Chapter 19

Drunk in Love

Michelle’s POV

So is that why you were getting looks today?” Cam asks.

Wait, you were getting looked at?” Suho asks.

I slowly nod. “No one actually accused her of being anything, though. I guess that’s because her face isn’t too clear in the photo,” Alex says.

So no one came towards you, though, right?” Chanyeol asks.

I shake my head before standing up. “I’m going to go talk to him,” I say before walking towards his room, stopping to get the first-aid kit from the bathroom on the way. I take a breath before knocking on his door. I didn’t get a reply, which I wasn’t really expecting to anyways.

I put my hand on the knob and slowly turn it. I then open the door, peeking my head in. I see him sitting on his bed, arms on his legs, as he holds his head in his hands. I finally walk into his room, shutting the door behind me.

I’m not in the mood for talking right now,” he says, not moving a muscle.

I sit next to him. “Wow, now that I’m your girlfriend, this is how you treat me?” I say, trying to lighten the mood. He continues to do nothing. I sigh. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

At least let me clean your hand off.” After a few seconds of silence, he reluctantly places his hand on my lap. I grab the wet rag I grabbed when I got the first-aid kit. I gently wiped clean his knuckles. He didn’t even flinch. Then again, his hand didn’t look too bad. I wave my hand over his to make it dry faster. After a while of doing that, I gently put some ointment on before wrapping his hand in a bandage. I clean up my mess and throw it in the small garbage can in his room. I go to grab the kit and turn to leave but next thing I know I’m being pulled onto his lap. I feel his chin in the crook of my neck and his arms wrapped around my waist.

“I’m sorry,” he says against my neck.

Min, you didn’t do anything, so stop beating yourself about it,” I say.

I just don’t want you to get hurt in any way. These paparazzi and fans are no joke. I don’t want them harassing you or saying hateful things about you,” he says.

I put the kit down before turning sideways in his lap. I grab a hold of his face in my hands. “Min, no one is going to harm me, okay? They’re just pictures. Even if they did recognize me, I’m able to handle myself. When I said yes to being your girlfriend, I knew what I was getting myself into. None of it matters. What matters is that I love you,” I honestly say.

“I don’t want you to have to deal with any of that. It can only get worse. And there’s no telling what the company is going to do,” he sadly says.

It’s okay, Min. I know that you would never intentionally hurt me. So whatever happens, I will be by your side. You just got me. You can’t get rid of me that fast,” I say with a chuckle.

I feel his arms squeeze me tighter. He looks me in the eyes. “Just know that I love you and I never want to lose you. No matter what happens, just know that I love you, okay?” he says seriously.

Instead of replying, I place my lips on his and kiss him passionately, letting all of my emotions out through the kiss. I pull back, us both slightly panting. I lean my forehead on his.

“I do. I trust you Min. Whatever happens, I’ll know you’ve had a reasonable explanation for it.”

We both sit there in silence, just staring into each others eyes. I think we know something is going to happen. The thing is, what exactly is it?

 

 

 

Suho’s POV

Everyone kind of spread out amongst themselves. I brought Robin in my room, so she would be more comfortable. I was leaning back against the headboard of my bed while Robin sat between my legs, her back laying against my chest.

This whole Michelle and hyung thing got me thinking. What would happen if people found out about me and Robin? What would happen if they found out she was pregnant? Would they actually harm her? I didn’t want to put Robin or the baby in any danger. I guess I’m going to have a talk as soon as I arrive at the company tomorrow.

You okay, Jun?” Robin asks, bringing my mind back from my many thoughts.

Hyung’s situation just got me thinking is all,” I tell her.

“About what?” I bite my lower lip, thinking if I should tell her or not. I don’t want to worry or stress her out but she needs to know the possibilities of what may happen.

It’s got me thinking about us. About what will happen when I tell the company about our situation,” I say. She doesn’t say anything right away, which starts to worry me.

“I’m not gonna lie to you,” she says. “I sometimes think about it, too. Like what would happen once your company finds out? What would they do about me? What would happen if your fans find out? I don't want to harm your career in anyway,” she says before pausing. “And it scares me knowing that anything could happen. I want our baby safe and I don’t want him or her to have to grow up in fear or not feeling protected. That’s why I told your mom how I never expected you to tell the company. That and I’m kinda scared.”

I place my hands on top of hers, which were placed on her stomach. “I’m really sorry. I’m really sorry for putting you through this. I wish I could stop your fears and tell you that everything is going to be alright and that you don’t have to be scared, but I can’t. I don’t know what’s going to happen once I tell the company. I can only hope for the best,” I say.

I wish you’d stop saying sorry. This isn’t your fault. Whatever happens, happens. Some things we just can’t control. We’re in this together, remember?” she asks as she looks up at me.

You always know the right words to say. That’s one of the things I like about you,” I say before leaning down to peck her lips. She smiles before turning back and getting comfortable again.

When are you going to tell the company?” she asks, as she starts playing with my hands.

Tomorrow,” I simply say.

Well, just know, whatever you decide to do, I trust you,” she says.

I smile at her words. With everything that may happen, she still trusts me.

“So the next appointment is when we find out if the baby is a boy or girl, right?” I ask, quickly changing the subject.

Yup!” she says, popping the p. “Do you have a preference?”

No, not really. I just want it to be healthy,” I honestly say.

Same. I hope the baby gets your smile,” she says.

“I hope it gets your beautiful eyes and your cute little nose,” I say before poking her nose. We both chuckle at that.

I just hope it doesn’t get your sense of humor,” she says.

Hey! I am a very funny guy!” I loudly exclaim.

No you’re not, hyung! Quit lying to yourself!” Chen yells as he passes the room door.

Robin starts laughing, which brings a smile to my face.

I’m still funny and our kids will think so, too,” I say.

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Me, Lay, Alex, and Cam decided to come chill in the kitchen. Cam asked if she could grab something to eat but Lay offered to make her a sandwich, which then led him making sandwiches for all four of us.

“Oh Cam! I got something to tell you,” Alex exclaims.

What’s up?” Cam asks.

“Professor Lee and I finally made a meeting date to discuss the business proposal,” Alex excitedly says.

Oh. That’s great,” Cam says, not really meaning it.

You can sound more enthusiastic about it,” Alex says.

Cam shrugs. “I just don’t have a good feeling about him is all.”

Maybe she’s right, Alex. Maybe you should just cancel the meeting,” I chime in.

Alex scoffs. “Why would I do that? I have a chance to work with one of the best professors at the school. I’m not gonna miss this opportunity,” Alex says.

I agree with Alex. I don’t see any problems,” Lay says.

That’s because no one asked you,” I say to him.

Just be careful and be aware of your surroundings,” Cam says.

“When is this meeting?” I ask.

"Two days from now," she says. "I definitely have to be looking on point that day!"

 I think my schedule is free that day. Well, guess who’s going to be getting a surprise pickup from yours truly. I’ll meet this professor in person to see how really great he is.

“And your sandwiches are served,” Lay says as he hands us each a plate.

You are the best!” Cam exclaims.

“You only say that because I gave you food,” Lay says as he takes a seat with us, with his own sandwich.

How right you are about that,” Cam replies. We all laugh at her.

"So rude," Alex says.

I smile at the two. It’s been really nice gaining these girls as friends. Me and Cam have been getting closer over the last couple of days. She’s really become a good friend. Alex on the other hand, she’s been messing with me. Ever since that day she pretended to be my girlfriend, my feelings for her have slowly started to change. The more I hang out with her, the more I’m longing to actually have her as my girlfriend. I want to be able to hold her hand or kiss her. The more I see her, the more I realize how beautiful of a person she really is, both inside and out. I can be myself around her. I can completely let my guard down when I’m with her. I don’t have to worry about her going behind my back to tell something to the tabloids. She’s just a true genuine person. I internally sigh. Too bad she won’t feel the same way about me. She has this thing for her professor. The only thing I can do is sit and watch and make sure she doesn’t get hurt.

 

 

The Next Day

 

Xiumin’s POV

“So, you want to explain why I have press blowing up my phones, Minseok?” the CEO says.

I’m sorry for getting caught, sir. I should have been more careful,” I say.

Damn right you should have. Why is it that this group can’t keep from making scandals, huh? Have you guys not learned, yet?” he says.

Sorry sir. I apologize for being caught but I don’t apologize for doing it and I’m not going to stop seeing her. I’ll be more careful from now on,” I say, hoping he takes what I’m saying seriously.

“You can’t just bring some person out into the public eye, Minseok. There are consequences to these types of things,” he says.

I know, sir. I can just explain that we’ve been dating for a while and I-“

I’m sorry, but that’s not going to work. Not now anyways. Have you seen the comments from you fans? Have you actually seen the pictures? I know they don’t show her whole face but if people wanted to, they could probably dig up information to find out who she is. Then people would begin harassing her. And I know that you don’t want that,” he says.

No sir, I don’t.

“Lucky for you I already thought of an idea. The company is going to release a written statement by the end of the day.”

Sir, what exactly is this idea?” I hesitantly ask.

I’m going to release a statement saying that you and Yoona from Girls Generation went out on a date. You guys will have to go out sometimes, so people will believe it. Then once this all blows over, you guys will be able to break up.

Sir, do I really have to do that? Why can’t I just-“

There’s no other way Minseok. Now if there is nothing else, you may leave.”

I sit there for a moment, not believing what I just heard. I finally get up and walk out of his office. I walk down the hallway some before stopping to lean against the wall. . How am I supposed to tell Michelle that I have to date someone else just to keep seeing her?

 

 

 

Suho’s POV

I kept pacing outside of Mr. Sooman’s office. Just then, his door opened, showing Xiumin quickly walking out.

Hyung, how’d it-“ But he continued walking, ignoring me. That’s not a good sign at all. I continue to pace. Should I go in there? Should I wait for a different time to tell him?

Junmyeon, if you’re going to come in here, come, if you’re going to continue pacing, then leave,” I hear Mr. Sooman say. Here goes nothing. I walk into his office and take a seat.

So what seems to be troubling you, Junmyeon?” he asks.

Well, I kind of have something to tell you and it’s pretty big,” I say, trying to keep my nerves at bay.

This sounds serious. Does it involves a girl?” he asks. Crap. Does he already know?

Yes, sir,” I say. He leans his elbows on his desk and begins rubbing his temples.

“What is with you guys? Okay. Lay it on me. It can be any worse than Minseok’s mishap,” he says.

W-well, you see. What had happened was-

Just spill it Junmyeon. I don’t have all day.”

I got a girl pregnant and we’re keeping the baby and I’m planning on being there with her. I’m not going to stop hanging out with her. I just wanted to tell you so you wouldn’t be shocked if you found out,” I say in one breath. I lower my head, not wanting to see his angry face.

You’ve got to be ing kidding me,” he says. I hear him stand and start pacing around his office.

Well, I guess I have no say in this. What are your plans then, huh? Are you going to hide this relationship?” he asks.

I don’t know, sir. We have to talk about it.” He starts laughing, creeping laughing.

You know what? I can make some good out of this. Yeah,” he says before taking a seat again.

I look up at him. “Well, since I can’t stop you from seeing this. . .woman. . .I can at least bring some publicity to this company.

What do you mean, sir?” I warily ask.

I’m going to be holding a press conference and you’re going to be telling everyone what you told me. I’m sure everyone will love this. EXO’s precious leader having a child. The fans will think it’s cute, seeing you become an actual father,” he says.

T-that’s it?” I ask. He smiles at me and nods.

Of course. I can’t stand in your way. This is your life, of course,” he says.

Okay, sir. I’ll be at the press conference then,” I say before standing. I begin walking out, before he calls my name, making me turn towards him.

Congratulations, by the way.” I nod and reply a thanks before leaving the office, shutting the door behind me.

Well, that went better than I thought. Though, I can’t help but feel uneasy about this.

 

 

 

Robin’s POV

“Okay, I’m ready for another episode of K2!” Cam exclaims excitedly.

“Yeah, yeah. Just bring the snacks over here!” Alex says from the couch.

“Don’t rush us, sheesh,” Michelle says, as her and Cam make their way to join us in the living room.

“Pretzels please,” I say. Cam passes me the bowl of pretzels.

We’re all at Michelle and Alex’s apartment. We decided to have a night with just the four of us. No boys, no school, and no work. Just us. Me and Alex are on the couch while Cam and Michelle are on the floor in front of us.

“Turn it up!” Cam says.

“Dang girl, chill. Wook isn’t going to go anywhere,” I say to her, grabbing the remote.

“You don’t know that, now do you?” she says. I only roll my eyes at the girl, contemplating on why she’s my best friend.

We’re sorry to interrupt your regular programming, but we have some breaking news.

“Oh come on!” Alex says.

“Yall need to chill, dang,” Michelle says.

“Wait, isn’t that a picture of Xiumin?” I ask. I hear Michelle gasp.

“Turn it up,” she says and I do as she says while we all keep quiet.

We’ll start with the statement we received from SM Entertainment. As said yesterday, we shared with you all pictures of EXO’s Xiumin and a mystery lady out on a date. Well today, we received the name of Xiumin’s said girlfriend. We have been told, directly from the company themselves, that Xiumin and Girls Generation, Yoona were on a date. They’ve been going out for a while now. Both sides are sorry to their fans but they ask if you give them their privacy.

I look down at Michelle. I can already see the tears welling up in her eyes.

“I’m sure there is some good explanation for this,” Cam says while putting a hand on her shoulder.

“I agree. He wouldn’t jut allow this to happen,” I say.

“But he didn’t tell me anything today. He actually hasn’t contacted me any today,” she says.

“Maybe he got caught up in work. You know how they are,” Alex says.

“They’re not finished, yet. They still have some news from SM,” Cam says as she points the TV.

We all keep quiet again, waiting for more news to spill.

And now we’ll go to the press conference.

“Is that Jun?” I ask.

“Yeah, shh. I think he’s about to start talking,” Alex says.

Hello everyone. I’m EXO’s leader, Suho. Well, I’m here today because I have some pretty important news to tell you all. I notice him close his eyes and take a deep breath. I’ve been seeing someone for a while now.

“What’s he talking about?” Cam asks.

I shrug and shake my head, not knowing myself.

Well, me and my longtime girlfriend are expecting a baby. I know this may be a shock to all of you. I want to firstly apologize to our fans for keeping this away from you all but we just wanted our privacy. Just know that I will keep doing the best that I can for you all. I just hope that you respect me and my girlfriend’s space and privacy. I hope that you respect all of EXO’s privacy. Thank you very much.

And that’s it. He bows to the press and walks off the stage.

“He actually told,” I say.

“Well, then. I didn’t see that coming. Any of it,” Alex says.

“Wow. How come they had Suho tell everyone but Xiumin had to be involved with the other chick,” Cam says.

“Who knows,” I say before looking down at my vibrating phone, indicating I had a message. “Looks like we’ll find out soon. Jun says they’re on their way here,” I say.

That’s when Michelle gets up and quickly walks to her room, slamming the door behind her.

“So,” Cam begins to say, “I take it we’re not watching K2 anymore?” she asks, earning a slap on her arm.

 

 

Mystery POV

I smile as I watch the TV in front of me.

“This is great,” I say.

I look down at the picture in my hands. I run my thumbs over her face.

This is far from over, Michelle. Just you wait.

 

 

 

 

 

And another one bites the dust!!  Hope you guys liked it! Any thoughts on who the Mystery POV is?

Thanks sonido for subscribing! I hope you're enjoying the story!

Until next time,

Peace!