Chapter 4

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

It been three days since the three of us met at the hospital. He keeps his promise, during these three days he frequently sent me messages and give short phone calls every night before I slept. Those messages were simple greetings and common conversations, but those mean a lot to me. Those messages assure me that he is not running away. I’m on my way to the hospital with my personal female bodyguards which also acts as my managers. The three of us will meet to check the DNA test result. I’m quit nervous yet excited. I can’t stop wondering what will the result be. ‘What if he really is Jaebum?’ ‘What if he is not Jaebum?’ then I shake my head to clear up my mind. I just hope for the best.

 

Finally I’ve reached the meeting point at the hospital. I see him sitting at one of the seat there, I see him smiling facing his phone. When I come closer, I found a picture of us at his phone lock screen. I take seat two chairs away from him and finally he notice my existence. He turns to me and smile.

 

“Finally to are here.” As his smile grew wider.

 

“Am I late?” I said while not looking at him.

 

“No .. You are not late, I’m the one who is to early” said him calmly.

 

“Just that I’m too exiting that I can’t patiently wait.” he continued.

 

“Mmm” as I nod slowly.

 

“Why are you sitting there?” he question me.

 

“It’s okay I.. I..” before I can finish my sentence he had move from his seat to the sit next to me. Than I quickly finish my sentence ..

 

“I’m waiting for Jinyoung oppa” I quickly grab my phone trying to call Jinyoung oppa in attempt to distract myself from the reality that my heart is beating really fast right now.

 

Thankfully suddenly Jinyoung oppa appear as I quickly stood up from my seat.

 

“Finally you came!” I can’t control my tone. It must be so obvious that I feel nervous.

 

“Mian, there’s a bit traffic at the U-turn, have you guys take the test result already?” Jinyoung oppa said with an apologetic tone in his voice.

 

“Gwenchana Jinyoungie, you are not late. And to answer your question, no, we haven’t taken the test result yet. We are waiting for you.” He said calmly assuring Jinyoung oppa that it is fine and ‘no need to be sorry’.

 

Not to long after that we finally get the test result. I ask Jinyoung oppa to open it but he give the envelop to me. He insists that I’m the one who supposed to see the result first. I close my eyes for a bit to calm my nervousness. As I open my eyes, I look to him and Jinyoung oppa. As I earn a nod from Jinyoung oppa I carefully start to open the envelope. I pull out the test result and check it from the top, whether all data is correct or not. When I finally scanned till the bottom ...

 

The Probability is .. 99.99%

 

I was shock as I drop the paper to the ground covering my mouth as I start to cry.

 

“How is it?” Jinyoung oppa ask me, while reaching the paper from the ground. His eyes grew widen, his reaction is not that different from mine.

 

“Now can both of you believe me?” as tears also start to form in his eyes.

 

“Hyuuunnggggg…” I can see Jinyoung oppa immediately hug him. Jaebum oppa. As Jinyoung is sobbing in his embrace.

 

Jaebum oppa is alive. He is alive. Standing here .. in front of me .. that is the only idea which keep repeating in my head. I’m crying .. I don’t know whether I’m crying out of happiness or what. I just can’t stop.

 

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

As Jinyoung sob start to subside, I come to my sweetheart and pull her to my embrace. She starts to sob even louder while her head digging into my chest. I feel at ease, finally she’s in my embrace, at the same time I also feel a sharp pain in my heart realizing how much pain I have cause her, and Jinyoung all these time .. 

 

I can see that both of them have tons of questions in their mind, then I suggest to talk at my place, it will be much more comfortable. During our way to my SOHO everyone keeps in silence, everyone is in a deep thought. As we reach my place, I immediately press the passcode and we enter my place and we take place at the living room. It been a year I never step in to this place I said to myself, and everyone still keep in silence for another five minute until Jinyoung break it.

 

“So hyung, can you please explain what is going on here??” Jinyoung ask with a broken expression.

 

I start to gather my courage to explain everything. Everything. Hoping that they will believe in my explanations .. I turn my body around to face them as I start my words.

 

“I know it will sounds ridiculous but believe me I’m telling you the truth” as I pause.

 

“Say it already!” said Jinyoung impatiently, while Cheonsa just remain quiet.

 

“Back than when I injured my back I was telling all of you that I will be fine, the injury is not severe. I was lying to all of you .. Ani .. At least that what I really want to believe.” I take a breathe as I continue ..

 

“After I went through a few diagnosis the doctor pronounced that my back injury is very severe, I have to undergo few surgeries. Even with surgery I might still be paralyzed after that. After hearing that, that is when I started to avoid all contacts.” Tears start to form in my eyes, remembering those days were really painful.

 

“I can’t acce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter