Chapter 25

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

After we leave the hospital, on the way back to Beverly Hills I just spend it while sleeping on her embrace. Beside I know she keep blushing ever since my doctors mention about marriage, so it’s better to give her a change to hide her embarrassment so she wont feel awkward for the whole day around me. She’s cute I have to admit.

 

Once we arrive home there seems to be no one ..

 

“Where is Suzy eonnie and Jinyoung oppa?” she ask me.

 

“Well, I don’t know.  On a date maybe?” I chuckle.

 

“Should I give them a call?” she ask me.

 

“Just let them be, they need time ..” I answer as I ruffles her hair.

 

“Oppa .. are you tired?” she ask me.

 

“Hmm .. pretty much yes baby, it been over three months I never had those exercise, especially when my sweetheart keep babying me around. So I feel a little bit sore .. But I’m fine ..” I answer honestly and give her a sweet smile assuring.

 

“You really went true a lot oppa .. Mianhe ..” she said as she look down.

 

“Mianhe for what? Baby .. I’m hungry .. let’s eat!” I said as I lead her to the dinning room as we immediately grab our lunch since the maid had prepared the lunch for us in advance just right before we arrive.

 

 

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

 

While Cheonsa is accompanying hyung to the hospital Suzy ask me to go shopping with her. We went with another driver with another car, wow I don’t expect this place give us the service or let say the permission to you whatever car happen to be here.

 

We go around the Beverly Hills and finally reach the Rodeo Drive at the Golden Triangle. We surf to each store and buy a lot of items that catch our eyes, especially Suzy, well no doubts she’s a girl after all. We got everything from clothing, bags, shoes, accessories and many more.

 

Just when we reach the final store, there is a beautiful white dress that attracts my attention. I smile as I look at it, it’s a very beautiful, it’s feminine yet really elegant. I go offer it and take a close look at it as I think to myself ‘it must look wonderful on Cheonsa ..’ then I ask the shop assistant to get Cheonsa’s size, when the shop assistant hand me the size I requested suddenly Suzy appear in front of me ..

 

“Oppa so pretty .. are you buying it?” She ask me.

 

“Ye..Yes.” I answer her shortly hoping she wont ask anymore question.

 

“Are you buying it for me??” she ask me happily. I don’t know what to do ..

 

“Oppa? Hello why are you spacing out?” she ask me as she wave her hand in front of my face.

 

“Mian, what did you ask again?” I ask.

 

“Is it for me?” she said as she point to the dress.

 

“Ye.. Yes it’s.. it’s for you.” I quickly answer. I lied, but I just don’t want her to feel bad or to make her suspect my feelings for Cheonsa. As I immediately pay it to the cashier and hand the bag to her.

 

“Gomawo oppa! How did you know my size? It’s so pretty .. I love it!” she said happily with a huge smile on her face which somehow make me smile as well.

 

“You are welcome. Now lets head home, they probably wondering where are we going.” I said as I lead her inside the car.

 

 

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

I was sitting at the pool side with Jaebum oppa while enjoying the view when I heard Suzy’s voice entering the house ..

 

“I’m back! Are you guys home??” She said cheerfully as we head to the living room.

 

“Yea we are home, you guys went on shopping?” I ask them as I point to the shopping bags on their hands.

 

“Ne!!” Suzy said.

 

“Why are you so happy, something good happened when we are not around??” Jaebum ask her teasingly.

 

“Of course I’m happy. I’m so satisfy with the things I got. But I also spend quite a lot thou ..” she said as she pout then she grin.

 

“Anything for me?” I ask them jokingly.

 

“Of course! I bough you a bag. The same bag that I also bough for myself. It’s amazing .. you should she it yourself.” She answer as she hand a shopping bag to me.

 

“Wow eonnie it’s pretty thank you ..” I said as I hug her.

 

“You are welcome! And you know what? Let me show you this ..” she said as she take out a white dress from a shopping bag.

 

“So pretty isn’t it?? I love it so much ..” she show it to us happily.

 

“It’s really pretty eonnie! No .. It’s beautiful ..” I said amazed by the dress.

 

“Yes right? I knew it .. you know what? Jinyoung oppa got this for me ..” she said happily as she look at Jinyoung oppa but he just remain silent.

 

“Wow Jinyoung .. I never know this side of you ..” Jaebum oppa .

 

“Stop it hyung ..” Jinyoung oppa said.

 

“And what did you get for me oppa?” I ask him.

 

“That is .. I .. I .. forgot ..” he answer halthingly. And for some reason I feel like sinking hearing his answer. I don’t know why am I like this .. am I envy? No I shouldn’t feel like this .. it’s just …

 

“Mianhe Cheonsa-ya .. I will buy you something latter ..” Jinyoung oppa said with a lot of regret in his tone which I don’t understand why .. am I disappointed? It’s just .. he used to buy me staff .. he never shop for himself .. So somehow I feel forgotten?

 

“Haha .. it’s fine I’m just joking .. I’m happy enough with the bag from eonnie ..” I said faking a smile ..

 

“I know right ..” Suzy said as she hugs me and I hug her back.

 

“Well guys .. it’s almost 5:00 PM shouldn’t we get ready?” Jaebum oppa interrupt.

 

“Where are we going?” Jinyoung ask having no idea.

 

“We are going for dinner at ‘Étoile Éternelle’.” Jaebum oppa answer satisfy as I smile as well, his smile always chase away my insecurities.

 

“OMG Yeah I almost forgot! How could I forgot! Finally we got the change to get a table!” Suzy said excitedly, as we all chuckle.

 

“What so funny? Aren’t you guys exited as well?” Suzy ask innocently.

 

“Of course I am.” I said as I smile and cling onto Jaebum’s hand and smile at him.

 

“We should get ready don’t we?” Jinyoung oppa said.

 

“Jinyoung use white shirt and black suit okay? Girls wear white dress okay? We are having a romantic dinner tonight ..” Jaebum oppa said as I can see excitement from his eyes, I smile.

 

“Okay then lets get ready.” I said.

 

Before I’m about to follow Suzy to our room, Jaebum oppa stopped me ..

 

“Why oppa?” I ask him as he held both of my hands.

 

“Follow me ..” he said as he lead me to the main room. But once we arrive at the door Jaebum oppa turn me around to face him as we stopped.

 

“Are you disappointed at Jinyoung baby?” he ask me as I am shock. How did he know?

 

“Ani .. I mean I don’t know .. how did you know?” I answer.

 

“It’s okay baby I know you ..” he said as he smile to me and hold both of my hand tight.

 

“It’s just weird .. he never forgot me .. and you know that oppa .. but I’s fine it’s just not usual ..” I answer as I return his smile.

 

“It’s okay baby I understand .. but no need to feel disappointed okay? Now let’s come in ..” He said as he open the door.

 

Once we enter, I found a very very beautiful white dress at the top of the bed with a complete set of shoes, bag, and jewelries. I cover my mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter