Chapter 47

Drunk in Love

I just want to thank you all for reading, subscribing, commenting, and upvoting this story!  It means a lot!  It's been a long run!  I hope you've enjoyed it! Lemme know what you guys think of the chapter!  As always, peace and love!

 

 

 

 

 

 

romantic-love-quotes-for-her-1.jpg?w=640&ssl=1

I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far, my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go
Just say you won't let go
~ Say You Won't Let Go - 
James Arthur

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

Image result for exo baekhyun in tuxedo

"You ready man?" Chanyeol asks me.

A big smile spreads across my face.  "I've been more than ready. I'm ready to spend my life with her."

"Ah, you're getting all sappy on me already. I'm so happy for you, though.  Who would have thought you two would be getting married.  She went to wanting to kill you to soon-to-be wife," Sehun says with a chuckle.

"Alright, don't have him tear up before he even gets to the alter guys," Kyungsoo says.  

"Well, I'll see you out there, Baek," Suho hyung says to me before walking out the dressing room.

"Hyung, I just want to say how proud I am of you," Jongin says with a smile.

"Thanks, man," I say as I pull him into a hug. 

"Thank you all for being here. It means a lot," I say.

"Come on, Baek, we wouldn't miss this for the wold," Lay hyung says. 

"Okay, let's go get into our places," Minseok hyung says as he holds the door open for us.

I take a deep breath.  Here goes nothing. 

 

 

 

Alex's POV

Related image

"You look beautiful!" Robin says as she fans her tears away.

"You really do. You look stunning girl. Oh my goodness! Alex is getting married today!" Michelle exclaims.

"Wow. I really am getting married. What the hell has happened," I say bdfore chuckling. 

"Man, Cam is probably rolling in her grave right now. She's about to have two married friends and one engaged," Robin says with a giggle.

"I wish she was here. It's supposed to be all of us here. It's not the same," i say with a sad smile. 

"Hey, this is a happy day. She would want us to be happy. Though she would probably be laughing at us in shock, but nonetheless, she would be happy," Michelle says.

"That's right," Robin says. 

Just then, a knock is heard at the door followed by Suho's voice. "Is it alright for me to come in?" he asks.

"Yeah, come on in Jun," Robin says.

"You look beautiful, Alex," Suho says.

"Thanks, Suho," I say with a smile.

"You all look beautiful, especially my little girl here," he coos at Riyeon.

"Thanks for allowing Ri to be my flower girl," I say.

"You didn't even have to ask," Robin says, "she loves it. I just hope we'll be able to stop her once she gets to the end of the aisle."

We all laugh. 

"Okay, we should get into our places,' Michelle says as she gives me a hug.  "See you out there."

"Alright Ri, give auntie Alex a hug," Robin says.

Lil Ri hugs my legs before looking up to me and saying, "Good luck auntie Alex. I'll go be a good flower girl!"

"Thanks Ri! I know you'll be the best flower girl ever!" I say excitedly to her.

"Ok Riyeon, you're up," Robin says, "we have to go walk with uncle Yixing."

"Yay! Uncle xing xing!" Ri happily cheers.

I giggle at her as they all walk out,leaving me and Suho in the dressing room.

"I wanna thank you again for walking me down the aisle Su."

"It's my honor to. You're like my little sister and it will be official today. I don't know if anyone had told you this but thank you. Thank you for giving Baekhyun a chance and having him live life again."

"Thank you Su. That means a lot to me."

He gives me a smile. "Shall we?" He asks while holding his arm out.

"We shall kind sir," I say before placing my hand on his elbow.

Soon, we start heading out the dressing room.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I smile as I watch Riyeon throw flowers on the ground. 

When I look up, my breath catches in my throat. 

Wow. She looks stunning. How did I get so lucky?

I quickly wipe away the tear that escaped my eye. Though it doesn't matter. I'd cry a waterfall if it were for Alex. 

I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face the closer she walked towards me. I just wanted to pull her away from hyung and bring her in my arms and never let her go. Is that selfish?

 

Before I knew it, she was standing in front of me looking beautiful as always. 

Soon enough, it was time for our vowels.

"Baekhyun, I'm going to be honest here. We had one hell of a rough start," she says, making everyone laugh. 

"After we've gotten to know each other and after you've broken down my walls. And even after you've seen the real me you stayed. You decided to love my flaws and all. I thank you. I thank you for making my life even more enjoyable and loving me unconditionally. Byun Baekhyun, I love you with all my heart, forever an always, and I cannot wait to be your wife."

"Am I allowed to kiss you now?" I ask.

"You can after your vows Baekhyun," the reverend says.

I chuckle as Alex places the ring on my finger. 

"Your turn Baekhyun."

I look into Alex's eyes and smile before I begin. 

"Alexandria Carter. You have changed my life since the moment you walked into it then quickly tried to walk out. It was a long chase but I'm thankful you let me catch you and make you mine. You brought the real me back to the surface. You ripped the mask of and saw the real me. You loved my flaws and didn't judge me from my past. And for that, I sincerely thank you. From here on out, I'll always be by your side, even when you try to push me away. I can't promise that out marriage will always be smiles and rainbows, but I can promise you that I will love you forever as long as you let me." I then slide the ring onto her finger. 

"At this moment, I'm happy to pronounce you two as Mrs. And Mr. Byun. Baekhyun, you may kiss your lovely bride."

"About time," I say before cupping her face and meeting her lips with mine, finally kissing her. 

 

 

 

 

Suho's POV

 

The couple of the day just got done with their first dance.  I look over to Robin and my beautiful daughter sitting on her lap.  I stand up and hold out my hands.

Image result for suho tuxedo

"May I have the pleasure of dancing with these two lovely ladies?"

"Yay! Let's go dance with daddy! Mommy let's go!" Riyeon says excitedly as she jumps off of Robin's lap. 

I pick up Riyeon and hold her in one arm while I grab my wife's hand with the other.  I then lead us to the dance floor.

I soon begin dancing with the most two beautiful and important girls in my life.  I realize how blessed and grateful I am.  If I had a do over, I would not change a thing.  I'm here dancing with the love of my life and the joy of my life.  I will forever be thankful for my family.  I would have never thought I'd be able to say thaat, my family.  My beautiful, joyful family. 

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I ask Robin.

"Hmm, you might have mentioned it," she says with a chuckle.

"I love you Robin. I thank God every day that you're mine."

She smiles and leans in for a kiss.  I will never get tired of kissing this amazing woman.

"Ewww!! Mommy and daddy are kissing!"

We pull apart and look down to see Riyeon covering her eyes.  We both laugh at the site. 

 

 

 

 

Xiumin's POV

 

"Thanks for coming with me and being my date," I say. 

She smiles that breathtaking smile that I will always adore. 

"Why thank you for asking Xiu."

"I love you. Thank you for giving me another chance."

"I love you, too. And I oughta be thanking you for giving this stubborn girl another chance."

I chuckle at her before pecking her lips.  "Well it's a good thing that I'm in love with this stubborn lady."

 

 

"IT"S TIME FOR THE BOuQUET THROWING."

 

Michelle smiles and stands up from the chair and goes to the crowd of women cheering for Alex to throw her bouquet.

"One, Two, Three!" Alex says before throwing the boquet.

The room filled up with screams and cheers.

I decide to get up and join the crowd to see who the lucky lady is.

I smile really wide when I spot Michelle.

Related image

I walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist and lean my chin on her shoulder. I move my mouth towards her ear so she could hear me talking.

 

 

"So, does this mean we have a wedding to start planning?"

 

 

 

 

The End