Chapter 33

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

It been a week since we are back from LA. We spend the week simply unpacking and resting at home enjoying the leisure time before returning back to work. Today I’m on my way to meet up with Lee Minho oppa for lunch to discuss about the drama. Jaebum is not coming with me since he said that he has some work matter to take care of so I go alone. Earlier this week Ji Changwook oppa gave me a call informing that he had to withdraw from the candidates since he decided to enter the military service and how much he actually regretted for not being able to participate in this drama, but his company insisted that it will be wiser for him to enter the military service now since he had turned 30 this year, so I support his decision as he also give his support for the upcoming drama if I finally decided to accept the play. So now the male lead candidates is just between Joongki oppa or Minho oppa. I finally arrived at the restaurant where I’m supposed to meet up with Minho oppa.

 

A waiter come to address me and lead me up to the second floor to the table Minho oppa had reserved. And when the waiter is taking its leave I stand back up with the sight of Minho oppa walking straight to our table ...

 

“Oppa .. you are late!” I said teasingly as he give me a quick friendly hug.

 

“Mianhe, mianhe, I left my phone in my car so I went back to take it. But believe me I know for sure you just arrived as well ..” he said as he chuckle while fixing me on my chair before taking a sit across me.

 

“True indeed. How smart.” I said pretending to be sarcastic.

 

“Stop it. Let’s order before I tell your brother that his sister is not behaving.” He said as he hand me the menu. We make out order before resuming our conversation.

 

“So what do you think about the drama oppa?” I ask.

 

“Well it’s quite good for me .. how do you think about it?” he answer then ask me back.

 

“Well it’s good but I’m not sure yet whether to accept it or not ..” I said.

 

“Why? Are you that confused to choose who is most handsome among the candidates? You know it better that the answer is the one in front of you.” He said jokingly with full of confident.

 

“Geez .. you never change don’t you? Learn to be humble oppa ..” I said as he chuckle.

 

“I’m just kidding .. so have you meet Changwook and Joongki?” he ask me.

 

“Joongki oppa not yet .. but Changwook oppa said that he is withdrawing since he have to attend the military service.” I said.

 

“Well it’s an honor knowing that you accept my lunch invitation first .. Well Changwook must be running away since he have no confident competing against me .. he know he stand no chance isn’t he?” he said jokingly but of course with pride!

 

“Well .. well .. look at the famous Lee Minho and his overflowing confidence ckckck.” I said sarcastically before I let out a small chuckle. Then the waiter come to serving our order. We eat in silence for about five minute before he break the silence.

 

“I met your brother in France last week. I had a photoshoot while he is on his business trip.” He said.

 

“Oh really? That must be great .. it been almost a year I haven’t get the chance to meet my brother .. I misses him.” I said.

(Note: Cheonsa's biological brother not Jinyoung)

 

“Well you know he is busy with business since his corporation is getting bigger and bigger everyday. The wine your brother’s winery produces has become the most demanded wine worldwide. It increases the corporation worth massively. Your brother is so blessed I envy him!” he said enthusiastically.

 

“Wow you sure make a great PR. You sounds like one of my brother’s marketing director.” I said with a small chuckle.

(PR: Public Relation)

 

“Well but I’m sure he misses you too. He just have too much pride to say it.” He said as I smile knowing how my brother is like. Then we continue to talk about this and that until we finished.

 

“Well you know you can call me anytime once you make up your mind. I really do hope you accept this drama as your senior actor. This is a great opportunity to boost your career. And of course it would be an honor for me if you decided to choose me as your co-actor for this drama.” He paused.

 

“I can brag to your brother that I will be his sister co-actor until it annoys him.” he said jokingly.

 

“But you don’t need to feel pressured. Of course it’s fine if you decided to choose Joongki, he’s a good actor after all. I will support whatever decision that you make.” He said as he give me a sincere smile.

 

“Thank you oppa .. I promise to call you first once I make up my mind.” I said as I smile to him.

 

“Oh wait, before you leave I have something for you ..” he said as he pull out a jewelry box from inside his suit pocket. He open it and reveal a beautiful necklace I recognized. It’s a limited edition necklace from a world famous jewelry designer.

 

(Note: the image above is a scene taken from the drama 'Legend of The Blue Sea' episode 1)

 

“Oh my .. oppa why are you giving me that? Let me remind you that I’m an engaged woman so don’t flirt with me.” I said half joking half serious.

 

“Aigoo .. Yes this is for you. I’m also well aware that you are engaged and definitely not trying to flirt with you ..” he said as he ruffled my hair.

 

“Yah oppa! What was that for? I’m just saying just in case!” I said as I smoothed my hair.

 

“This is for you, but not from me. So don’t misunderstand. It’s from your brother. I owe your brother and wanted to pay back but he said to buy you this necklace instead on his behalf in case he have work and cannot make it on your birthday.” He explain while putting the necklace on for me.

 

(Note: the image above is a scene taken from the drama 'Legend of The Blue Sea' episode 1)

(Note: the image above is a scene taken from the drama 'Legend of The Blue Sea' episode 1)

 

“Ah .. I see .. mian.” I said as I smile satisfied knowing he has no personal intention.

 

“But how could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter