Chapter 12

Everlasting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cheon Sa’s POV

 

Thankfully as days went by, the numbers of negative responses from the public have been reduces. Especially those from my fans who were really upset by the press conference finally had calmed down. They start to understand and change their point of view regarding what had happened to Jaebum, of course not all of them does change their perspective, but at least positive comments start to dominate. I feel grateful to have such an understanding fans, who always there to support me and understand me in all condition. I don’t know how to express it to them but I’m really thankful.

 

 

Jaebum’s POV

 

Since the press conference there are diverse of reactions and comments from the public. Some negative responses really distressed us. Thankfully with all support from JYP Family and Cheonsa’s effort to calm the public down, now the situation become easier, we could finally feel ease. We had work hard for the album preparation for the past two and a half week. We had done the entire preparation from recording, to MV making. Now it is ready to be release.

 

Today will be our first comeback stage at Music Bank, we feel so exited for today. It been a while for me, I feel nervous as well. There are so many people anticipating today’s performance, this stage will be the first appearance of the album since we decide not to release the MV and album before our first stage. We really want today’s stage to be a great surprise for those who have been waiting and anticipating.

 

While we are getting our dressing and make up done, there are many of our friends who came to support us, there are GOT7, Miss A’s Suzy – Fei – Min, 2PM’s Nichkhun – Taecyeon – Wooyoung – Junho. We feel very thankful for their support. I only can see happiness through Cheonsa’s eyes, I couldn’t ask for more. I never see her happier to go on stage like today, what makes me happier is that I’m the reason. I never though in my whole life that I could be such a big source for someone’s happiness, the greatest part is that someone is someone who I love and treasure the most.

 

 

Cheonsa’s POV

 

I’m really happy today, I really can’t wait for today’s performance. It’s almost time for us so I decide to went in to the dressing room to get changed and check whether everything is okay from not, checking my appearance from the top of my head till the bottom of my toe. I smile to myself as I look at my own reflection at the mirror. I want to look pretty today, I want to look good in front of Jaebum and everybody else. I want to be a fiancé which Jaebum could be proud of, I want him to never regret to choose me as his partner, soon to be his partner for life ..

 

Then I realized that I have been in the dressing room for too long. Jaebum oppa must be waiting for me .. I went out and and walk toward him …

 

“Oppa .. do I look fine?” I ask him hesitantly .. Bu he just keep staring at me and not answering .. so I ask him once again ..

 

“Oppa .. do I look fine? Is there anything strange?” I ask him while waving my hand in front of his face ..

 

“Wha.. What do you mean by fine baby? You look gorgeous, you look amazing baby ..” He answered me as he take one of my hand and pull be closer to him.

 

“But why do you keep looking at me like that? Are you sure nothing is wrong with my appearance?” I ask him.

 

“Ani .. I’m just so amazed with my fiancé .. I can’t even describe how wonderful you are ..” he answer me as he pull me to sit on his lap.

 

“I’m glad if you says so oppa, gomawo ..” I answer him shyly.

 

“You are too beautiful at the level I’m afraid that people will try to take you away from me ..” he said as I just giggle.

 

“You are too much oppa, that wont happen, I’m only yours ..” I turn my body a little bit to face him as I answer him and land a small peek on his nose.

 

“And I’m only yours, and forever yours .. I love you baby ..” he answer me as he my cheek lovingly ..

 

It’s two more to go than it’s our turn. We are called to be prepared at the back stage. I start to feel nervous, as well as Jaebum. I hope today’s stage will satisfies those who have been waiting and anticipating, we will perform one of our title song which is the revamping of Westlife’s ‘Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You’. We choose to have this song as our tittle track because we feel that this song describe our feeling the most, describe our love story as well .. Jaebum oppa grab my hand and hold it tight as we pray together, it’s almost time for our turn .. We pray for the best so that everything will went well ..

 

It’s our call to go one stage .. here we come .. God Bless Us ..

 

 

STAGE

 

[ Jaebum and Cheonsa walk to the middle of the stage as the orchestra plays the intro ]

 

Jaebum – Blue

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter