Chapter 1

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung's POV

 

It been almost a years since Jaebum hyung disappear from our life. I still feel the pain, I still can’t believe Jaebum hyung leave me forever without saying anything. Since he disappears, I don’t want to say that he’s dead because until now I still don’t want to accept this reality, I have been replacing him as GOT7’s leader, to handle the responsibilities. I tried so hard to bury this pain and move forward. Move forward … I still fight so hard for GOT7’s success, for GOT7 career even I don’t feel like it anymore. Why? Because GOT7’s is Jaebum hyung's hard work, I don’t want to disappoint him whether he is seeing or not. I want all his effort, pain, hard work remains. Only by maintaining GOT7 name and prestiges will keep Jaebum hyung remains. At least that’s the only thing I can do, I want to continue his dream …

 

The hardest thing for me to handle now is my sister. Cheon Sa. I promise to hyung to take care and protect her no matter what happen. Jaebum hyung and Cheon Sa is my treasure, the most precious thing in my life. Now that I already loose one I can’t effort to lose another. I loose my brother for my mistakes, I can’t stop blaming myself for not taking good care of him, while he always toke extra care of us. The only reason for me to stay strong is Cheon Sa, I have to stay strong and move on so that my sister can live.

 

Since that day, all expression I can see from her face is broken. She never smile, she is never being herself anymore. She’s not the cheerful one I used to know. She never put a single smile on her face, she only manage to put a fake smile only for schedules because she been forces to do so. I feel s broken to see her like that. Further more I can’t do anything about it. I feel useless, she never eat or sleep well, she become skinny and fell sick so often. My heart hurt seeing my sister at that state, she doesn’t even talk much to me. What should I do? I don’t know. But I have to be strong for her, I need to protect the only one left to me.

 

 

Cheon Sa POV

 

Today finally I get discharge from the hospital after a week of bed rest cause by dehydration and malnutrition, I have been waiting Jinyoung Oppa to pick me up. And finally I heard the door knop opening and I see Oppa heading towards me.

 

“Good morning my lovely little sister … ready to go home?” Jinyoung Oppa says with a tired face yet he manages to put a smile on his face. And I nodded as a reply.

 

“Why are you starring at me like that princess?” as he set next to me at the hospital bed and my hair with his hand lovingly.

 

“Oppa gwenchana?” I ask as I stare right to his tired eyes.

 

“Oppa gwenchana Cheon Sa-ya, oppa just thinking about something” he said

 

“What is is Oppa?” I ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter