Introduction

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Im Cheon Sa's POV

 

My life used to be wonderful, it used to be perfect, at least from most people point of few. I can’t really said it was perfect, but there are more than enough things to be thankful of. I’m so blessed, especially for receiving so much love.

 

Love … a word that creates my entire life …

 

But that was before ..

 

Flashback

 

I’m a Chinese who lives in South Korea for study, people call me child prodigy because I am way more mature than my age, and graduating for my bachelor study at such a young age. I don’t really think I’m a prodigy, but that’s what people think about me. During my collage days I enter JYP Entertainment for on the job training. It was during early 2010. Unexpectedly I been placed as 2PM assistant career manager, It was tough but I do enjoy my days. I get along well with JYPE family, not only with the members but also with other artists and staffs. Our CEO Park Jin Young finally hired me as a permanent, it was early 2011 back than. Our CEO said he recognized my potential and about to give me a new independent project, I was scared and doubting myself for my skills and ability for that. But our CEO keep convincing that I am the right choice to lead this new project, it’s going to be a duo project which going to debut soon, expected on 2012, there are not much time left which made me doubt even more. But I don’t want to miss this golden opportunity, and most of all I don’t want to disappoint his trust for me. I decided to accept the task.

 

Everything went smooth. Our first project is Dream High season 2, with main cast of the leader of this soon to be duo. And the other member as a supporting role. From filming to publishing everything went well. I get along with both of them, we made a very good professional relationship and friendship. They listen to me well and thankfully everything went well.  The public responses for the drama was great, and the album preparation for their official debut with ‘Bounce’ has been going so well. Yea, both of my boys are Im Jaebum (JB) and Park Jinyoung (Jr.). JJ Project debut went well, there I feel at ease. I get really closed to both of my boys, they are like family to me, a very great brothers. I toke good care of them and so they toke very good care of me. Jr. is the silly one, who talks a lot but always lifts up the moments. While JB is more quite, the mature one, a very good leader I can say. They made great teamwork, until the company decide that JJ Project has to be back to training and will re-debut as a boy group consisting of both of them and five others members.

 

At first it was hard for them to understand, even though I know the purpose, but it’s also hard for me as well. I started to question myself, did the company take this decision because of me? Am I such a fail in leading this duo? Those thougth kept hunting me, I feel guilty for my two boys, I feel so wrong, even I know the real purpose but still I felt that it's my mistakes, I shouldn’t take this project at the first place, my incompetency made my boys had to struggle again. I keep blaming myself that time, I can’t stop feeling guilty because I feel that I’m at fault for this. Without telling them what’s bothering my thougth, they know what I feel. They understand me more than I understand myself, they start comforting and reassuring me that it is not because of my incompetency, this change will bring better opportunity for them. I’m so thankful and blessed to have them.

 

After all preparations are done, finally during the second half of 2014 GOT7 debut, it get better response from the public I have to admit, it’s a huge hits especially for those fans who been waiting for JJ Project’s comeback. I get along with the boys, I toke care of them equally like how I treat JB and Junior. Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter