Chapter 14

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

I woke up as my alarm rang, I feel like my head is trembling and my eyes are all swollen which make it hard for me to open my eyes. I remember crying hard last night, and then I took triple doses of sleeping pills in order in order for me to fell asleep. Now every part of me feels really awful, my head hurt, my eyes are all swollen, my ulcer aches, but above all I my feelings hurt the most. My tears start to form but I quickly wipe it off, I have schedule today, I don’t want my eyes to be even more swollen and make it obvious through everyone eyes that I had cried. It pass 8:00 AM, he’s probably here ready for breakfast, I check the CCTV, yes he’s here, I really don’t have the mood to see him right now, I decided to go back to my sleeping position, pretend to be still sleep.

 

 

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

It’s time for breakfast yet I don’t see Cheonsa down here yet, once I enter her place all I could see is her bodyguard preparing for breakfast. Where is she? Is she still asleep? But it’s unusual for her to still be asleep at this time, so I decided to ask her bodyguard ..

 

“Amy, is Cheonsa still asleep?” I ask.

 

“I’m not sure if she’s still asleep or not, but she haven’t went out from her room yet.” She answered me.

 

“Well okay I’m gonna check on her.” I said as I went up to her room, I knock a few times but there is no answer so I open up the door and found her still asleep, under her blanket. So I decided to close the door slowly and went back down to the dining room. I sit at the dining table as her bodyguard serve me a warm green tea, then I grab a slice of peanut butter and jelly sandwich which is already prepared at the table and eat it before I leave back to my place to get ready. Once I finish taking my bath and get ready, I went back to her place. She isn’t awake yet, so I decide to go up to her room and wake her up ..

 

“Good morning sunshine .. it’s time to wake up ..” I said while bending next to her bed and her hair softly.

 

“Wake up baby it’s already 9.00 AM, we should be ready in an hour ..” I said again as she finally open her eyes and get up, she didn’t answer me anything, I don’t know whether this is just my feeling or not, but she look really annoyed.

 

“Aren’t you not going to leave? I want to take my bath.” She said to me with a cold tone. What is wrong with her? Did she just send me out?

 

“Why aren’t you leaving? Don’t you hear what I said?” she said to me sarcastic tone. I was quite shock, but I better think positively. Maybe she’s just in a bad mood.

 

“Okay baby, I’ll wait for you outside okay?” I smile at her as I went out, she immediately went into her bathroom without giving me an answer. I sit down at the sofa downstairs at the living room while waiting for her. What happen to her? She never be like this before ..

 

Not to long after that I heart her door opened as she went down. I immediately went offer her ..

 

“Are you done baby? You should have your breakfast before we leave.” I said to her.

 

“I’m not eating, let’s go or else we will be late.” She said to me and head straight out without waiting for my answer.  Then I just follow her.

 

 

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

I’m wearing my sunglasses so that he won’t question me about my swollen eyes. As I enter our van then he follows and takes a seat beside me as usual. I really don’t feel like talking right now, I feel so uncomfortable, I’m trying my best to get a hold on myself. I have to be professional, I have to end this comeback well, I don’t want you cause a problem for the company.

 

“We are sitting at the back why don’t you take off your glasses?” he ask me.

 

“It’s fine.” I answer him shortly, as I go lean to the seat and cross my arms and look out to the window.

 

“Baby, is something wrong?” he ask me as he put his hand on my jeans.

 

“I’m fine, I’m tired. I’ll sleep.” Then I lean my head on the window. I better pretend to sleep to avoid him, to avoid his questions.

 

“Okay baby, I’ll wake you up when we gets there.” He said.

 

“Okay.” I answer him shortly.

 

“But isn’t your position a bit uncomfortable? Here baby come ..” he said as he open his arms, asking me to sleep in his embrace, lean on his shoulders. That was what I always do every time I sleep at the car.  But how can he expect me to do so right now?

 

“It’s fine.” I answer then I turn back to the window.

 

 

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter