone leaves, including me, I feel someone grab my wrist.

I turn around, wondering who the heck grabbed me, only to realize that it was the dude who helped me from last night.

Remember me?” he asks.

Yeah, thanks for last night,” I say as I remove his hand from my wrist.

Um, are you going to be alright with your friends?” he asks as he rubs the back of his head.

Yeah, I’ll be fine. Thanks for watching them and I apologize if they caused any trouble,” I say before leaving and closing the door behind me. 

 

 

 

Back at the Apartment

Author's POV

 

"God, my head is pounding. Cam, could you be a dear and grab me some water and aspirin please?" Michelle asks as she slumps herself on the couch.

"You're kidding, right?" Cam asks, as she crosses her arms on her chest.

"What's the matter with you? And could you not talk as loud?" Michelle replies.

"What's the matter with me? I don't know. Where the should I begin? Robin over there just left with a random guy, and you two. I looked for you and Alex everywhere at the club last night. I called you guys like a hundred times and none of you picked up. And then when someone does pick up the phone, a dude answers it. And then when Robin finally decides to get on the phone, it sounded like she was about to break down crying, asking me to come get ya'll. And when I arrive, I have to get passed security just to see my three friends in a place with four guys. So no. I have no ing clue what the hell the matter is," Cam yells.

"Wow, did we really do that? I feel bad that I don't remember anything," Alex says from the kitchen.  

Cam just stares at her three friends in disbelief before going to the kitchen to get Michelle some aspirin and water.

"But yeah," Alex says as she comes and sits on the sofa chair, "you did seem pretty upset, Robin. Did something happen this morning?"

"No. I'm just tired is all. I'm gonna go sleep," she says before going to her room but not without slamming it.

"Seriously, what did ya'll do last night? Did you guys drink that much that you can't remember anything? And you all decided to go home with three strangers?" Camille asks.

"Please stop yelling. My head is killing me," Michelle says as she takes her aspirin Cam gave her.

"It's your own fault," Cam says.

"So should we go check on Robin or. . ." Alex says.

Michelle and Alex both look at Cam.  "What? It's ya'll own dang fault. No one told ya'll to get drunk," Cam says.

"Just go talk to her," Michelle says.

Cam sighs before walking to Robin's room.

"You know, those guys looked really familiar. Like I know I've seen them somewhere before," Alex says.

"Yeah? I don't know. They were pretty good looking, though. Weird but good looking," Michelle says.

"I'm serious, though. I've seen them before," Alex says.

"Yeah yeah. You figure that out while I try to get rid of this monster headache," Michelle says.

"Wait, what did you say?" Alex asks.

"I said I'm going to try to get rid of this headache."

"No, you said something before headache."

"Monster?"

"Oh. My. God," Alex says.

"What now?"

"We got drunk with EXO."

 

 

Robin's POV

 

I can't believe that happened.  How could I be so stupid?  How could I get that drunk?  How could I be so irresponsible?  I run my hand throguh my hair as I try to remember what happened last night.  Just then, someone knocks on my door before slowly opening it.

Camille peeks her head in.  "Is it alright if I come in?" she asks, earning a nod from me.  She closes the door and sits next to me on my bed.

"So, you want to tell me what happened?" she asks.  At that moment, I broke down.  I layed down on her lap and cried.

"Hey, I'm sure what happened wasn't that bad for you to cry over," she says as she rubs my back, making me cry even harder.

"Hey, hey. Shh. Robin, what happened? What's making you so upset?"

"I-I lost my ity. I lost my my ing ity on a one night ing stand and I don't remember any of it and I am in so much pain right now," I cry out.

"Oh Robin. I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I didn't think anything like that happened. Are you sure ya'll had ?" she asks.

"Yeah. I woke up and there was blood on the sheet and like I said, I'm hurting down there," I say.

I hear her sigh.  "I'm not going to give you a lecture or anything about drinking and going home with strangers. How about you go take a hot bath. It'll help soothe you and I'll have some food and painkillers waiting for you when you come out. I know it's not much and I know I can't really do anything about it as losing one's ity is a pretty serious thing but just know that I'm here, along with Alex and Michelle, if you need someone to talk to, alright?"

I sniff and wipe my tears away.  "Thanks Cam. I think I'll go and take that bath now."

Cam brings me into a hug before standing up and getting ready to leave.  "Cam?"

She turns around.  "Yeah?"

"Don't tell Alex and Michelle, not yet anyways. I don't want them to think I'm some or something," I say.

"You know they wouldn't do that but okay. I won't tell," she says before leaving my room.

I sigh before standing up and going to start my bath.  

 

 

EXO's Dorm

Suho's POV

 

"Guys! Put your sheets and blankets in the laundry room and I'll wash them," Kyungsoo yells out.

"Oh, forgot it was his turn to do laundry," I say as I get up and head to my room.

Once there, I take the pillow cases off of my pillows and make a pile on the floor.  I then remove my blanket and add it to the pile.  I begin to remove my blanket as I notice a red stain.  What the heck is this from?  As I was trying to think if I had any food in here lately, someone knocks on the door.  I turn around and see Lay.

"What's up?" I ask him.

"Have you seen my-whoa. What is that?" he asks as he points to my sheet.

"I don't know. I'm trying to figure out what food I ate that made this stain," I say.

Lay comes closer to examine it.

"Hyung, I don't think that's from food. I'm pretty sure that's blood."

"Blood? Where could it have come from? I'm not injured or anything."

Just then, my eyes widen.  No, I couldn't have. . .could I?

"Oh, hyung. You didn't did you?"

"I-I didn't k-know."

"You took some random girl's ity? How did you not know?" he asks.

"I don't remember. I can't remember anything. I wouldn't have if I knew," I say.

"I guess you should be glad they didn't recognize us," Lay says.

I fall on my bed.  What did I do?

"God, I really ed up didn't I?"  I wish I could take everything back now.  I wish I could at least apologize to her.

 

 

 

 

There's chapter 3 folks!!  I hope you liked it!  Let me know what ya think! :D

Thanks to DancesWithKoreans and dimeb29 for subscribing!  I hope you guys enjoy! :)

 

Until next time, PEACE!!

 

P.S.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!