Chapter 23

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

Here’s the call for the first class to board to the plane. I’m about to sit when Suzy eonnie hold onto my wrist and stop me ..

 

“Aren’t you gonna sit with me? How can you expect me to sit next to Jinyoung?” Suzy whisper to my ears nervously as I giggle softly.

 

“Is everything okay?” Jaebum oppa calling from his sit.

 

“Ne oppa it’s fine ..” I said as I turn back to Suzy and whisper back.

 

“Don’t worry eonnie you’ll gonna thank me for this.” I said as I go and sit next to Jaebum oppa.

 

“Aren’t you gonna sit?” Jinyoung oppa said to the frozen Suzy. Probably he feel a little bit offended thinking that Suzy is not pleased to sit next to him. he don’t know the fact that she’s just so damn nervous.

 

“O..oh ne ..” Suzy answer as she take the sit next to Jinyoung.

 

“Jinyoungie gomawo .. I’m glad you can make it.” Jaebum oppa said.

 

“I’m also glad hyung, it’s our first ever official trip isn’t it?” Jinyoung oppa answered as we all laugh.

 

“Yeah back then everybody was so busy, we haven’t get the change to even think about holiday.” Jaebum oppa said.

 

“Yea right, you were so busy that you manage to disappear before going on a vocation with Cheonsa. It make her cry her eyes out thinking that her plans will never be executed ..” Suzy said as I just remain quite and buried my face while clinging to Jaebum’s arm.

 

“Yah, yah, stop it okay. We are here to have fun. Let’s not bring sad memories here.” Jinyoung oppa said.

 

“Suz, have you been to ‘Étoile Éternelle’?” Jaebum oppa ask breaking the awkward situation.

 

“Of course. I mean of course not yet! No one from JYPE ever been there yet. You know no one ever succeed to make reservations. It’s always full ..” Suzy said as she pout.

 

“Then how if we have our lunch or dinner there tomorrow? How does that sounds?” Jaebum oppa said.

 

“Really? Really?? Aren’t you kidding me? Of course I would love to! I always really want to go there .. seriously I’m not gonna forgive you if you are just blowing me a fake hope Im Jaebum!!” Suzy said excitedly bouncing at her seat I just laugh seeing how cute her reaction is.

 

“Yah I’m older than you!” Jaebum oppa complaint.

 

“Don’t worry Suz, Jaebum hyung has his magic, we will be there soon.” Jinyoung oppa said as he gives us a quick wink of which of course Suzy don’t notice as we just laugh.

 

“Yea sure. I really hope you guys are being serious here.” Suzy said.

 

 

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

 

During the flight we are talking about many things, planning the destinations we want to visit, and sorting the to do list which we pretty much know it wont happen as how it’s planned. We probably have much more fun then how it is. We are sharing about our life, sharing a lot of things which probably Jaebum hyung have missed for the past year.

 

We continue to chit and chat until we are getting tired. Cheonsa is sleeping peacefully in Jaebum hyung’s embrace, while Jaebum hyung’s head fall onto the top of her head. Both of them are sleeping peacefully. Suzy is sleeping as well, leaving me alone, until I notice that Suzy’s head rapidly bumping onto the window side, so I decided to pull her head slowly not to wake her up and put it on my shoulder. My shoulder is probably more confortable right? But once her head is on my shoulder, I scan trough her sleeping face, from eyes, nose, lips, every single part of her facial feature looks attractive .. Wait a minute. What am I thinking seriously? I start to take a deep breath and let it out, trying to control my double speed heartbeat. What is wrong with me? Not to long after that, I fall asleep as well.

 

 

 

Suzy’s POV

 

 

I feel like there is some weight upon my head, I open my eyes and realize, I’m sleeping on Jinyoung’s oppa shoulder, I smile to myself, I look up and notice that he is sleeping with his head upon my head. Is this why Cheonsa told me that I’m gonna thank her. I surely do need to thank her .. I smile to myself and falling back to sleep.

 

 

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

Waking up from a peaceful sleep. Well I never sleep this well on plane before, but today feels so confortable. Well yes of course, I slept while having the love of my love in my arms what else could be better? Is this the great feeling I will feel everyday once we got married? Jaebum get a hold on yourself, I should make sure that I’m healthy and worthy enough to have her for the rest of my life. But then I feel her head squishing on my neck, ah she woke up …

 

“Did you have a nice sleep?” I ask her as I smoothed her hair with my fingers, as she nodded. I toke a bottle of water and open it before giving it to her to drink.

 

“Gomawo oppa ..” she said as give back the bottle to me after drinking half of it. I then drink the half left from the bottle. I could smell the cherry scent from her lips-gloss  as I smile to myself.

 

“Why are you smiling?” She asks me.

 

“Gwenchana ..” I said as I pull her back into my arms.

 

“Oppa .. Can you sing for me?” she asks looking to my face dearly.

 

“Why? Do you love to hear my voice that much?” I ask her teasingly.

 

“Well yeah, since I don’t have to pay your fee so why not?” she said jokingly.

 

“No .. Nothing is for free dear, what will you give me in exchange?” I ask her back following the flow.

 

“That will do right?” she said after giving a peck on my cheek as I smile and sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter