Chapter 2

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

Jaebum hyung …

 

“Who are you?” still with a startled face I quickly ask the man in front of me.

 

“Long time no see Jiyoungie ..” he said with that very familiar voice that I know with a little smile and hesitation on his face.

 

“I said who are you!?” I shake my head and raised my voice. I look straight to his eyes, I’m really getting confused.

 

“Jinyoung-ah ..” as he step closer to me, I took a step backward, as I couldn’t believe what is happening right now.

 

“Jae.. Ja.. Ja.. Jaebum hyung ..” I said as my tears start rolling down on my cheek.

 

He come closer and hug me in his board shoulder. I start to cry, I can’t bare this anymore, I sob in his embrace, a brother embrace that I have been missing so much. than he let go of the hug ..

 

“I’m sorry Jinyoung-ah .. I’m sorry”

 

I’m quite mad to here that, but I can see a deep pain and sincerity from his eyes. I’m really curious for his explanation but than I remember that I supposed to look for Cheonsa. I cut his words as he open his mouth.

 

“I haven’t forgive you yet or neither completely believe that you are Jaebum hyung, but keep your explanation for latter. Now you better help me find someone who just run away from her room because I remain her of someone who look exactly like you.” I said harshly as I start to look around again.

 

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

It took a few second for me to proceed Jinyoung’s words until. Cheonsa? She’s missing!? When that tough cross my mind I start to run with Jinyoung to find her.

 

We run trough everywhere till we reach the garden, I start to look around as I saw her sitting at a bench alone with a blank expression. My baby. My heart feels so much pain seeing the one I’ve been missing so much. Until I see Jinyoung running toward her direction and hug her immediately.

 

I just stood there because I can’t get my eyes off her.

 

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

I was startled when Jinyoung oppa suddently hug me. I didn’t see him coming.

 

“Cheonsa-ya.. why did you just run away like that huh? I’ve been looking for you everywhere, I’m so worried.” He said as he loosen his hug and look to my face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter