Chapter 9

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

Not too long after our talk with Appa, he went home and I help Jaebum oppa to send Jinyoung oppa to bed after he takes his medicines. Jinyoung oppa ask us to leave immediately after that afraid that the other members going back soon. We decide to let the other members know after the press conference to avoid massive spoiler. I went back to my SOHO with Jaebum oppa, have lunch and start to chat at the sofa ..

 

“Jaebumie oppa .. my Jaebumie oppa ..” I said to him cutely.

 

“Seems like my baby is acting cute .. what is it sweetheart?” he ask me while pinching my nose lightly.

 

“My oppa .. my lovely fiancé ..” I said as I lend a small peck on his cheek.

 

“Stop it .. you make my heart fluttering too much ..” he said while pulling me in his embrace.

 

“Hihi .. I’m so happy oppa .. I have you back .. I even can be on stage with you ..” I said as I giggle in his embrace.

 

“Aigoo are you that happy baby?” he ask me while my hair.

 

“Of course I am .. are you not?” I ask him.

 

“Of course I am happy baby .. not because I can stand on stage again, but because it means that I will be with you even during your schedules .. So I can make sure no one dare to flirt on you or try to steal you from me ..” he said as he tighten the hug.

 

“And I will make sure they will still flirt on me ..” I said teasing him.

 

“Yah .. are you that happy to make me jealous?” he said as he let go of the hug and start to pout.

 

“Of course I do .. That shows me how much you love me ..” I tell him while lending another peck on his cheek. He smiles while ruffling my hair.

 

“Aigoo .. my baby never grow up ..” He said to me.

 

“Do you want me to grow up?” I ask him back.

 

“No I don’t .. If you grow up you wont need me that much anymore .. I want you to love me the same ..” he said as he cope my face and lend a kiss at the top of my nose, between my eyes.

 

“I will baby .. But can you please explain now how can you hid such a big thing from me .. such as Étoile Éternelle ? And what else are you hiding from me .. I’m quite upset for your information ..” I said to him pretending to be upset. I just never though Jaebum oppa will go to culinary ..

 

“I didn’t tell you because it’s supposed to be a surprise for you baby .. Remember you always dream to own a first class restaurant? I’m trying to make your dream come true .. But because of the incident last year, the timeline didn’t end up like how it supposed to be, I have no choice but to run it first before telling you sweetheart .. It’s not mine .. it’s ours ..” he tell me while holding both of my hand tight.

 

“Oppa .. I didn’t mean it that way .. it’s yours .. you don’t have to make it ours ..” I tell him. I was really touch hearing his explanation .. He even remember my dream which I myself have forgotten about .. but somehow I feel like I regret asking, I just don’t want him to misunderstand my question .. I didn’t intend to ask for it or anything else, I was just amazed with his ability to run it really successfully. It’s purely his hard work I just don’t feel right when he said ‘it’s ours’, I don’t think I deserve it.

 

“You never ask for it Cheonsa-ya .. I’m the one who tried my best to make your dreams come true .. I know right now you must been overthinking it .. but no baby .. everything that is mine .. it’s yours .. so no need to feel burdened sweetheart .. all my effort and hard work is just for you ..” he said as he smiles to me and hug be tight.

 

“Oppa ..” I really don’t know what you say, I’m so blessed to be love by him .. to have him in my life .. I couldn’t be more thankful than this ..

 

“And to answer your question again .. I’ve also been investing in stocks .. majorly on retails companies FMCG .. I’ve also made investments on properties .. and in the future I’m planning to build a real estate .. That is why earlier I said that I have no plan on resuming on my idol life ..” He explained to me while I just remain silent.

(FMCG = Fast Moving Consumer Goods)

 

“Actually I’ve done everything based on your advices and recommendation Cheonsa-ya .. you are the brilliant here baby .. Not me .. I’m just following everything based on what you said .. Thank you baby .. Because of you I still made pretty good living even when I can’t stand on stage anymore .. I’ll work even harder in the future for you .. for our future ..” he continued his explanation ... I’m really out of words .. I never though he pay attention on every of my words .. I’m glad that he’s doing supper well .. I’m really thankful ..

 

“I haven’t heard what I’m expecting to hear yet oppa .. but never mind ..” I answer him jokingly.

 

“I promise to move your ring from your left hand to your right hand soon baby .. I also can’t wait for that .. just, I need a little bit more time until I feel that I deserve to be with you baby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter