Chapter 1

Drunk in Love

Hello my peeps!  Thanks for checking this story out!  Anyways, for you readers who don't know, I like to color code my languages, just to help the story be more clear. So blue is Korean and and regular black is in English. I'll specify anything else if needed throughout the story.

Also, this story is gonna contain some topics, such as death and abuse and things like that.  I'll make sure to put a warning before a chapter and to mark it M if needed. 

Enjoy! :)

 

 

 

Players only, come on

Put your pinky rings up to the moon

Girls, what y'all trying to do?

24 karat magic in the air

Head to toe so player
~24K-Bruno Mars

I close the door behind me as I walk into my apartment. I head straight to the couch and plop right on it. I tiredly groan into the pillow. I just came back from taking my last midterm. A week of late nights and early mornings studying has completely drained me. At least I now have a few days to recover as today is Wednesday and I don't have any classes until next Monday.

As I feel myself falling asleep, my phone begins to ring.

"What?" I say when I answer the phone.

"Well hello to you, too. I didn't disturb you did I?" I hear her say before giggling.

"Oh no. I wasn't falling asleep or anything," I sarcastically say.

"No need for the sass, sheesh. Did you have your last midterm?" Camille asks.

Camille has been my best friend ever since we were in diapers. We've been through so much together, from our first day of kindergarten to crying over boys and the endless drama. Camille is more of the shy and kind type but is downright crazy and goofy once you get to know her. I, on the other hand, am pretty outgoing but I can be blunt at times. I just tell it like it is. I guess we just complete each other.

She was there for me when my older brother died from lung cancer. It was junior year of high school when it happened. Me and him were really close and practically told each other everything. I was just devastated and torn when he died. My parents tried to help but they were mourning themselves and didn't really know what to do. I hadn't come out my room for days. I was barely eating and of course I skipped school. It was getting to the point that I wouldn't even get up to shower. But she stood by me and never left me, even when I told her to go away and was cussing her out and being mean as ever to her. She just let me mourn and then listened to me when I was ready to talk.

I was there for her during her parents messy divorce during the end of middle school. We must have been 12 or 13 then. Messy isn't even the right term for it. It was down right ugly and Camille got caught up in it. Her mom was caught cheating on her dad. When Camille found out, she confronted her mom about it. Let's just say it didn't go too well and that confrontation ended up with the police at their house. I remember her coming to me and crying her heart out. Ever since then, she's never cried, not once.  She's been even more closed out to people and has the worst issues with trust and abandonment.

But hey. We're both here, now in our junior year of college. Only difference? This year, we're studying abroad at Seoul University. Yup, you guessed it. We're here getting our education on in South Korea.

"Hello? Robin! You didn't fall asleep on me did you?" I hear her say as she brings me back.

"Sorry. And yeah. Just came back to my apartment a few minutes ago. What's up?"

"Woo! Well, we should celebrate!" She excitedly says.

"And exactly what would we be celebrating?" I ask.

"Well, we'd be celebrating you being done with midterms and of course, passing them with flying colors. We'd also be celebrating me arriving," she says. I can picture the smile on her face.

"You don't arrive for another week. What are we gonna do? Celebrate over Skype?" I say before chuckling.

"We could go to that club you always talk about. I'm pretty sure Alex and Michelle would wanna come, too."

"Why would we celebrate without you here?  And the club is called Cakeshop."

Just then I hear a knock on my door.

"Hold on, someone's at my door," I say to her as I lazily get off my couch.

"Alright, just hurry up. My arms are starting to hurt," she says.

"What does that have to do wi-" I start to say but stop once I open the door.

"Surprise!"

"Camille! What are you doing here?" I say as I end the call and jump on her, giving her a hug.

"Here for school silly," she says.

I let her go and helped her with her bags.

"I thought you weren't coming until next week," I say as I close the door with my foot. 

"I was but then I got things settled with school back home, quicker than I thought. So now everything is transferred to Seoul University. Plus, my grandma was headed back home so we both took the same flight," she says as she sets her bags on the ground before turning towards me.

"Your grandma wouldn't have happened to make you some food would she?" I ask.

She smiles. "You know it! Got some kimchi and homemade vegetable fried rice and her secret spicy sauce."

"That's great!" I say as I bring her into another hug. "I've missed you! I can't believe I've had to deal with these first eight weeks without you."

"I've missed you, too. Well, now your crazy best friend is back, so you shall suffer no more," she says as she hugs me back.

We pull away after a while and she asks, "So how are the other two?"

"Good. As far as I know, they're still in class," I say before taking a seat on my couch.

"Well, guess I'll be surprising them, too. While we wait, we can plan on our celebration," she says.

"I thought you were joking about that," I say with a raised eyebrow.

"Nope! We need a night out! And tomorrow night is the perfect time to do it. That club is gonna have this DJ there and I heard he is on point," she says as she takes a seat next to me.

"I don't know," I hesitantly say.

"Oh come on! I know you've always wanted to go! And this is our chance before classes start up again! And what better way to go than with your best friends!" She says excitedly.

I roll my eyes before giving in. "Fine."

"Yay! I gotta tell Michelle and Alex about this now."

"You mean you haven't told them yet? And what if they say no?" I ask.

"Oh, they'll say yes. Trust me."






 

At SM Entertainment

 

"Alright guys. Go ahead and take five," our choreographer says before leaving the dance room.

I collapse on the cool floor and try to catch my breath. We're practicing for our comeback for our repackaged album. One of the new songs is called Lotto. The concept is a little different to us, as it is more 'y' and 'sensual'.

We've been practicing hard for the last few weeks for our comeback tomorrow. The choreography had to be changed since Jongin hurt his leg and can't dance, leaving only eight of us. That is, if Lay isn't promoting in China.

As I was resting, I felt a thump against my leg.

"What and why?" I ask without opening my eyes.

"We were thinking that we should do something tomorrow after the show," I hear Chanyeol say.

"You do know that we're at the start of promotions for this album, right?" I ask.

"Yeah but after tomorrow, we get a day's break before having to go back to work. So we can go out and party!" Baekhyun says.

"You guys just want to get wasted," I hear Lay say.

"Says the guy who looks and gets high as ," Baekhyun retorts back.

"For the last time, I wasn't high!" Lay exclaims as I could only imagine Lay rolling his eyes, as well.

 (This is what I'm referring to about Lay being "high" lol.  He's just too adorable! Bae right there <3)

"Anyways, what do you say hyung?" Chanyeol asks.

"I'm in! I'd love to get wasted!" I hear Sehun say.

This is when I finally open my eyes. "Why can't you all just get wasted at the dorms?"

"There's no girls there for them to mess around with," I hear Xiumin hyung scoff.

I finally sit up and scan the members who just look at me and shrug.

"Hyung's right," Baekhyun says nonchalantly.

"Is this really needed?" I ask as I massage my temples.

"Yes! We all need a night to just let loose and not have a care for one night," Sehun says.

"We're idols, we can't just go out and say we're not giving two s for a night," I say.

"But we can!" Chen chimes in. "It's this club called Cake Shop and a lot of idols go there. It's more private and I hear their security is pretty tight there so they don't just let anyone in."

"Jesus, you're in this, too?" I ask him.

"Gotta show off my moves, hyung," he says.

"Me, too!" Chanyeol chimes in. "I've been working on my krumping!" He says excitedly as he begins to get up.

(That man's poor knees, lol.  Did I say how much Lay is bae?)

I hold my hand up. "Please don't. We don't need another remake of you krumping and hurting your knees," I say before looking at Lay. "I blame you for this. You just had to mention his krumping on TV, didn't you?"

Lay chuckles at this.

"So what do you say, hyung?" Baekhyun asks. 

I look at the others who've been pretty quiet.

"Nope. I'm staying at the dorms. Plus I have some drama filming to do that morning," Kyungsoo says.

"You expect me to go to a club with a cast on my leg? Plus I have a date," Kai says which only results in the others gagging and rolling their eyes, making my chuckle.

"What about you hyung?" I ask.

He stares at me before smirking. "I'll go if unicorn over there goes," Xiumin says.

"Oh come on. All I wanted to do was sleep," Lay whines.

"Come on hyung. It's been ages since you've done something besides flying back between here and China. You could go get blasted or get laid or even both," Sehun says.

Lay only rolls his eyes before letting a sigh out. "Fine. It's only so Chen and Chanyeol don't hurt themselves trying to bust a move."

"Says the one who loves to touch peoples' butts," Chen says before breaking out into laughter.

(Imma just keep my comments to myself ;))

"Why am I being made fun of here?" Lay says.

I shake my head while laughing.

"Well, I guess it's settled. Boys night it is," I say, leading to cheering.

"It's gonna be great! We won't have to worry about fans and can just have fun and relax," Baek says.

Before I could respond, the door opens, showing the choreographer.

"Alright guys. Break time is over!" He says.

We all stand up and get into our positions.

As he starts to count off, I contemplate what I got myself into.

"5, 6, 7, 8. . ."

 

Characters:

 

Image result for shay mitchell

Camille Kwon
-Korean American, born and raised in Chicago
-20 years old
-Studying abroad at Seoul University
-Fluent in both English and Korean
-Robin's best friend; known each other since young

 

And you all know EXO of course, lol.

 

 

 

 

 

Well, there's chapter one! It's pretty slow, I know. It shall pick up soon.  What did you guys think of it?  I'll try to have CHapter 2 up in withing the next couple of days. Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :)

 

Thanks to shawolll and hunnymisha for being the first two subscribers to the story!! 

And to shawolll, I hope I make the story good enough for your enjoyment! :D

 

 

Until next time, PEACE :D