Chapter 28

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

I turn my back on him to calm myself down, but then I heard a winch from behind and before I can turn my body to face him his body was already laying on the floor with his eyes shut.

 

“Jaebum .. What happened? Jaebum wake up .. Jaebum!?” I immediately bent down to the floor and lift up his upper body in my arms .. I start to feel explosion of panic when there is no response after I call him several time …

 

“Oppa! Oppa!” I call him again but he didn’t move a single bit as my tears start to drop on his face ..

 

“HELP!! HELP!!” I shout hysterically ..

 

“Madam what happen??” The maid come in ..

 

“Call 911!! Fast!!” I ordered as I continue to cry like a mess with unconscious Jaebum still in my arms ..

 

“What happened here!?” Jinyoung and Suzy immediately run into the room.

 

“Jaebum .. Jaebum .. please help Jaebum ..” I said as Jinyoung kneel beside me.

 

“Hyung .. wake up .. hyung ..” he called as he shake Jaebum’s shoulder but end up with no response.

 

“Cheonsa what happened to Jaebum? Did you called 911?” Suzy said panic.

 

“I already called 911 they will be here soon ..” the maid answer.

 

“Aspirator .. quick get me the aspirator!” I ask the maid with a demanding tone.

 

“Oppa .. please oppa wake up .. please oppa I’m scared ..” I said as I continue to cry and Suzy come closer to me and my back to calm me down.

 

“Jaebum gonna be fine Cheonsa .. Oppa gonna be fine ..” Suzy said but I can’t do anything but cry ..

 

“Madam the aspirator is ready ..” the maid hand me the aspirator as I quickly put the mask on Jaebum.

 

“Oppa please .. I’m scared oppa wake up ..” I cried as I keep caressing Jaebum’s head.

 

“Where’s the ambulance!” Jinyoung range in panic.

 

Right after that the ambulance official come in as they take Jaebum away from my arms and place him on the sketcher as we all follow them as they bring Jaebum in the ambulance.

 

“Who will come?” one of the ambulance official ask.

 

“I will.” I said I quickly hop on the ambulance leaving Jinyoung and Suzy behind.

 

“He was gasping for air and fainted.” I said shortly to the official.

 

All the way to the hospital I still keep crying while holding Jaebum’s hand tight. I’m scared .. I’m really scared .. Please Jaebum don’t leave me .. I’m scared Jaebum please ..

 

Once we arrived at the hospital Jaebum immediately driven to the emergency room .. nurses and a doctor were already there .. the nurse approach and immediately place an aspirator onto Jaebum.

 

“What happened to the patient?” the doctor ask.

 

“He fainted after having difficulties of breathing ..” I said as calm as possible in order for the doctor to understand. The doctor nodded and start to measure his vital sign.

 

“Is this the first time or this ever happened before?” the doctor ask.

 

“No this is the first time. He never had breathing problem.” I answer.

 

Then the doctor instruct the nurse to move him into the VIP. Once Jaebum been moved to the bed the nurse place the aspirator back onto him and attached an IV onto his arm. Then the doctor ask me to follow him to his office.

 

“So doctor how is he??” I ask the doctor impatiently.

 

“He has high blood pleasure and an instable heart rate. But I haven’t figure out the cause yet. Does something happened to him recently? Any symptom or health problem?” the doctor ask.

 

“Before he fainted we were in a fight. I’ve been here with him and other two of my friends for holiday, for almost three weeks, and as far as I know there is no heath problem. But within this last two weeks he been gaining significant weight, he gained around 8.5 kg.” I explained as I hand him Jaebum’s S-Health records and his medical reports.

 

“Let me take a look. Do you know the cause of his weight gain?” the doctor ask me.

 

“He been eating so much for the last two weeks. Like triple of his usual eating portion. I don’t know why but he seems like he’s forcing himself to eat that much, I seen him throwing up after eating.” I said.

 

“From what I see here he used to have stable body weight with a healthy diet, and he been into rehabilitation for his therapies following constant exercise last year am I right?” the doctor said.

 

“Yes doctor.” I answer shortly.

 

“Based on this reports I assume that he fainted because his body went through a shook cause by massive weight gain within a short period of time. His body cannot resist the sudden change within his metabolism causing his blood pleasure to increase unusually. Difficulties of breathing and unstable heart rate is the effect of the shock. So currently he’s unconscious cause by physical shock and I think it is supported by mental shock. He been putting his body and mind into too much pleasure.” The doctor explained. But I can’t say anything. Still trying to process whatever happening right now.

 

“Since he start to gaining weight during your holiday, maybe something happened to stress him? if there is nothing happened between you two before the fight today you can try to find out with your other friends. Maybe there is a conversation of something that is stressing him out which you don’t know.” The doctor continue.

 

“Then will he be okay? When will he wake up?” I ask the doctor starting to feel tears start to form in my eyes again.

 

“He will wake up don’t worry. He will wake up once his heart rate start to stabilize and once he is ready to wake up. But after that he will need to go on a healthy diet to lose some weight, if he keep it up like this it might cause other complication which might harm his heath. Try to keep his mind ease, don’t stress him out. And try to figure out what is bothering him with your other friends.” The doctor said.

 

“But may I know how are you related to the patient?” the doctor ask again.

 

“I’m his fiancé.” I answer.

 

“Well after he gain consciousness, please take good care of him. he need a lot of rest to recover. His condition might be weak, so I think you need to nurse him for a while. But don’t worry he will be fine soon.” The doctor explained.

 

“Thank you very much doctor, I will take good care of him. But are you sure he will be fine? I’m really really scared ..” I said as tears start to roll on my cheek.

 

“Don’t worry he will be fine, just keep his mind ease and love him a lot he will be fine.” The doctor said and smile reassuring ..

 

“Thank you doctor.” I said as I bow before walking back to Jaebum’s room. On the way back I remember what the doctor said. It’s true that things are weird lately, I have to find out what is happening behind my back. Jinyoung oppa must know something about this ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter