Chapter 17

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

I tried my best to calm me down as I immediately grab my phone and call Doctor Kim while I ask Amy and Ely to measures her heart rate, heart pressure, and her SpO2. She didn’t pick up, I try to call her a few more time and finally the phone call is connected.

 

“Hello Jaebum, what is it? I just finished checking on a patient that is why I couldn’t pick up.” Doctor Kim answered.

 

“Cheonsa .. she had woken up this morning she already took her breakfast and medicine then she had a nap. She already woke up a few moment ago .. but .. but .. she just passed out again ..” I said in a rush.

 

“Did anything happened before she passed out?” Doctor Kim asks.

 

“After she woke up from her nap we had a talk .. we had a misunderstanding .. she’s really stressed out and then she’s shock by a news and suddenly she groan in pain then she blank out ..” I said as I tried my best to explain every words clearly.

 

“She’s still very weak Jae, she’s not supposed to get stressed. How’s her condition had you check on her?” she ask me again.

 

“Her heart is bellow average resting rate 45 bpm, her blood pressure is low 90/60, her SpO2 is 89%, but her temperature is normal.” I explained as I stuttered a lot.

 

“Now calm down Jae. You have to calm down. I tried my best to arrive there in an hour. Now please turn on the negative ion on both side of her bed, power on the nebulizer and put on the mask on her to help her received extra oxygen supplies. Massage both of her palms to help her regain consciousness while waiting until I arrive. Call me if perhaps she wake up before I arrived.” She said as she explain everything that I should do.

 

I tried my best to calm down and do exactly like what Doctor Kim ask me to do. I ask Ely’s help to bring a bowl of warm water and a face towel. I rubbed her face carefully with the towel and warm water to clean her face from tears that already dried on her cheeks. While doing so I ask Ely’s help again to buy a nasal aspirator vacuum suction (nose cleaner) at the pharmacy downstairs. Once Ely is back with it, I immediately wipe it with a sterile tissue, then I remove Cheonsa’s nebulizer mask and start to the rest of the snot that is still in her nose so that she can breathe smoothly and wipe it with towel, after I finished I place back the nebulizer mask on her. I started to massage her palm like what Doctor Kim told me to .. hoping that she will wake up soon ..

 

“Sir you may go wash up, I will give her the massage.” Amy said to me.

 

“Why?” I answer shortly.

 

“That is .. don’t you feel like washing up after using the vacuum suction?” Amy said hesitantly.

 

“Why? Do you assume that I feel gross? No need Amy I’m fine. I don’t feel gross either disgust.” I answer her while still focusing my eyes on Cheonsa.

 

“You do love her so much sir. Let me bring in lunch for you or else you will fall sick as well.” She said as she leaves the room.

 

“More then anything else.” I said as lean a kiss on the back of her hand. Not to long after that Amy came back to the room and bringing in my lunch. I force myself to have a few spoons even though I really don’t have the appetite right now. After having a few spoons I feel like throwing up so I stop eating. Then my phone ring, I see the caller ID it’s Appa .. he’s probably fine out about the picture as well ..

 

“Ne appa?” I said as I answer the phone.

 

“Where are you?” he ask me.

 

“I’m at Cheonsa’s place ..” I answered.

 

“I’ll be right there in ten.” He said as he immediately ends the call before I can say anything.

 

Right ten minutes after the call my phone ring again with another incoming call from appa.

 

“I’m outside open the door.” As the phone called ended. I ask Amy and Ely to wait for Cheonsa in her room while I go downstairs to open the door for appa.

 

“Im Jaebum! really what is going on!?” Appa said as we walk to the sofa and take a sit. Before I can say anything he continued ..

 

“Why do you look so lifeless when you are still alive? Why are your eyes all swollen? And where is Cheonsa?” appa said looking so unhappy.

 

“She’s in her room appa, she’s still unconcious.” I answer as I look down.

 

“Wha.. what? You told me this morning that she’s sick but you didn’t explain, how sick is she Jaebum??” Appa said worriedly.

 

“She was upset with me the entire day yesterday, I didn’t know the reason why. After our schedule she drop of by somewhere not telling me where is she going to. I wait for her worriedly until late at night I couldn’t reach her phone. Once she come back home I found her drunk, we had an argument, I was really mad she refused to eat all day but she went drinking. She said something which upset me and I can’t control myself I got really angry and unconsciously .. I .. I slapped her ..” I tell appa everything. I won’t lie to him since he’s like a real father to us, I wouldn’t dare to tell a single like even though I know by telling the truth he will be really mad ..

 

“Im Jaebum .. how .. how could you??” appa said to me in disbelieve.

 

“I know appa I’m such a jerk, but really I didn’t mean to hurt her .. she was crying and leaving me to her room when she suddenly passed out last night ..” I said.

 

“She’s unconscious since last night until now?? And how’s her condition??” appa said as he really look so worried.

 

“No appa, when I call you this morning she already woke up. Doctor Kim told me that her ulcer and gastric is wounded, she didn’t eat anything since the day before yesterday, then she took triple doses of high dose sleeping pills, then she drink the whole bottle of Martell Cordon Bleu. But thankfully her condition is not that worse since she didn’t go overdose, but her condition is so weak ..” I pause as it really hard for me to explain.

 

“And then??” appa ask.

 

“When she woke up she already had her breakfast. Then she ask for a nap because she’s feeling weak. I was such a jerk. I don’t know what upset her so much, I don’t know anything before she wake up after her nap. She ask me for a talk, and then there is when I found out what upset her ..” I said as I feel tears escaping my eyes.

 

“Is the reason what is I’m thinking about right now??” Appa ask me looking at me angrily as I just nodded to answer.

 

“And then what happen!??” appa ask starting to get really mad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter