Chapter 18

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

 

Finally Doctor Kim went down after checking on Cheonsa, all three of us immediately stood up and approach her asking for Cheonsa’s condition.

 

“Doctor Kim how is she?” I ask her.

 

“She passed out because most of her vital signs drops due to stress. It happened because she wasn’t in her fit condition so that her body can’t resist to the fluctuation in her vital signs due to too much pressure. She hasn’t gain consciousness because she is still to weak right now, but as she rests her vital signs will slowly adjust back to normal. You don’t have to worry too much, she’s going will wake up soon.” Doctor Kim said as she smiles.

 

“Thank you Doctor, you did so much for us.” I said as I bow to thank her.

 

“You are very welcome, it’s my pleasure to help. And please don’t stress her, she need to be emotional stable for her recovery.” Doctor Kim add.

 

“Doctor Kim you should have dinner with us, I already ordered for all of us so please do not refuse. At least let us return a little bit of favor.” Appa said persuading Doctor Kim to join us for dinner.

 

“Well thank you very much sir I will, but first let me check on Jaebum shortly. Jaebum, go wash your face I’m going to get your wound treated.” Doctor Kim said to hyung. I don’t know why but hyung get really quite, he’s probably too tired. Then Jaebum hyung came back after washing her face. Doctor Kim firstly treated his wound from earlier, then she continue to check on his condition.

 

“Jaebum-ah, are you feeling tired?” Doctor Kim asks him.

 

“No Doctor Kim I’m fine.” Hyung answer shortly.

 

“Jaebum, you made an amazing nurse today, but look at you.” Doctor Kim bring a mirror in front of his face so that he could look at his own reflection.

 

“You should go get some rest after dinner. Your blood pressure is dropping as well, and aren’t you aware that your temperature is burning right now?” Doctor Kim scolds him. Hyung is sick.

 

“It’s okay doctor I’m fine.” Hyung answer her.

 

“This is your second day. I bet you didn’t get enough rest or proper meal. Your blood pressure is as low as Cheonsa’s 90/60, your body is burning 39Co. Just trust Amy and Ely, they can take turn to sleep while one is waiting for Cheonsa. You should sleep or else you will be the one laying unconscious.” Doctor Kim said. Me and appa were also shock. If Doctor Kim said so it mean his condition is really bad. Doctor Kim never enlarging something which is not serious. Jaebum hyung just remain quite.

 

“Ne Jaebum-ah, you should rest tonight. Let Amy and Ely wait for her. If you end up passing out as well I will be driven crazy okay?” Appa said. No response from hyung so I decided to speak up.

 

“Don’t worry I will make sure to make him rest. I will take care of him.” I said.

 

“Seriously Jinyoung you don’t have to. You should go back to the dorm latter, the kids might need you.” Hyung said complaining.

 

“No complain hyung, this is Cheonsa’s place not yours, you can’t send me away from here.” I said as he give up meanwhile the others just laugh.

 

Then appa called us for dinner. When Appa and Jaebum hyung already head to the dining table, I wisper to Doctor Kim asking whether it’s possible to add slipping pills in his drink, will it be okay or not. I explain that he will not listen, he won’t take a rest unless ‘we drive him to sleep’. Thankfully Doctor Kim said it’s fine. So I strew a sleeping pill inside of his drink when he wasn’t aware. After we finish our dinner, we had a small talk until, suddenly hyung already fall asleep in his seat. He must be really tired, sleeping pills doesn’t usually work fast on him. When appa and Doctor Kim about to leave I ask appa to help me put hyung on my back, as I carried him carefully to the guestroom upstairs.

 

I toke some comfortable clothes from the wardrobe and slowly get him change. Then I went to the bathroom to get a quick shower and get change. I call Mark telling him I will stay with Jaebum for tonight so the kids won’t be worried. I take a bowl of ice cube and a face towel. I wrap a few ice cube with the towel. I combed his hair back as I carefully place the wrapped ice cube on his forehead and lift it up once in a while to make sure not to freeze him. I do it rapidly, once the ice start to melt I squeeze the towel and change the ice cube and place it back to his forehead. I keep repeating almost for an hour, then I place my hand on his forehead, neck, to check on his temperature, thankfully he’s not heated anymore. So I place the bowl and the towel at the table on my side. I lay down next to him as I his hair.

 

Why so many things happened to you hyung? When I look to his face closely I just realize how much I miss him. How much do he mean for me. I’m about to check on Cheonsa but then I turn back to hyung. I come close to him as said ..

 

“I will always be there for you hyung. I love you.” I said as I kiss his forehead. A brotherly kiss, a love as a sibling. Then I leave to Cheonsa’s place.

 

I went into the room as I come closer to her. I lean down as I her face. I said to her inside my heart. ‘It’s okay if I only can love you as a brother princess, as long as I always have you and hyung by my side, that will be enough for me.’

 

“Cheonsa-ya .. don’t be afraid .. no matter what happen I will always be there for you. Always remember .. me, your brother .. love you so much ..” I said as I put all my courage to lean a kiss on her forehead. Then I leave her room and went back to the guestroom.

 

I went in to the room and check Jaebum hyung’s temperature again. It didn’t rose up I’m so glad. I lift up his head slowly and fix his pillow position and I slowly place his head back on the pillow. He sleep soundless, he didn’t even bother the movement. I pull up the blanket up to his chest as I went in as well and sleep beside him.

 

My alarm rang as I quickly turn it off, It’s 5.00AM. I look at hyung he isn’t awake yet, I place my hand on his forehead to check on him, thankfully he’s okay. and slowly went up from the bed and head to the bathroom to wash up. After that I go to Cheonsa’s room to check on her. Ely said that she had opened her eyes a few hours ago for a minute before falling back to sleep again. I’m really glad to hear that, she finally gain consciousness. I decided to go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone since Amy and Ely must be tired as well. I cook a plain porridge for Cheonsa, because the one from yesterday must not taste good anymore. And galbitang for hyung he needs to eat beef to increase his blood pressure, while Amy and Ely can join him as well. After that I left a note for hyung to heat the soup, and to drink his medicine before leaving. I need to get back early to the dorm to prepare breakfast for the kids. Maybe I come back latter if possible.

 

 

 

Cheonsa’s POV

 

 

I finally feel having enough energy to open my eyes. I realize that currently I’m using a nebulizer. What had happened to me? I slowly take the nebulizer mask of from me.

 

“Agassi you have wake up.” Amy comes to me as she smiles.

 

“Amy, what happened to me?” I ask while I’m not sure is my voice hearable or not.

 

 “You passed out after arguing yesterday.” Amy answer me. I close my eyes as I tried to remember. Now I remember, as I start to feel panic ..

 

“Whe.. where is Jaebum? Did he leave??” I ask her.

 

“Calm down Agassi. He didn’t leave. He’s sleeping at the guestroom. Last evening PD-nim and your brother came to see y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter