Chapter 19

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

I woke up as my alarm rang, I set it up early today it’s 6:00 AM. Yesterday we had an overall talk about the plan to overcome the scandal. But as I keep thinking last night, we can’t just stay like this meanwhile we are gathering every possible evidences to investigate who’s the person behind this. I can’t let sick become a reason for me not to go to schedule, especially when there is no official statement yet from the company, people will make weird speculation between not attending schedules, sick, and the scandal, it will make the scandal more real to the public. I can’t stay like this, I have to get ready and attend today’s schedule, I can’t remain still while people outside there are bad mouthing my fiancé. I better get everything ready at home instead of doing makeup and stuff at the waiting room, to avoid too much attention from the staffs.

 

I try to gather all my energy and take my bath. While bathing I keep humming our song until I feel my voice is hearable. The sound system will make it louder right? I don’t think I need to worry. After I finished, I go to the guestroom to wake Jaebum up.

 

“JB wake up ..” I come to his side and sit next to his body.

 

“Jaebaby .. My Jaebumie .. Wake up ..” I shake his shoulder slowly not to startle him from his sleep. He finally open his eyes and look at me.

 

“Good morning ..” he said sleepily while crawling to my laps lean his head on it while putting his arms around my waist.

 

“Good morning sleepy head. Come one wake up we have schedule to attend today.” I said as I ruffle his hair.

 

“What schedule? You are still sick.” He said as he fix his body to sit down.

 

“Oppa hurry go take your bath. We still need to do our hair and makeup home.” I said.

 

“No baby no. I wont allow you. You are still too weak.” He said looking to me straight.

 

“Please oppa please …….” I said with a puppy eyes.

 

“Baby you are still sick. I don’t want anything happen to you. You are supposed to rest, not to tire yourself.”  He said concerning my sake.

 

“But oppa, we are not supposed to stay at home. The company haven’t release any statement regarding the scandal. If we avoid schedules with the reason that I’m sick, the scandal will become more real to the public. People will start to make weird speculation and correlation between not attending the schedules, sick, and the scandal. We should show up to the public and show them that nothing happen between us. Show then that the scandal doesn’t affect us. That way it will be easier to overcome the scandal until we have proof.” I explain.

 

“Just let them be. I don’t care whatever they said. All I care is you, I don’t want your condition become worsened. There will be many reporters, many hatters as well. You condition is not good enough to face them. Please listen to me, I don’t want anything happen to you ..” he answer me.

 

“But I promise I will be okay. Believe me I can handle this please?” I ask him as I hold both of his hand.

 

“But why?” Jaebum ask me back.

 

“Jae, I can’t stand when people are bad mouthing about you. I hate it okay? Especially when it’s not true. I hate it Jae. It even stressed me now if I can’t do anything about it.” I said to him.

 

“Why are you worrying about me when you are supposed to worry about yourself?” he ask me.

 

“Because I love you. I know you just don’t want to worried me, I know you are pretending to be fine seeing all those comments out there. I know actually you are really stressed about it .. I cant stand it Jae .. How can I worry about myself when I’m so worried about you? Listen Jae .. Lets say even though the scandal is true, I still don’t like to see people bad mouthing you, especially when you don’t .. how can I stay still? Please Jae .. Please .. why are you so worried? You are there beside me ..” I appeal him. as he pull me into his hug.

 

“Why are you so good to me baby? How can I deserve someone like you?” he said.

 

“I love you Jae, you deserve me oppa. Please .. I promise I will be okay. Once we finish our schedule we will directly go home. All we have to do is to perform well .. and stay by each other side. As long as we are together, everything will be fine baby .. Can you please say yes?” I ask him, as he slowly nodded.

 

“But you should tell me immediately if you don’t feel good okay? Don’t hide it from me. I don’t want anything happen to you ..” he said as he caress my cheek lovingly.

 

“Yes Sir! Now go take your bath, I will do my hair and makeup. I love you!” I said as I lean a small peck on his cheek and leave his room immediately.

 

I went back to my room as I sit down in front of my dressing table I look at my own reflection on the mirror. How pale I am, my lips is nearly colorless. But its okay, makeup will do it right? I said to myself. Then I start to dried my hair and do my makeup, and curl my hair. I have to look pretty .. For him .. for his image .. then I go change to a simple yet elegant dress. Once I finish I go check on Jaebum. he already done his make up and now fixing his hair, I smile he always looks so good, its silly, but every time I see him dressed, I always had the feeling like when we first fell in love. After he finished we went down to have breakfast, Jaebum lead me down the stair very carefully. It made me smile, it give me the feel like I’m sick so badly right now. He is very protective, he always takes very good care of me, I keep saying that I can eat by myself but he keep insisting to feed me before he eat himself. He give me my medicine but he forgot to drink his.

 

“Oppa drink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter