Chapter 7

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

My alarm rang and means it’s time to wake up, right it’s 6:00 AM sharp. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I look at my own reflection at the mirror and smile, finally it’s my own bathroom, my own house, I miss this place so much. I grab my towel and dried my face, as I walk out from the bathroom and head downstairs, head to my sweetheart’s place to be more exact. I press her passcode once I reach her door, it opened. I smile knowing that it’s the exact same password as before. I went in and greeted by her bodyguard as I greet them back with a smile. I head to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. Everything is done but seems like she’s not awake yet, I decide to go upstairs and knocked her door door .. After a few knock she finally open the door. I smile immediately, she just woke up, she look adorable when she rubs her eyes.

 

“Good morning sweetheart ..” I said.

 

“Good morning ..” she said it cutely and cuddle onto my chest. I couldn’t help but to hug her tight and kiss her forehead.

 

“Oppa .. I’m not dreaming right? You are here right? With me? Hugging me?” she said while still cuddling on me.

 

“Aigoo .. my baby must miss me so much doesn’t she? You’re not dreaming baby, I’m here hugging you, kissing you, loving you ..” I said as I ruffles her hair and kiss her forehead a couple of time.

 

“Thank you for coming back oppa .. and please don’t leave me ever again .. I feel like I can die without you ..” she said as she tighten her hug, I can feel that she’s anxious. I pull her apart so I can look straight to her eyes, I cope her face with both of my hands and say ..

 

“I won’t baby, I promise. I can’t live without you either sweetheart. So don’t worry okay?” I smile to calm her down.

 

“I love you oppa ..”

 

“I love you too .. Now lets eat, I’ve prepared pancakes for our breakfast ..” I bring her downstair to the dinning table.

 

“Single or double?” I ask her ..

 

“Oppa .. I told you I don’t eat breakfast anymore ..” she said.

 

“But you have to eat breakfast if you love me.” I insist.

 

“How is loving you related to eating breakfast Mr. Im?” she ask me raising an eyebrow.

 

“Because I want you to be as healthy as before, and in order for you to be healthy first of all you have to have enough nutrition and a proper sleep Mrs. Im, or I’ll be upset.” I said to her while I leaned towards her direction.

 

“But I also need a lot of love in order to be healthy. Why Mrs. Im? I’m not even your wife!” she said it cutely.

 

“Inside my heart you are already my wife, my everything … And I will love you a lot so promise me to be healthy okay ..” I smile. I love her so much, I really do … I will do my best to make her feel loved .. for the rest of our life.

 

“Wow oppa, so cheesy ..” she said as she giggle after spooning her pancake.

 

“So you don’t like it??” I ask pretending to be sulky.

 

“Don’t worry I love it. How can I say no when it’s you?” she answers me.

 

“So cheesy!” I back.

 

“Don’t talk to me!” she answered, I guess she really become sulky right now I just laugh. She’s such an adorable. Than my phone ring .. I look at the caller ID, it’s Jinyoungie ..

 

“Yes Jinyoungie?” I answer.

 

“Hyung .. Can you come to the dorm?” he answered as his voice sounds a bit husky.

 

“Why? Did something happen!?” I become panic somehow afraid if something happen. Jinyoung wont bother me for no reason especially when this is still early ..

 

“Ani hyung, nothing happen. Gwenchana. It’s just, I don’t really feel well, and I’m alone at the dorm right now ..” I can hear he cough a couple of time after he finish his sentence. He’s sick.

 

“Okay I’ll take my bath and go there immediately okay. Did you have your breakfast? Have you taken some medicine?” I ask him.

 

“Not yet hyung, that’s why I call you .. Mian for disturbing you so early in the morning ..” He said as he coughs again.

 

“Okay wait for me I’ll be there in 30 minutes.” I answer as I end the call.

 

“Is Jinyoung oppa sick?” she ask after I end the call.

 

“Yes I think Jinyoung got a fever. Do you want to come with me?” I ask her if she would like to.

 

“Sure oppa.” She answered.

 

“Baby, I’ll go take a bath, and you should take a bath to okay?” I said as she nodded.

 

“Oh yea baby, I think you need to bring medicines” I continue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter