Chapter 5

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

I open my eyes and see the clock beside my bed, it’s 5.15AM .. it’s still early. Last night I slept really well, I finally can sleep comfortably after a year of nightmares. I decided to wake up, I would like to prepared breakfast for us. I went out from the room and head to the kitchen downstairs. I open the fridge to look what is available. I grab some eggs, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers,  smoke beef, and bread. I’m going to make some sandwich.

 

While preparing the food I keep smiling like an idiot. Ani .. I’m not an idiot, I’m the luckiest man on earth, finally today I can have breakfast with my baby. I heard her footstep walking down the stairs, I can’t control myself from smiling even wider. I turn around and greet her ..

 

“Good morning sunshine, did you sleep well?” She look so pretty even when she just waking up ..

 

“Good morning, I slept well last night. Why do you wake up so early, don’t you sleep well?” she answer and look back to me with a confused look which seems so adorable to me.

 

“It’s not like that .. I had the best sleep last night so don’t worry. I wake up early to prepared breakfast for us” I said while I serve the breakfast on the table. I went over her and pull her to the dining table, pull a chair for her and let her sit. Than I pour her a cup of warm green tea I just made.

 

“Thank you oppa, but you don’t have to wake up so early, I can prepare breakfast for you. I don’t really eat breakfast anymore ..” she tell me with a soft tone.

 

“Why? You used to eat breakfast ..” I ask her.

 

“It’s just I don’t eat that much anymore .. I don’t have the appetite.” She answers. Well that explain why is much skinnier than usual, I can’t lie that I’m not worried. I am ..

 

“It’s okay oppa, since you had prepared it I will eat.” She said with a small smile on her lips. I smile back to her, I promise to take care of her, I’ll make her eat breakfast again from now on.

 

“Than shall we?” I smile as we star eating.

 

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

After we finish eating, I stand up and try to grab the plates to do the dishes. But than he toke the plate away from me, he insist that he will do the dishes, and ask me to wait at the living room. I just nodded and follow as what he says. I get really nervous, I don’t think I’m ready to talk about anything after he finish but we have to sort things up. I close my eyes for a moment to calm myself .. to gather my though. Not too long after that suddenly I feel him already sitting next to me, before I open my eyes he already pull me to his embrace. I have to admit I miss this feeling so much. The warm feeling of being safe and loved ..

 

“Do you miss me?” he ask me while his hand my head gently.

 

“Is it necessary for asking? I lift up my head looking straight to his eyes. Than he land a small peck on my forehead.

 

“Don’t you miss me?” he ask me once again.

 

“I do .. I really do .. you don’t know how hard is it for me to live every single day missing you” I said to him while I let go myself from his embrace so I can look straight to him.

 

“I know baby I know. I’m really sorry for hurting you so much. leaving you with so much pain to endure. I’m so sorry baby I’m so sorry ..” he answered me while holding both of my hand. I can see sincerity and regrets all over his face ..

 

“It’s okay oppa, I know it must be hard for you as well. It’s just .. why do you have to make that decision? Why do you have to suffer alone? We can went trough it together right? It must be vary hard for you enduring the pain through that process alone. I’m so sorry oppa .. I’m so sorry .. I’m sorry for not knowing anything .. I’m sorry because of me you have to suffer alone .. I’m so ..”  he stop my words with his finger and weep my tears away as he pull me into a hug.

 

“It’s not your fault. Don’t say sorry please.” He tightens the hug.

 

“If only I don’t left to LA that day .. you wont have to pass through this alone ..” It’s my fault, if only I don’t leave that day .. maybe none of this will happen .. if only I took better care of him ..

 

“Ani .. I don’t tell you just, I make that dumb decision and not letting you to be with me just because, I’m too pessimism that time, it’s just really hard for me. I’m afraid that after I went through all therapies but still end up failing, I’m afraid that I will have to seat at the wheelchair permanently. I really don’t want you to sacrifice your future, your life for a dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter