Chapter 21

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

 

I suddenly startled from my anger when I realized she is hugging my leg tight. My anger subsides once I heard her voice cracking. I slowly bent down to her and cope her face, I look to her eyes and found nothing else but fear. I suddenly realized what I have done. I can’t control my anger at the level of scaring her. I immediately carry her bridal style since she seems to have sprained ankle. I put her down slowly at the couch and she immediately respond by holding onto my arm tight, while mouthing ‘don’t go.’ I then take a seat beside her and pull her tight in my embrace to calm her down. I ask Amy to grab water as I ask her to drink but her hand is shaking. I help her drink when the police came.

 

The cops arrest the two of them as we are also requested to follow them to the police station to testify. Once we arrived at the police station our company lawyer were already waiting for us there, once we give our explanation and hand the evidence we have to our lawyer to take care of the reports and stuff. We immediately take our leave back home. As some of the company’s bodyguards follow us to secure our places in terms of safety. Once we arrived at the building we went to Cheonsa’s place as I carry her up to her room, then I place her on the bed …

 

“Oppa .. I want to be alone.” She said without looking at me, I look to Amy and Ely as they nodded signing that they will take care of her. Then I stood up ..

 

“Okay baby .. If you need me I will be downstairs okay?” I said as I her hair a bit and take my leave out from her room.

 

I sat down at the couch as I start to recall whatever happened today. But at least Cheonsa is save, and the culprits have been arrested. But I know Cheonsa probably needs somebody to talk to right now, somebody to comfort her, but probably she don’t want me right now, so I grab my phone I was about to call Jinyoung but I remember he’s at Japan right now. After thinking for a few moment I decided to try calling Suzy .. Since she is closest to Cheonsa .. After waiting for a few beep she finally pick up.

 

“Hello Suz, it’s me JB.” I said.

 

“Oh oppa, are you guys alright? I heard the news and I tried calling Cheonsa but she wont pick up. Is she fine?” she answers in a rush.

 

“Thankfully she’s save suz, but she’s quit afraid right now. I was wondering if you have time, she probably need somebody to talk to .. to comfort her .. can you come over?” I said to her with full hope.

 

“Sure I’ll head there now, but aren’t you giving her company right now?” she ask me.

 

“Well I’m at her place but not exactly accompanying her. I think she’s don’t want me right now since I scared her. But long story I’ll tell you once you got here.” I answer.

 

“Okay I’ll be there soon.” She answers as she end the call. I’m glad that she has time to come.

 

After the call with Suzy, Jinyoung called me asking if we are alright. I explained to him what had happen. I told him that we are fine not to worry him, but still I told him as well that I was scaring her earlier, and that Suzy will come over. I promised him to put her on the phone with him once she want to talk with me. Then I heard someone ring the bell, it must be Suzy. I make sure to give a look at the intercom before I opened the door for her.

 

“That was fast, come in.” I said.

 

“Oppa are you okay? Mind telling me what happened?” she ask me concern.

 

“I’m okay Suz. Earlier when we are at the waiting room waiting for our turn, Amy was out to check the sound and stage, while Ely is out to buy us coffee. I had a stomach ache so I leave to the toilet outside. When she’s in the waiting room alone that and her partner in crime went in. They want to make another scheme. That trying to take picture of that rascal kissing Cheonsa, they are planning to spread fake scandal of Cheonsa like what they did to me. Cheonsa is still recovering, she’s still weak but yet she tried her best to avoid that rescal. When she’s about to run away that rescal slap her to the floor twice as she sprained her ankle. He dare to pull her hair and slap her again, he was about to pull her with force into a kiss when I came in. I was so angry, I beat both of those endlessly since I’m so full of anger. I couldn’t control myself, until I realized I’m scaring Cheonsa even more ..” I explained to Suzy directly about today’s accident since she probably already heard from Jinyoung about my scandal. I feel ashamed of myself, I never thought that I will cause Cheonsa to fear.

 

“Calm down oppa. You did that to protect her, I will do the same if I were you so no need to blame yourself ..” Suzy said while patting my shoulder.

 

“Thank you Suz, can you please check on her?” I ask her.

 

“Sure I’ll go check on her. You should take a shower and get changed, you got blood stained on your shirt and surely look like a mess. oh, and I’m taking our food to her room, and this is yours eat up.” Suzy said as she hand me a bag of food and went up to Cheonsa’s room.

 

 

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

 

I let myself drained under the slower to calm myself down for a while, and then I finished with a proper bath. I brush my tooth and I still feel the sting at the cut on the corner of my lips. I look at my own reflection at the mirror and think, well this sting is probably better then letting that guy taking away my first kiss. I shake my head and continue to brush my tooth and wash my face, after I got changed I went back to my room and found Suzy sitting on my bed.

 

“Eonnie ..” I go to her slowly as I pull hug her tight. I’m so happy to see her here.

 

“Yah! I can’t breathe!!” she said as she chuckle.

 

“Did JB called you to come?” I ask her while loosening the hug.

 

“Yes he did. He’s worrying you that why he ask me to check on you.” She said as she smiles than pull me up to the bed to sit next to her. But then I scream when I feel pressure on my sprained ankle.

 

“AAH!!”

 

“What happened!? Gwenchana?” she asks me worriedly.

 

“Gwenchana eonnie, mian I didn’t mean to scare you. It’s just my ankle ..” I explained to her as I straighten my legs slowly.

 

“Did they did this to you!!??” she said while pulling my chin.

 

“Yes, but I’m fine eonnie don’t worry ..” I said not to worry her.

 

“You know there is no possibility for me not to worry when something happened to you .. you are my most precious friend .. my sister for life!” Suzy said as she pout.

 

“I know I know. You are equally precious to me as well eonnie ..” I said to her as I give her a small smile as she pulls me to a hug.

 

“Cheonsa-ya .. May I ask you something?” she said to me.

 

“What is it eonnie?” I ask her back.

 

“Did Jaebum make you scared?” she ask me carefully.

 

“That is .. yes he scared me earlier. I feel so relief when he came to save me but then, you know people used to know JB has the temper right? But not even once I ever witness him as mad as earlier. All I can see was anger in his eyes. He became so wild in his emotion and it’s really not him that I know ..” I said to her as my eyes start to become teary recalling the scenes from earlier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter