Chapter 22

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

“Good morning ..” I hear someone says right next to my ears while a pair or arms are wrap onto me. I smile recognizing the familiar voice ..

 

“Good morning eonnie .. what makes you woke up so early?” I ask her as I turn my body facing her.

 

“I’m hungry, lets get breakfast! What you gonna cook today? Uh uh uh?” she said with a puppy eye.

 

“Okay okay, lets brush our tooth and wash our face first! The chef probably already preparing something downstair ..” I said after eyeing the clock, it’s 7:30 AM, oppa is probably donwstairs already.

 

“Chef? You hire a chef now? Seriously?”  Suzy ask curiously.

 

“Yea, Chef from ‘Étoile Éternelle’. For free actually ..” I said as I laugh seeing her puzzled look.

 

“You must be kidding me right? How cou..” she aid as I cut her ..

 

“That’s why come on let’s wash up and see it for your self!” I said giving her a tongue out.

 

After 10 minutes, we finally head down stairs to have breakfast.

 

“So this is the Chef you are telling me? Geez I should have known you must be kidding me ..” Suzy said as she following me to the dining table.

 

“Oh hey good morning ladies ..” Jaebum oppa great us with a heart warming smile.

 

“Good morning oppa .. is this the Chef of 'Étoile Éternelle’ she’s bragging about?” Suzy ask him mocking me in disbelieve as I just laugh, while Jaebum just smile didn’t bother to answer.

 

“Oppa ..” I said as I pout .. asking for something he probably already understand ..

 

“Aigoo .. Didn’t you sleep well? Why are you sulking in such early morning?” he said as he come to me with his apron still on giving me a big hug and a peck on my forehead.

 

“Ani I’m just asking for my morning supplement ..” I said as I giggle giving him a light peck on his cheek.

 

“Do you want more??” Jaebum ask me cheekily.

 

“Stop it oppa, just feed us already, before eonnie gonna eat you for breakfast ..” I said earning a glare from Suzy, I laugh.

 

“Okay my queen, your wish is my command ..” Jaebum answers so cheesy.

 

“I’m not your queen .. YET.” I answer as I give a tongue out.

 

“So Full Breakfast for today ..” Jaebum said as he serve the plates and I help him take off his apron. The we start to eat …

 

“Ehmmmm oppa .. this is so delicious ..” Suzy said as she eat heartily.

 

“I told you ..” I said proudly for my fiancé.

 

“It’s better than your cooking.” Suzy said to me.

 

“Well it’s probably true. So don’t dream on asking me to cook for you ever again eonnie. I wont cook for you anymore ..” I said teasingly.

 

“Yah ..” she pout at me as I just laugh.

 

Not to long after that we finished eating. I ask eonnie to take her bath while I’m staying to help Jaebum oppa to clean up.

 

 

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

“Oppa .. let me do the dishes ..” she offer me.

 

“No, just sit there I will do it baby ..” I said as I smile to her. But once I let my head into the water and soap I frown as I feel a sharp sore on my right head.

 

“Oppa gwenchana!?” she immediately stood up and come toward me.

 

“Oppa, your hand is still wounded quite bad. I will do the dishes go take your bath, I will put ointment after that ..” she told me as she blow the wounds on my hand carefully, to release the sore. I nodded not wanting to worry her. I go to the guestroom and take a shower. I look to my hand, yeah, I surely forgot to put ointment on yesterday. My foot is still swilling as well. As I look to my foot suddenly I remember, I should hurry finished and went down, she sprain her ankle I shouldn’t left her alone. The thing is, she wouldn’t dare to let Amy or Ely to carry her, such a sweetheart is she? But I’m worry if she go up stairs by herself with her sprained ankle. After I finished showering I immediately dried up and get change as I rush down stair.

 

“Oppa, be careful!!” she shout when she she me running down the stairs. I smile.

 

“Mian .. I can’t wait to let you put my ointment on ..” I joke.

 

“Here ..” I said as I tap my lap, asking her to sit on me.

 

“No hugging Mr. I haven’t take my bath yet.” She sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter